St Lucia Bib's International Backpackers Reviews

310 Mckenzie Street, (Box 51), St Lucia, South Africa

Safe place, awesome city and friendly people over there. This place is worth a visit.

Bib's is well situated on the main street of St Lucia, between the jetty and the supermarket. The place is safe (as the city) and clean. Even if there were water and power cut cause of the bad weather (in october), i enjoyed this place thanks to Nunu, Tulia and all the friendly staff ! Sophie (France)

our first room smelled like a dead rat so we were moved to a different room. The second room had a kitchenette but the dishes were dirty and the kettle was full of funk and rather disgusting. The bathroom shower was slimy and the shower curtain was covered with mold. On a positive note...the staff was friendly and helpful.

I was a little nervous about staying at a hostel because I had never done that before. However it was a good place. I enjoyed my stay at BiBs and would definitely go there again if in the area. Mary

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

You get what you pay for! Worth choosing a room away from the bar if you want sleep. Basic rooms but serve the purpose