Tanaya Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Jl. Raya Legian 131, Kuta, Indonesia

The facilities are always neat and the staff is very helpfull. From the hostel you can easily walk to nearby monuments or places of interest and the train station is not very far away. You also have computers you can use and free wifi and tea!

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

Great place, service and people. Could use a pool :)

The beddings were stained thus the cleanlyness was not certain. That's a shame because the place is very nice and convenient. Our room was surprisingly calm, we were at the end of the corridor but the wireless was weak. These two issues could be easily fixed and increase our rating drastically. The restaurant tips from the concierge were not good (poor offer in the area ) and when we asked a driver for ubud and sites seeing, we got a tour operator who driver us in ready made touristic traps.

Nice place to stay for a day or two in Kuta. Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable bed and room was very clean and quiet. No view but you don't go to Kuta to stay in a room and admire the views Good location for a walk to the beach. Central to the main street in Kuta, so it's easy to get a transfer to the next destination. I'd happily stay here again as it was excellent value for money

We had a very pleasant stay in Tanaya. Everything from the place, location and staff are awesome.

• 11th Nov 2014

An amazing place with very friendly staff! Great value for money with a central location to all commodities.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Staff was very friendly and a great location. The only complaint is dirty looking pillowcases, but everything else seemed clean.

Honestly if you are like me and you got a room just to sleep eat and keep stuff locked away this is perfect. Staff are amazing room is top notch really is mazing place to stay. My only grub was smelly stained pillow when i arrived and location. Otherwise 10/10

• 26th Oct 2014

Location is excellent, right in the centre of the main street, JL Legian. I liked the breakfast very much, fruits and a sandwich with coffee. Also the staff is very helpfull. When I checked out early in the morning they gave me a takeaway breakfast, that was really nice. In the room you can also find a locker to keep your valuable belongings safe. Thank you very much for a comfortable stay in Kuta.

i had booked thru Hostelworld.com various times to Beijing, Taiwan, Hanoi... among all, this is e best of best. Good location, nice room nice atmosphere, good beakfast. Very valued for money.I will stay in this hostel again on my next visit to Bali.

i had booked thru Hostelworld.com various times to Beijing, Taiwan, Hanoi... among all, this is e best of best. Good location, nice room nice atmosphere, good beakfast. Very valued for money.I will stay in this hostel on my next visit to Bali.

A real value for your money, bit noisy during the nights since there's always partying going on outside on legian street. But since that's what's most people are here for, this is overall a very good place to stay. Close to the beach, a lot to do and the hostel is very clean, breakfast is fine and the beds are great!

people are very nice and helpful, location is excellent, the bar and disco is very close to the hostel so it is noisy at night and could affect sleeping in some rooms but some rooms are good .

The staff were excellent, so polite and helpful. Good location on main street, within easy walking of shops, bars and about 10 minutes from beach. Basic but nice breakfast on balcony. Ensuite room. I would recommend Tanaya.

• 6th Sep 2014

This has to be the hardest review I have had to write. The staff = awesome. The hotel = lovely. The location = perfect. Good value for money. HOWEVER, something happened...... I had a few drinks & got back very drunk, slipped & hit my head. Inevitably blood everywhere, very embarrassed & totally my fault. But the next day I asked a cleaner when he could clean our sheets and he said he wasnt going to & when I told them about the blood, they changed them & then gave me a bill for 500,000 IR

Perfect location, room very clean, staff nice and willing to help you. Really a good place to stay in kuta. Just know that the less expensive rooms have their private bathroom outside the room

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Belgium

One of the better places I stayed in Indonesia. Clean bed and showers with hot water, and complementary water bottles are nice. The staff are all very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable.

Very nice staff.

Very nice and clean B&B, staff is very nice and breakfast is good and they have different things every day. Very good value for money.

The staff at Tanaya are the friendliest I have ever encountered! They are really accomodating, always smiling and willing to help. They arranged our trip to Gili and it cost less than anywhere else we found. The twin room we stayed in had air con, tv and en-suite bathroom and the price was very reasonable (breakfast on the roof terrace included). Great location with shops, restaurants and bars on your doorstep. Would highly recommend!

View all Kuta Bed and Breakfasts