St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

Staff were exceptional and went out of their way to show us a good time. Location could not have possibly been better. Each bed comes with a huge storage cage and each bed has a private pull across curtain as well as a lamp and electrical socket. Facilities were great and always clean. Such a fun atmosphere, made heaps of friends here. And it was the cheapest available which is actually why I booked it but scored big time with everything else.

Great stay at St Christopher's! This hostel has thought of everything you need while travelling!

Absolutely nothing to fault about this place! Great atmosphere in the bar, nice that the bunk beds have curtains for a bit of privacy and the dorms had a nice amount of room. Would definitely stay again

We only stayed two nights and were pleased with mostly everything: Belushis restaurant (awesome breakfast/dinner), pool table, ambiance at night. The only thing I was grossed out were the rooms. The sheets did not smell clean, the walls of the bunk beds were disgusting and the AC vent had mold build up.

Hey there, Great to see you made the most of our awesome bar downstairs, We'll be sure to look into the situation in your room, but we can assure you that teach room is cleaned daily and the facilities checked as often, Thanks for writing,

Great hostel, would definitely recommend and will hopefully stay here again soon! Really good location right in the city centre. Security and staff were great. Lacking a bit in terms of a kitchen with glasses/cups etc. but you don't really need to be cooking Barcelona anyway! Be aware, if you want to leave your bags there before check in, you have to pay for lockers and they won't fit massive bags (luckily mine fit but not ideal for others I could see). Fair enough for such a big hostel though.

Wifi was a bit slow but we loved having the bed curtains.

The guy working night shift was crazy nice, he remembered my name and was so happy and energetic. I only stayed for one night but as soon as I walked into the room and saw how cool it was (the beds have pull across curtains and their own electrical socket and lamp) I decided I would come back and booked 8 more nights! Great location too.

Cool hostel with good facilities including wifi and bar, in a central location with pub crawls most nights.

Good hostel to stay. Big, clean rooms with individual curtains, bed lights and plugs. Never had to wait for shower and always had hot water. Standard free breakfast in mornings. Good bar/communal room to meet people and have a drink. Always something happening in the evenings usually ending in big night out. Excellent food at Belushis restaurant. Good wifi connection.

The hostel is great! but the air conditioning was bad in my room and I stayed four nights and they didnt fix it, that was really anoying because it got so hoy in the room that no one could sleep.

A bit too big for my liking. Only drinks you can have in the place are from the bar downstairs which is ridiculous. Basically one big hotel, but the price was good I guess. Wouldn't recommend to solo/group travellers as it's just full of big groups not willing to socialise

Generally it was great. The bar served good food and drinks for a good price and the staff are all friendly. The only problems were that the kitchen is pretty much just a microwave, there's one washing machine and dryer for the whole hostel (it's big!) and the wifi barely works on the top floor. I still think it's worth it for the location and the good price though!

Hey there, We find that it isn't really practical to offer full kitchen facilities to more than 400 people, which is why we offer fantastic discounts of food and drink for our guests in our restaurant and bar downstairs, Thanks

Stayed here twice and would stay again! Staff is lovely. willing to help and always in a good mood. Rooms are spacious and safe, but they could be more ventilated. Bunks have curtains and a small reading light and are very private, with 1 outlet for each (no fighting to charge your phone here!). Breakfast is according to the price: simple but good. Bathrooms could be a lot cleaner!

Some staff acted a little arrogant whereas others were lovely.

• 26th Aug 2015

Hey there, We've sent you a private email to ask for a little bit more about some of the encounters that you had with our team, as we we're a little surprised by your feedback and want to make sure that this was nothing more than a misunderstanding, Talk soon, Thanks

Just 1 day stayed there but i must say they are in a great location and we didnt have and problem there. Thank you.

here is my favorite so far. everything-the location, staff, breakfast that included in price is perfect. when I came my roommate had a problem with robbery, but that's Barcelona; if you're careful enough this place is very safe. the facilities are satisfactory. I'd definitely definitely definitely recimmend this hostel to everyone!

Hey there, We know that some parts of the city have a bit of a bad reputation, which is unfortunate and our team are always send with real practical advice and tips about how to stay safe. It's also the reason that we have 24-hour security on our doors, We're glad you enjoyed your trip,

There is only 1 washing machine and dryer for the entire hostel.

This is one of my favorite hostels I've stayed at! And if you can't be sold on the central location or the amazing lounges, you will love the beds! Comfiest hostel beds ever! And they each have a curtain and your own light.

Hey there, Great that you made the most of the additional facilities in our dorms. We think the individual curtains give you the intimacy you may want from a private room whilst offering you the social side of a shared room if you chose that as well, Great feedback, Cheers,

very clean, excellent friendly staff, wonderful location. however the WiFi was kind of awful and there is no real kitchen. it is a party hostel so be prepared for that (this could be a positive or a negative depending on what you're looking for:) Also the free breakfast was one of the better ones I have had!

Hey there, Great to see you made the most of our awesome free breakfast buffet. As travelers ourselves we know just how important it is to fill yourself before a busy day of sightseeing or just if you're trying to kick that Barcelona hangover, Safe onward travels,

Great hostel! Clean, great facilities and awesome atmosphere!

Thanks for your awesome review! But it's you guys who make the atmosphere so great, no us ; )