Tanaya Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Jl. Raya Legian 131, Kuta, Indonesia

We had a very pleasant stay in Tanaya. Everything from the place, location and staff are awesome.

• 11th Nov 2014

An amazing place with very friendly staff! Great value for money with a central location to all commodities.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Staff was very friendly and a great location. The only complaint is dirty looking pillowcases, but everything else seemed clean.

Honestly if you are like me and you got a room just to sleep eat and keep stuff locked away this is perfect. Staff are amazing room is top notch really is mazing place to stay. My only grub was smelly stained pillow when i arrived and location. Otherwise 10/10

• 26th Oct 2014

Location is excellent, right in the centre of the main street, JL Legian. I liked the breakfast very much, fruits and a sandwich with coffee. Also the staff is very helpfull. When I checked out early in the morning they gave me a takeaway breakfast, that was really nice. In the room you can also find a locker to keep your valuable belongings safe. Thank you very much for a comfortable stay in Kuta.

i had booked thru Hostelworld.com various times to Beijing, Taiwan, Hanoi... among all, this is e best of best. Good location, nice room nice atmosphere, good beakfast. Very valued for money.I will stay in this hostel again on my next visit to Bali.

i had booked thru Hostelworld.com various times to Beijing, Taiwan, Hanoi... among all, this is e best of best. Good location, nice room nice atmosphere, good beakfast. Very valued for money.I will stay in this hostel on my next visit to Bali.

A real value for your money, bit noisy during the nights since there's always partying going on outside on legian street. But since that's what's most people are here for, this is overall a very good place to stay. Close to the beach, a lot to do and the hostel is very clean, breakfast is fine and the beds are great!

people are very nice and helpful, location is excellent, the bar and disco is very close to the hostel so it is noisy at night and could affect sleeping in some rooms but some rooms are good .

The staff were excellent, so polite and helpful. Good location on main street, within easy walking of shops, bars and about 10 minutes from beach. Basic but nice breakfast on balcony. Ensuite room. I would recommend Tanaya.

• 6th Sep 2014

This has to be the hardest review I have had to write. The staff = awesome. The hotel = lovely. The location = perfect. Good value for money. HOWEVER, something happened...... I had a few drinks & got back very drunk, slipped & hit my head. Inevitably blood everywhere, very embarrassed & totally my fault. But the next day I asked a cleaner when he could clean our sheets and he said he wasnt going to & when I told them about the blood, they changed them & then gave me a bill for 500,000 IR

Perfect location, room very clean, staff nice and willing to help you. Really a good place to stay in kuta. Just know that the less expensive rooms have their private bathroom outside the room

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Belgium

One of the better places I stayed in Indonesia. Clean bed and showers with hot water, and complementary water bottles are nice. The staff are all very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable.

Very nice staff.

Very nice and clean B&B, staff is very nice and breakfast is good and they have different things every day. Very good value for money.

The staff at Tanaya are the friendliest I have ever encountered! They are really accomodating, always smiling and willing to help. They arranged our trip to Gili and it cost less than anywhere else we found. The twin room we stayed in had air con, tv and en-suite bathroom and the price was very reasonable (breakfast on the roof terrace included). Great location with shops, restaurants and bars on your doorstep. Would highly recommend!

We stayed last week in tanaya. The staff was very friendly, reliable and honest. They recommend only things which they realy know about it. You have always the same 3 receptionists during the week. The only said thing was that's not possible to open the window (but you have a ac).

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Very friendly staff. Great way to start our trip to Bali. Big room, comfy bed with very well kept facilities.

• 30th Jul 2014

Great place to stay if you want to have some relaxation but still located on the main strip

excellent staff. rooms are beautiful, but the walls are thin. You can hear the tv of your neighbours pretty good. breakfast is a bit weird. They served us a chickenburger! in the end this hotel is just above average

View all Kuta Bed and Breakfasts