Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark Reviews

Zandpad 5, 1054 GA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Wasn't crazy about this place. My first three nights I stayed in the C building and there was no wifi in the room. I found this to be very inconvenient. I stayed in extra night in the A building and there was no problem with wifi but only 2 outlets. Didn't find the showers to be very clean.

I had a lovely stay in Amsterdam in this Hostel. Booking was easy, it was a bit tricky to find the place at first, but I get there in the end. Staff was kind and lovely.

• 18th May 2015
  • Hungary

Great hostel near all the attractions of Amsterdam! There are a lot of people that stay there so you are bound to meet to interesting and fun people!

Excellent location and breakfast!

Thanks for this review and rating! We look forward to see you again! Cheers!

It's a good hostel next to Heineken's factory ! The only problem I had was about the Internet that wasn't working in my room.

Location was great (it's close to city center and lots of great shops, food, and coffee shops). Staff were very helpful and kind. But this was not the cleanest hostel (bathroom was gross), which is important for me. Also the wifi didn't work half the time and never in the room.

Hi there, great you had a wonderful time here! For us it's also very important that everything is perfectly clean. That is why we do this everyday in the whole hostel. Please come to the reception next time, so we can fix it immediately when something is not clean;) We look forward to see you again, thanks! Have a great day.

My best friend and I stayed in a private here for a weekend. Although it was very expensive (typical for weekends in amsterdam) it was well worth the money. Facilities were great and staff was eager to help. Perfect location right next to beautiful Vondelpark. Highly suggest taking advantage of their bike rentals. Cheap luggage storage, very clean rooms, comfy beds and great common area. Wifi was reliable and free.

Thanks for this review and rating. Good information for other guests that want to stay here! See you next time, thanks again!

Internet access should be given in room . Rest everything was perfect. I will surely recommend others . Value for money▲!!!! :) :)

Overall, good place. Just outside the city centre which is nice. Helpful staff and clean rooms. Only issue is that there are only 3 washing machines and dryers for the entire hostel (500 or so beds)...

Hi, not many people use the washing machines here so normally 3 washing and 3 dryers are enough over here, sorry if you had to wait to long. Thanks for the great compliments about the hostel and the staff! We hope to see you next time! Have a nice day!

Thank you so much to the staff of Stayokay. The facilities were clean and welcoming-- the location is great and the hostel provides a lot of really great resources. Will be coming back! Love from Ohio, USA

Hi! You are always welcome! Thanks for all the compliments and we love to see you again! Love from Amsterdam;) Have a great day!

We stayed in a female dorm room ensuite and were really happy with everything. The rooms are big enough, and everything was very clean. Also, very quiet which is a positive surprise for such a big hostel. The breakfast is amazing, the best one I had in a hostel ever! Just a bit crowded around 10 so get up early if you're hungry! Also, nice and friendly staff, and great location. A bit pricey, but worth it.

Wauuww what a cheerful review. This is the reason why we want to work here. We are really happy you had a amazing time here! Hopefully till next time;) Have a great day!

Good location for exploring Amsterdam. Big place, so is heaving with school groups but I still managed to find some travellers to hang around with. Good staff, particularly the girl who helped out when another guest took my bed. (That didn't stop the weirdo from using my soap and shower shoes the next morning, but that's another story). 8 bed dorm was comfortable enough. Lights and plugs at most (not all) beds, big enough lockers for a backpack. Good breakfast.

Hi, it's great to hear that the staff were good and helpful to you. Unfortunate about the roommate you had, but I'm happy you still had a great time! Greetings Ruben

Expensive. Wifi didnt work in the room. Rooms werent that clean. Massive complex to walk around.

Hi there, thanks for your rating and feedback. Please come to the reception next time when your room is not clean. We clean the whole hostel every day all day long, so it shouldn't had happen, my apologize. Nevertheless I hope you had a great time in Amsterdam. We look forward to see you again!

Hostel was very clean. Was surprised to find bed and pillow sheets in a sealed bag on the bed so we knew they were clean. The location was execellent, on the edge of the park and within walking distance to many restaurants,shops,clubs, bars.

• 7th May 2015

The best place to stay so far. Really good!!!!

Best hostel I have stayed in. Loved it!! Amazing extensive breakfast and a beautiful and great location. Rooms and facilities are clean and nice and the staff was very accommodating. Wonderful hostel I will definitely recommend it!

This hostel was nice and clean.... i especially liked the large windows and high ceilings. It was nice that the toilets and shower and sink were all separated allowing no wait times to use either. i found the clientele to be on the younger side ...it seems like a popular place for young students to stay. Out of all the hostels i stayed in on my trip this one had by far the best filling breakfast. Colin Q

A lot of school groups which made the atmosphere a little different and fairly sterile. Clean, relatively good wifi but not in the rooms. Good breakfast. Fairly good location right on Vondelpark and very good security. Would most likely stay again.

Very young crowds that stay there. Very nice reception staff.

My stay at Stayokay Vondelpark was a good one. I love the hostel's accessibility to transport, party places, shopping and food shops.

Hi! It's really good to hear you had a good stay! You're right about the location, it's near almost everything! We look forward to see you again. Cheers!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5