Tanaya Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Jl. Raya Legian 131, Kuta, Indonesia

Second time here and great service as usual. Wifi was a bit wonky in my room but you can access wifi in the lobby for sure. Staff were attentive and friendly, location is excellent. I'll always stay here when im in Bali.

Great place to stay while in Kuta, Bali. The location is close to the bars and clubs. And also close to laundry and plenty of restaurants as well. Staff is friendly and are easy to communicate with. The rooms are really great and stay cool. The place overall is very quiet as I didn't experience any noise issues at all. Great value and location while in Kuta.

Great location in Kuya. Great Breakfast. Location is right on Legion Street. Lots of restaurants and activities to do within the area.

Definitely not a hostel, just a lovely hotel. I had a wonderfully relaxing nights sleep in my room - got a free upgrade thanks so much! Recommend for some time to yourself as it is not a social place.

Great room, wouldn't class it as a hostel! Huge beds, a TV and air con! Breakfast was great! The staff were also lovely! Definitely recommend!!

Nice place to stay. Breakfast was a little disappointing. Great value for the location. There was some weird water that seeped from the floorboards a bit. Very strange.

More of a budget hotel than a hostel. Does what it says on the tin. The breakfast was a bit hit and miss. Would be great to be given a little choice.

Great location and everything you need for a short stay. We had the option of leaving our keys behind reception when we went out however and anybody could have got them as they were just left behind the des, unattended!

This place is perfect. When we were checking out they helped us to rrnt a car for 3 days. We tried to book again in outr last night in bali but it was fully booked i totally recommend this place

The staff are incredibly helpful and lovely. When I first arrived I advised them that my airline had lost my luggage. The receptionist asked me to give him all of my information and called the airline for me! It arrived that same night. I also had some unfortunate news which meant that I had to return back to Australia and the hostel staff were nice enough to let me use their computer to organise my flight.

• 1st Sep 2015

Tanaya B&B is a great little place to stay! We loved it so much we stayed here twice when travelling - once when we first arrived in Bali and again on the way back! Staff are really friendly and helpful (especially Zul!) Rooms and bathroom are lovely, nicely decorated, lots of space, clean bedding, towels, clothes stand, TV, air con, wifi that actually works and hot water! Great location, easy to get everywhere and great value for money. Will definitely stay here again if we ever visit Kuta.

• 24th Aug 2015

Nice and clean place, with a great location (bars, restaurants and beach). Breakfast wasn't mind blowing but can't complain because of the great price! Staff was friendly and helpful

View all Kuta Bed and Breakfasts