St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel

Secure hostel and in a good location. However it was too rowdy, loud, and full of people for my taste. This is not the type of hostel to stay in if you want to see local culture--more for partying and going out. Located in a very central area, very good for metro travel.

I have been in this hostel for few day and I didn't see the bathroom cleaned.

The location of the hostel is really great, only 50m to Placa de Catalunya. The bar, belonging to the Hostel, is a nice place to meet other people from the hostel. The rooms are clean and the staff is nice. The only downside was, that we couldn't open the windows and thus it was quite hot in our room.

Had a great time her! Dorm rooms were nice in that you had a huge locker for your stuff, and your bed had a curtain, reading lamp, and electrical outlet. Definitely a party hostel. The bar was nice with decent food that was about 7-9 euro, but you got 25% off of that. Cheap alcohol. Ping pong table, pool table, lots of places to sit and many tv's. Breakfast was just average, nothing special. Location was incredible, 2 minutes to metro and la rambla, 20 min walk to the beach. Highly recommend!

• 13th Mar 2014

This Hostel is well located and offers everything you need. Some of the reading lights didn't work but the breakfast was really nice.

Thanks for your review, we are glad to know that you had a good time. Next time inform us at the reception and we will be pleased to change your reading light! Thanks again and see you later!

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel, but I found the staff very poor! The girl at the reception was grumpy, didn't like to help even I being very smily and so... And they didn't give me good informations :( But if you already know everything what to do and how, the hostel is very good option

Please get a Toaster and larger fridges. Two mini fridges is not sufficient for hundreds of people. The kitchen should be open 24/7 with operating lights.

A great hostel, worth the cash! Fun times ahead!

Nice communal areas (e.g outdoor terrace). Mostly friendly staff. Good location for la ramblas (and the fantastic la boqueria market). Food

The hostel has a cool design and great for partyers, but the staff was very poorly-communicated. We had reserved a room for just the four of us and were told only when we arrived around midnight that we were being put in a room of 8. The next day, they apologized and moved us to a room for the four of us, and later told us that someone else didn't know and put another guest in the room. We were given a free entree (one choice) as compensation.

I had a great time! :) Definitely would stay there again next time I am in Barcelona.

Perfect location. Too big, too many people. Good facilities, but too much people. No commons areas beside the bar that they have next door (that close) The charge for everything. Better than other St Christopher's, but still one more of the line. I DON'T recommend it (I just booked it because all other hostels were full)

The hostel was in a perfect location in the center of the city, very close to restaurants, shopping, and sights. Most of the staff were friendly, and the rooms were pretty clean. The breakfast was nothing special, but sufficient, with coffee, juice, apples, cereal, bread and jam, etc. We never checked out the connected bar, but it had theme nights that sounded like they would be fun. I'd stay here again!

The 12 Bed rooms were to small.although it was February it was so hot in the morning because almost everyone had a shower and we coudn`t open the door to the balcony. you can`t roll out your locker when the one on the opposite of you is rolled because rooms were to small. a few bed were in second part of the room and they had no daylight. staff tried hard to keep everything clean but most of the guest are not able to clean up after themselfs so bathrooms and kitchen looked horrible.

The best hostel, wow.

• 20th Feb 2014

Everyone was great! Staff was extremely friendly and helpful and made the experience in Barcelona that much better!

Very nice hostel!

The location is great, very easy to find and closed to everywhere. Staff are great, the rooms are big and the bar is really good.

As is the case with most St. Christopher´s Inns, this was a very good hostel with everything you need. Clean rooms, bathrooms, from top to bottom. Location is quite good as well. Would definitely stay again.