Tanaya Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Jl. Raya Legian 131, Kuta, Indonesia

I loved this place so much I extended my stay. Please read my previous reviews.

Tanaya is a special place because it is very clean, in a great location, has well equipped facilities, and the staff working there are the kindest and most helpful individuals you will ever meet. Any questions you want or need answered...they will respond promptly and without any hesitation. I've stayed in many places throughout my travels and this one ranks at the very top. Thank you for making our visit memorable enough that we'd return over and over. Again, thank you so much!

Beautiful, clean rooms. The staff is super friendly. Lovely breakfast terrace. About a 20 minute walk to the beach. You cannot hear the very loud street noises but I could hear my neighbors talking and their tv. Bring earplugs. Also, do not go to the money exchange places down the narrow alleyways! I almost got ripped off by $50.

Good Value, nicer than expected room. Walls a bit thin for sound but not a problem.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It's a well-decorated and well-located B&B, but the bathroom was visibly not cleaned (dead cockroach in the shower and dirt on the floor), no hand soap provided, and the staff was a bit ill informed. We asked in the morning about a van to get to Ubud, were told they would arrange it for 60,000 each, only to come back in the afternoon, talk to a different guy, and get a price quote of 150,000. And the breakfast is just bread in 3 different forms. It's a decent place but there's probably better

Very friendly staff, very nice place to stay!

It was good to stay because it located in the main road where we can enjoy beach and night life.

The staff was very lovely and very helpful. In the morning, the waitor was always suggesting activies to do and when we left they booked us a taxi. The room was nice and clean. It is a 10 minutes walk to the beach and there are a lot of restaurants nearby. We really loved it !! :)

great spot.

• 1st Jun 2014

Pretty much a hotel. Not at all a hostel experience. Reasonably close to the beach, but we stayed here to stay far away from the party area so it worked for us. Super close to the airport and reasonably easy access to Uluwatu and Tanah Lot temples. Day drivers are available for day hires at a good price

1 2 Next » last »