St Lucia Bib's International Backpackers Reviews

310 Mckenzie Street, (Box 51), St Lucia, South Africa

Staff was not friendly when we arrived. They didn't have internet and couldn't confirm our reservation. They were not very appreciative of our long and stressful journey. Overall, it was a cheap and satisfying place to stay for one night before our safari.

• 27th Apr 2015

I made the receptionist phone the Manager/Owners upon arrival as I booked a double on-suite private room, and was awarded a Dorm? After making a fuss this was rectified. The fridge in the room was so dirty and over frozen that I had it cleaned out before using it. The double bed and bedding was in a sorry state. The bathroom was riddled with cob webs in the corners. Would I sleep their again? Yes, but I will bring my own bedding. Hostelworld is a great site, I have used it before in Mpumalanga.

• 3rd Apr 2015