St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

There is no kitchen or fridge, which proved to be extremely difficult. Definitely not a hostel for solo travellers, but perfect for groups of 3 or more. The location is perfect, and the facilities are great. The curtains on the beds make sleeping in a breeze, but ask for a bottom bunk if possible because the light from the room gets into the top bunks.

Hey thanks a lot for your review it makes us really happy to know that you enjoyed your time in Barcelona with us. You are right we don't have kitchen facility's but they are two fridges in the guests common area at the 1st floor, maybe you didn't saw those? Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you soon!

excellent!!! it was so beautiful. i was so happy for that. she was a great host. thanks for everything.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you very much for your review, we hope to see you here soon!

People at the reception could be more efficient and helpful. Being there during European summer, place was packed with youngsters. If this is not your vibe choose another option. Avoid getting a bed close to the door or you'll have problems to sleep. Very good bar at the hostel.

• 10th Aug 2014

I expected more of a St Christopher hostel, compared to the one in Berlin. Atmosphere wasn't very good and Wifi didn't work at all in the room

Nice new hostel right off the Ramblas and close to public transport. Bellushi's food was excellent, too. My one main concern with this hostel was the room keys were a disaster, I had to go up and down from the 5th floor at least 2-3 times a day because my keys stopped working. It was very frustrating and I must have went through a dozen keys in 3 days. Luckily, the staff was very cool about it and easy to get along with.

I had heard about this hostel from friends who absolutely loved it. I found the location to be way too touristy, as La Rambla is packed with tourists and extremely expensive restaurants to appease them. Do not stay on La Rambla. Also if you care about cleanliness

This place has the whole Package! I got there completely tired and alone, didn't want to go out but didn't want to sleep though i didn't know anybody there. Decided to get something to eat at the Hostel restaurant/bar/pub/private party/whatever you want it to be and had a great meal. After that, got some beer and met really nice people right there that made my night just big fun. Haven't been to a better hostel yet in my life, i could spend months there maybe. Can't wait to comeback.

Very well located, comfortable and friendly hostel. Clean enough. I would recommand it. However, I found the breakfast disappointing compared to previous experiences : lack of knives and spoons, some dirty dishes, bad tasting food. Très bon emplacement, confortable, atmosphère sympa. Propre. Je recommanderais cette auberge de jeunesse. Cependant, le petit déjeuner était décevant par rapport à d'autres expériences passées :manque de couvert, vaisselle parfois sale, et vraiment pas très bon.

Absolutely loved this hostel. Everything about it was great. Only downside was there's no kitchen, but who needs one when you're in Spain!!! I was lucky to have a great bunch of people in my room. Its so close to everything, only a few metro stops away from the beach and great clubs! Definitely recommend it :)

Pros: breakfast with meats, cheese, bread, cereals, and juice. Very clean. Very secure (maybe too much; you need your key card to operate the lifts). Air conditioning. Perfect location. Lockers. Curtains and individual plugs for each bed. The bar/restaurant is convenient when you don't feel like going out, plus you get a discount for staying at the hostel. Cons: long lines to speak to someone at the desk. The push button showers are annoying. 10 euro towel deposit. Overall, amazing value.

Hostel was really fun, big bar and chill out area downstairs. The prices on the drinks were great. The tapas tour is a blast! You have to do it, you meet some awesome people. The staff is very slow at the front counter, I don't know why, but it takes them 10-15 minutes to process someone's new check-in. Other than that the staff were very cool and helpful. Bathrooms and showers were kinda nasty. Bathrooms reminded me of those at an airport or train station, dirty. Showers have no ventilation.

Hey thanks a lot for your review it makes really happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are apologize about the cleanliness on the showers and toilets, we do clean it many times per day, but we are going to increase the audits to keep all standards on top thanks again and see you next time!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »