St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

The hostel was amazing,all the tourist sites very closeby.Since it's a very big hostel therefore,how they arrange Meetings and games was very nice,they also take you to the Club,which I think is every night.But yes remember 1 Thing, they take you to the Club in a bus but u will have to come back on your own,so if the club is nearby,u can walk to the hostel otherwise you will have to wait till 5am till the metro starts working.the Overall staff was great except for 1 girl with braces,she was rude

Our stay in Hostel was quite nice, even we came very late due to late flight. Probably it would be better to inform people how to use elevator before they will try to discover it by themself. Just an additional more informing note inside would be very useful.

The hostel was fab. I thought I have booked a room with en-suit and I hadn't. The facilities were very clean. The cleaner was always about. The staff were good got all the travellers to join in and mingle offering to to take them to the club after some free sangria. The beds were good with private curtain and plug sockets.

I was recommended by a friend to stay here and I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The location was easy to get to and it was close to a lot of tourist attractions. The staff was really friendly, rooms and other facilities were kept clean.

Breakfast could be upgraded a bit, both in terms of quality and how it is presented - it did not fit the otherwise good athmosphere of the hostel.

Good hostel, but common room is lacking and only alcohol allowed is from the connected bar, which gives you the sense that they are trying too hard to milk more money out of you. Staff are nice, if a little preoccupied, but that is how big chains are. Beds have curtains, but mattresses aren't the best. Everything is very clean, except your clothes, because there is only one washer and dryer. Overall, not a bad option by any means, but there are some better ones out there.

14 bed dorm was a little smelly due to no fresh air I think.

all is good!!!

I've been a lot if times in Barcelona and this is the best hostel where I stayed in there! The value for the money is incredible, everything is great! I don't understand why people here speak bad about the staff, because I saw everybody be nice there...just not like at home because this is a big hostel, but they are helpful. In a 16 female dorm I had privicity because it is like 3 little rooms in 1. Breakfast is also great, but in some moments food ends and they take to much time to replace it.

It was superb! :)

Big and Busy hostel, lack of staffs to handle customers. It needed to wait for 20mins in the reception.

Enjoyed my stay here very much. Staff were helpful, the place is clean as a whistle and overall very pleasant. Only complaints are that the showers are operated by buttons you have to press continuously and there is not free luggage storage if you have checked out and have a late flight. Other than that, top notch.

This hostel is in a great location right in Catalyuna square. The staff was cheery and helpful. The beds were comfortable and have curtains, charging stations and lights.

Hostel was great, the internet wasn't that great, and the doors slammed. But it was very clean, and nice employees

I was only here for one night but i really enjoyed my stay here. The staff did a great job with organizing social events to get everyone together which was really nice - i met tons of friends! Really cheap hostel for what you get. Really comfortable and clean rooms and the beds had a curtain to get the privacy. HIGHLY recommend this hostel and will come back here :)

Location is very good. But shower water pressure is weak.

Cleanest hostel we have stayed in. Loved the curtains to give you own space and wifi worked well in rooms and common rooms.

It was all rounder, nice, well done

My experience was positive. Overall it was a good hostel. I had no issues with the staff and everyone was friendly and helpful. The security can be a bit much, but they are doing their job I suppose. The location was perfect and the rooms were fine. A bit stuffy but that's alright. I would stay here again.

This was my first time staying at a hostel but overall it was good. A few things that could improve is the comfort of the beds but you get what you pay for I guess.

• 20th Oct 2015