St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

1990 Total Reviews

Comfortable beds and everything you'd want from a hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay here!! I will be coming to this hostel when I return to Barcelona. What made my stay so fantastic was definitely the other people I met- maybe the lack of wifi in the rooms is at first a bit annoying, but being in the lobby so much helped me meet people. Plus, the discount at the restaurant downstairs was pretty helpful when I didn't wanna go out too far. Overall good time here, staff is really helpful and the people who stay here are usually great :+)

• 24th Jun 2014

The biggest hostel I have ever stayed at. As a solo traveller, hard to meet people as its so big. Great place thou.

Location is great- right next to La Rambla, Plaza Catalunya, and a usable metro line. We liked the individual bed curtains, outlets, and lights, as these made your bed a more comfortable place. However, food at breakfast runs out earlier than expected and staff members could be a bit friendlier.

Fix up the wash area and add some fridges to the kitchen and this hostel would literally be perfect!

Disappointed in the lack of a kitchen. Otherwise great hostel.

Great location but its not very clean since the linen made me feel itchy!!

It was awesome! Great location, very easy to find right in the center of Barcelona. The vibe was so fun, young

• 17th Jun 2014

Wi fi didnt work in the room. Staff werent friendly. I use to work at a hostel and its important to always smile and be friendly no matter the situation. But here the front desk reception were cold and unpersonable. Bathrooms were clean.

Most awful kitchen I've ever seen but popular bar and lots of hang out space. Way too big for a solo traveler but has a fun atmosphere if you're in a group. Breakfast was okay but badly organised, had an okay time

Big place, lots of coming and going, clean rooms, great rolling lockers under the beds, common area is a bar that closes, so no place to go after 2 am. Staff is good but always busy with people. Curtains on beds are helpful if your sleep schedule is during the day. Easy access to metro and train station. Food in bar is good but not exactly cheap.

The facilities were nice and the location was also good! but the staffs in reception were always busy and breakfast was okay. And the air conditioner was always operating so the room was too cold. Sometimes it was good but I feel like catching a cold if I stay longer in inside. Anyway, there were lots of people so you can make many friends easily.

Never thing about another hostel, i spent my best time in this hostel i will never forget it every thing was amazing. Staff hostel location the atmosphere at the bar u can make many friends there and its in center walking distance to every where. I cant wait to go back i was feeling so sad to leave it but i suppose to go back .

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Iraq

Location is good, but the system was horrible. I made a reservation for 2 days, but the staff said what I couldn't stay same room for 2 days because a group made a reservation. so next day I had to check out and didn't have any room from 11 to 2, and check in again. And wifi didn't work at 4th floor.

Great atmosphere overall! Definitely would stay again. Only complaint is that the showers were cold more than half the time.

Naming a Hostel after a Saint is a rather ironic thing to do, given that the things that go on in hostels usually are the completely opposite of what one might consider 'Saintly'. That being said I highly recommend this place to those who like to stay in a hostel with atmosphere but do not like being woken up at 4am.

Great hostel with the best atmosphere of the hostels I stayed at in Spain. Barcelona is an awesome city and this is the hostel to stay at if you want to make the most of it, the bar downstairs has people in it every night of the week, and everyone is looking for a good time.

Great stay, everything was amazing, the staff could have been a little more accommodating and positive, but overall I had an absolutely amazing time!

As good as you can hope for in a big city-hostel!

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

We showed up much later then we had planned and there was a very friendly staff member who helped us quickly check in and answered all of our questions.