Tanaya Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Jl. Raya Legian 131, Kuta, Indonesia

people are very nice and helpful, location is excellent, the bar and disco is very close to the hostel so it is noisy at night and could affect sleeping in some rooms but some rooms are good .

The staff were excellent, so polite and helpful. Good location on main street, within easy walking of shops, bars and about 10 minutes from beach. Basic but nice breakfast on balcony. Ensuite room. I would recommend Tanaya.

• 6th Sep 2014

This has to be the hardest review I have had to write. The staff = awesome. The hotel = lovely. The location = perfect. Good value for money. HOWEVER, something happened...... I had a few drinks & got back very drunk, slipped & hit my head. Inevitably blood everywhere, very embarrassed & totally my fault. But the next day I asked a cleaner when he could clean our sheets and he said he wasnt going to & when I told them about the blood, they changed them & then gave me a bill for 500,000 IR

Perfect location, room very clean, staff nice and willing to help you. Really a good place to stay in kuta. Just know that the less expensive rooms have their private bathroom outside the room

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Belgium

One of the better places I stayed in Indonesia. Clean bed and showers with hot water, and complementary water bottles are nice. The staff are all very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable.

Very nice staff.

Very nice and clean B&B, staff is very nice and breakfast is good and they have different things every day. Very good value for money.

The staff at Tanaya are the friendliest I have ever encountered! They are really accomodating, always smiling and willing to help. They arranged our trip to Gili and it cost less than anywhere else we found. The twin room we stayed in had air con, tv and en-suite bathroom and the price was very reasonable (breakfast on the roof terrace included). Great location with shops, restaurants and bars on your doorstep. Would highly recommend!

We stayed last week in tanaya. The staff was very friendly, reliable and honest. They recommend only things which they realy know about it. You have always the same 3 receptionists during the week. The only said thing was that's not possible to open the window (but you have a ac).

• 2nd Aug 2014