St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

My experience was positive. Overall it was a good hostel. I had no issues with the staff and everyone was friendly and helpful. The security can be a bit much, but they are doing their job I suppose. The location was perfect and the rooms were fine. A bit stuffy but that's alright. I would stay here again.

This was my first time staying at a hostel but overall it was good. A few things that could improve is the comfort of the beds but you get what you pay for I guess.

• 20th Oct 2015

fantastic stay!

Thoroughly impressed with our stay. Staff was helpful and friendly. Felt safe and secure at all times. Best hostel I have ever stayed in. I felt welcomed and the staff organized fun and engaging events for others staying in the hostel to get to know each other. Fully recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 17th Oct 2015

Very good security (key card to access elevator, floor, and room!) w/ crate size lockers under beds (bring your own lock) and curtains on each bed for added privacy! Most of the girls that work the desk during the day act like you are inconveniencing them, but all of the guys that work the afternoon/night shifts are AWESOME! Especially Andrea! Bar downstairs helps you meet people, not terrible prices. Lively atmosphere but bar is separated from rest of hostel, so not too loud. Will stay again!

I stayed in room 401. I think bunk 3 (top bunk second from thermography) I came away with many bud bug bites.

• 17th Oct 2015

Pretty disappointing to be honest. Cheap but you get what you pay for I guess. Zero atmosphere, beds were too small, showers were low-pressure and very annoying to use, and shocking WiFi Perhaps only stay here if you need cheap accom for 1 night? 3 was too much for me, I had to move... Otherwise, it's clean, it's central...just not my kid of hostel at all.

Great place!!! Breakfast is nice and bed was comfy!!! And also location was perfect!! But women stuffs in the morning were terrible. They shouldn't work in hostel. Their attitude were so annoying.

Good place, brilliant location. Recommended! But don't forget to carry your own towel n lock.

Very good location, & facilities. Locker storage and individual light and plug socket ideal. Very good basic breakfast. Perfect for our brief stay.

• 16th Oct 2015

I really liked St. Christopher's! The giant lounge was fun and everyone was getting into the rugby matches. The rooms were clean and the giant under-bed lockers were perfect! I loved the bed curtains as well. I personally feel that Opium is not a good choice of club for a hostel group. It was far away and very, very expensive.

If you want to stay in a prison then here's the place to be. The only thing this place gets right are the bed curtains and the friendly "host" who rounds people up for late night bar scene... No kitchen, no stove, 1 yes 1 laundry machine. Completely rude and over the top security. They close the game room at 12 bar and common room at 2. So unless you feel like getting hammered everynight at local bars you're pretty much confined to your room. Like a prison. Won't stay again. Not worth the hassle

Nice shower, though it's a bit annoying to press the button every thirty seconds. Breakfast was good.

Really great hostel. It has everything you need and situated in the city center. The fact that it is quite big makes it a bit impersonal. Anyways totally worth the price ! :)

Midnight to morning that one girl was working. She was terriable. Unkind.. I think she presented bad image about hostel. Some koreans were same thinking. But The other staff were perfect. It's better that You shoud hire another kind staff. Hostel was perfect but one staff was ruined image Please

• 11th Oct 2015
  • South Korea

A nicely renovated hostel that is centrally located in Barcelona. In an 8 bed female dorm I felt that I had plenty of privacy and the bathrooms were clean. There was a lot of activity in the hostel, so if you are looking for something quieter this may not be the place for you. The breakfast was also very nice with fruits, bread and cereal.

Was a great hostel but the only bad thing is if u pick up a chick they won't let her in

Easily the worst roommates I've had at any hostel. Very rude and inconsiderate. Everything else was fine. If you're not looking to party then stay away.

• 7th Oct 2015

pretty good hostel

Had a great time staying here! Never stayed in a hostel before and was nervous I wouldn't meet people or enjoy my stay but this place was great! Very safe and had meet and greets. Wonderful atmosphere. Will definitely come back!