Tanaya Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Jl. Raya Legian 131, Kuta, Indonesia

Lovely bed and breakfast. We stayed our last night on our three month trip and had the most relaxing experience.

Lovely and friendly staff, amazingly comfortable beds, quiet inside but close to all the bars/restaurants etc and super clean. Even gave us two twin rooms next door to each other as they didn't have a triple available (for the same price). Recommend booking a driver through them if you want to explore the island more - we had a man called Norman who was great!

• 25th Jun 2015

A great B&B to stay at! The staff was extremely helpful and you will always greeted with a smile! It is in a great location! 10 minute walk to the beach, also it is near all the bars and restaurants. Great value for its price!

very friendly staff, great breakfast, great location. stayed as a couple June 2015, highly recommend this place.

This B&B exceeded my expectations! Highly recommended!

My friends and I stayed at Tanaya B&B for 4 days, 3 nights. We all had a very relaxing and wonderful stay. The friendly staff gave us a very warm welcome to this lovely and peaceful place, which is rather not expected because it's also in the middle of the always busy Legian street. We stayed in a deluxe twin room. It is very clean, well-lit, had really good furnishings, has a mini ref and a nice bathroom. Breakfast served is really good! Highly recommended to stay here!

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Philippines

I stayed here for 1 night but wish I could have stayed for longer. The facilities were great, extremely clean and the beds were comfortable. Tanaya B&B is in an excellent location with shops, cheap food, the beach, the night life, all within close proximity. The staff were really kind and helpful. I want to give a special mention to Zul, who was so attentive and helped us with our needs, from booking a tour to answering all my questions. Thank you Tanaya! :)

Very nice B&B. The location is as prime as you can get, right in the center of Legian street. The breakfast in the morning is delicious. You get food, juice and coffee/tea. The staff was really nice and accomodating. Kuta beach is less than a 10 min walk away. The rooms were nice as well. Overall, a pretty good spot to relax.

Tanaya B&B in Kuta was a great spot, nice to have breakfast included, beautiful deluxe room. Any issues delt with easily by staff, including arranging transport and extending stay as well as late checkout. Advice- do not stay in #9 standard room.

• 10th May 2015

I checked out very early@4am and this's what happened 1.Nightshift staff was sleeping, have to wait until security guard wake him up, I asked for water which I didnt get from yesterday,he said"you can buy outside"(The1st No,but its ok) 2.No wakeup call as agreed bcos the staff was sleeping(The 2nd No,but its still ok) 3.I booked taxi with them but they didnt manage for me, so no taxi come to pick me up(The3rd NO, its not ok anymore) and no any help from ur staff, he just went back to sleep

Great place to stay,staff helpful,amazing breakfast! Thank you ;)

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Slovakia

Tanaya is a very lovely B

We had a very nice stay in tanaya. Its was close to everything but quiet. The stuff is very friendly and helpful.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

Very good Location in the center of Kuta, staff was very helpful! Room are very clean

We booking this B&B for out first two nights in Bali as it is close to the airport and of its central location on the main drag in Kuta. Great place to start or end your trip. Staff were Lovely! Rooms where quite (considering location) and clean! Would recommend!

Attention to people travel in Bali: I discovered that people in Bali can be VERY deceiving especially the ones who work at the local money changers!!! They CHEAT on people and play Tricks on them! When you think that you are getting actual money you pay,somehow it turn out to be short of the total amount! These people are so tricky! Hope the people who work at the reception can remind all the guests about this before it happens!

This is more like a hotel. We traveled to Bali and wish we stayed in Ubud. The beach in Kuta was polluted and we stayed in Kuta for this hotel, bars and shopping. We needed to jump in a can and drive to other beaches every day for our 5 day stay. Hotel was great! I would complain about the breakfast Iif the room cost more but honestly it was a great start for the day regardless of what was served. Bedroom and bathroom extremely clean with updated granite counter bathroom. Fantastic and safe !!!!

Beautiful Hostel and wonderful attention.

Awesome place. Everything is great about this B&B. I really like the ambiance reminds me of peaceful Bali in hectic Kuta town. The location is very strategic. Near to everything. Staff is really friendly and helpful. Thanks for everything guys!

Very polite staff, clean, GREAT breakfast. They changed it up every other day, but always great. Our air conditioner didn't seem to want to work properly it was either a little warm or way to cold, but that was the worst part. Everything was great. It's right on legian the major tourist shops, so it was a little loud on the terrace. But great location.

View all Kuta Bed and Breakfasts