Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Fabulous 5145 Total Reviews
Fabulous 5145 Total Reviews

• China, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2017

It's so well located and I can go to central station, museums etc very easily! The staffs are very kind, room is fine. Only suggestion maybe is to put up some tag for avoid the big noise on the corroder.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th May 2017
7.7

Nice hostel close to all the good museums, 'I am Amsterdam' sign and Vondel Park. Adding some shared bathroom facilities to each floor would be good. It's hard sharing one shower/toilet in a dorm. I went to find a shared bathroom and there are none so I had to wait for shower and by the time I got in it was just so steamy and wet. What is with no fans in the bathrooms in Europe?! The beds are comfy and your own lamp and power point is always a bonus. Would stay again.

14th May 2017

Location right on Vondelpark is great. Kinda far from the city centre (15 minute walk), but that comes with a much more laid back and quieter atmosphere. For the price and location, it's a great place if you're looking for a quieter stay in Amsterdam.

14th May 2017

By far the cleanest hostel I've stayed in yet. It seems VERY professional, and caters to a wide range of people. Due to that, I think the community is a little lacking, but if you're looking for a very "hotel" kind of hostel, this is by far the best value for your money.

• India, Female, 31-40
13th May 2017

I loved it ! Great rooms and I had an ensuite one which was awesome. Good breakfast , and very nice staff ! fantastic location... so close to the museum and really easy to get to airport . Just stay here :)

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th May 2017
5.1

I booked for two days and paid for two days. When I told reception I would be leaving a day early, they wouldn't let me sleep in even though I have already paid for two people for two nights and only slept there for one night. I paid for that bed another 24 hours and got kicked out.... I have stayed here previously but I WILL NOT stay here ever again. That is completely inconsiderate. Money hungry.

Thanks for your review, I'm sorry to hear that this was not clear to you on arrival, the Saturday night is only possible to book in for 2 nights minimum. After amending your booking our staff did give you both a discount on the night that you were staying somewhere else. Hope you had a great time in Amsterdam and kind regards

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
6.0

Location is near Van Gogh museum but super far from the canals. Hard to get to when it rains. Staff are unfriendly and impossible to get a smile from them. Room floors are not clean, bed and pillow sheets had to be put on yourself which is a huge challenge if you're on the top bunk. There isn't any age limit for the hostel, there should be as there were many older cranky guests who didn't understand the concept of hostels and shared spaces. Check in time is super late (2pm).

• Singapore, Mixed Group, 25-30
5.7

the staff who check me in is not really friendly, I think she kind of give me hard time too. but the rest of staff are very friendly. I spend about 3 days there spend about 200 I think is quite expensive. but I get to know a girl pay much lesser than me. I don't understand why is that.. the location wise is very good to explore in the city yet u could go for morning walk in the vondelpark..

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
12th May 2017

Don't go here if you are alone and want to party.. Nice location and its close to a party area

• Canada, Female, 25-30
11th May 2017

It is right on Vondelpark which is a nice luxury to have. It is close to lots of restaurants, shops and the tram. The staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was really great. Be sure to bring your own lock as they do not provide them for you.