St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

1972 Total Reviews

The Hostel was overbooked for the second night. That was a bit of a disappointment. I only stayed in Barcelona for 2 nights and I had to sacrifice precious time to check-out and check-in again in another hostel. On the other hand, I was glad to leave, because in the morning the water in the showers was cold.

Great and fresh hostel, love the bar downstairs! It has really good food too. The staff and breakfast are nice. The only downside is that the rooms are either way too hot or ice cold

Heyy thanks a lot for your review we do really care about all our customers comments to help us improve, in this case our facility's. Did you notified reception about the temperature in your room? for sure the staff would be willing to help you and find the right temperature! Thanks again and see you next time!

Excellent XXL hostel with free breakfast....and right next to metro station, bus stop for Airport Express. Definitely recommend it. The only flip side I can think of is the free wifi in the dorm was fluctuating. Else one of the fantastic stay..!

Hello thanks for your kind review and your comments it makes us really happy to know that you had a great time! About the wifi, it just get overload when there is many people connected to the same router, but it gets fixed as simple as rebooting the router, for sure if you notify this to reception they would be happy to help you and fix this situation. Thanks again and see you later!

Large hotel-like hostel just off the main square, walking distance to airport bus, Metro and La Rambla. Elevatorc.Free Wi-Fi in dorms. Curtained cubicles for bunks, each with its own light and plugs. Security cage for your suitcase under the bunk. You don't feel crowded This is part of a chain of St. Christopher's hostels found in other cities. Good facilities in good locations. I would choose again, but hate the loud Belushi's bar that goes with each one.

The hostel has exceeded my expectations. Organized, clean, good beds and helpful staff. Perfect to me.

Took awhile for the showers to have heated water, and wifi was slightly unstable. But on the whole not too bad.

Thanks for your review, we had some problems with the showers during this week but the maintenance crew was aware and worked on that. Thanks again and see you later!

I stay at St. Christopher's because of the great location, and how easy it is to meet people. I've had a great time on every occasion I've stayed at this chain of hostels.

Amazing, thanks for your review so nice to know that you had a great time! See you next time >)

Love the bunks. They have black out curtains to shut out the light. Makes me sleep much better and not feel disturbed. The lockers under the beds are a little bit loud when you pull them out. This place attracts a lot of young travelers. Came across a lot of drunk a-holes who were being a bit racist. Energetic atmosphere but I wish they had more outgoing activities to really push meeting new people.

Hostel is in a great location. It's attached to a very affordable bar. Overall good experience. No complaints.

Hey, thanks alot for your review these are the comments we love to read! we look forward to seeing you again!

The hostel was a bit big for my taste. Compared to other hostels it was difficult to meet and mingle as a lone traveler. The beds are sectioned off and secluding, making it hard to socialize with roommates. There are few opportunities organized by the hostel to meet others. The front desk moves slowly, but also doesn't offer much advice on places to see around the city unless really prompted for them.

Everything was fine. I only have complaints with the breakfast, I can compare it with Paris and Berlin´s Hostels and there it was much better.

Bathrooms can´t be used after 16.00 pm. Really dirty!!!

Great location -- was very easy to get to from the airport and a good place to start from to see the various sights of Barcelona. The staff was friendly. Our dorm room was very clean.Some of the people coming in and out of the room were a bit noisy the first night, but it wasn't an issue the next two nights. At times, the bathrooms weren't the cleanest -- but I suppose that happens when there are lots of people using them throughout the day. Nice space downstairs to relax.

GREAT HOSTEL!!!

The hostel was very well situated to explore Barcelona. The staff of the hostel and especially the bar were friendly and a lot of fun to be around.

Really fun hostel with great common areas that make it easy to meet new people, I would definitely recommend it to friends :)

I stayed only one night, it was nice, but nothing special. I didn't like that there was no proper hot water, and I had to push the buton in every 10 seconds for the water. For this much money it was ok. The location was so good!

• 11th May 2014
  • Hungary

Wasn't particularly impressed with my stay here. Generally staff attitude isn't something that bothers me while staying at hostels but the staff here were horrendous. With the exception of one guy, they just seemed like they could not be arsed. I Found a pair of dirty pants down the side of my bed (pink and black thong if anyone wants to claim them). Good location though.

One of the best hostels in Barcelona The Bad - Kitchen - no kitchen/cooker facilities Lockers - they charge for holding bags on checkout day. Tax - city tax not included in the price

Feels like a hotel & located in a great spot! With the active bar in the evening & the large breakfast room in the morning, it was SO easy to meet other people. The bed curtains added privacy too :]

Heyy thanks a lot for your review, it make us really happy to know that you had a great time! So nice to know that you met new people at our place, that's the all point!!!! thanks again and see you next time!