Tanaya Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Jl. Raya Legian 131, Kuta, Indonesia

excellent staff. rooms are beautiful, but the walls are thin. You can hear the tv of your neighbours pretty good. breakfast is a bit weird. They served us a chickenburger! in the end this hotel is just above average

I loved this place so much I extended my stay. Please read my previous reviews.

Tanaya is a special place because it is very clean, in a great location, has well equipped facilities, and the staff working there are the kindest and most helpful individuals you will ever meet. Any questions you want or need answered...they will respond promptly and without any hesitation. I've stayed in many places throughout my travels and this one ranks at the very top. Thank you for making our visit memorable enough that we'd return over and over. Again, thank you so much!

Beautiful, clean rooms. The staff is super friendly. Lovely breakfast terrace. About a 20 minute walk to the beach. You cannot hear the very loud street noises but I could hear my neighbors talking and their tv. Bring earplugs. Also, do not go to the money exchange places down the narrow alleyways! I almost got ripped off by $50.

It's a well-decorated and well-located B&B, but the bathroom was visibly not cleaned (dead cockroach in the shower and dirt on the floor), no hand soap provided, and the staff was a bit ill informed. We asked in the morning about a van to get to Ubud, were told they would arrange it for 60,000 each, only to come back in the afternoon, talk to a different guy, and get a price quote of 150,000. And the breakfast is just bread in 3 different forms. It's a decent place but there's probably better

Very friendly staff, very nice place to stay!

It was good to stay because it located in the main road where we can enjoy beach and night life.

The staff was very lovely and very helpful. In the morning, the waitor was always suggesting activies to do and when we left they booked us a taxi. The room was nice and clean. It is a 10 minutes walk to the beach and there are a lot of restaurants nearby. We really loved it !! :)

great spot.

• 1st Jun 2014

Pretty much a hotel. Not at all a hostel experience. Reasonably close to the beach, but we stayed here to stay far away from the party area so it worked for us. Super close to the airport and reasonably easy access to Uluwatu and Tanah Lot temples. Day drivers are available for day hires at a good price

Tanaya B&B was a really comfortable place to stay in Bali. Roughly 10 mins from the beach and with a great range of bars and restaurants on the same road. The staff were really nice as well, although if your looking to meet other travellers, this place probably isn't for you.

Great Hotel in Kuta

Friendly and very helpful staff. The room is clean and nice. The location is closed to all activities in Kuta. The only things that quite inconvenience are the low height of the shower and the-unfastened-glass-shelves in the bathroom that can be dangerous.

We had a little accident with the glass shelf at the hotel room. Luckily, no one hurts. The glass shelves are too easy to move and slip. Maybe changing the shelves with more secured locks will prevent the accident in the future.

Brilliant spot!!!! :)

• 26th Apr 2014

We loved our stay at Tanaya! The staff were so friendly and accommodating. The rooms were great as well, with a safe to keep our belongings in. The only problem was the air conditioner suddenly decided to act up - and the staff allowed us to sleep in another room without a fuss at all. Breakfast, however, was mediocre but you can always go to the many restaurants right around it for food if you like. Great place, would definitely stay again.

We stayed for 2 nights before heading to the Gili Islands, we had a triple room which had a large double bed and a single to one side. It was very clean, the staff were very friendly and as we stayed with friends the atmosphere amongst us was very good. Bumping into people in the corridor didn't spring into conversation though and it felt more like a hotel than hostel (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). I would stay again if I was in the area.

• 17th Apr 2014

This is the best place to stay when you come to Bali. Quite near from Kuta Beach and airport.

I stayed for three nights. Like the staffs as they are very friendly and helpful. The place was nice and clean, location strategic and easy to find the place. Like the breakfast the most as they prepared different kind of breakfast everyday. Highly recommend to stay.

Loved it! So clean for such a reasonable price, and it's on the main road! Even better! :)

View all Kuta Bed and Breakfasts