Tanaya Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Jl. Raya Legian 131, Kuta, Indonesia

We stayed last week in tanaya. The staff was very friendly, reliable and honest. They recommend only things which they realy know about it. You have always the same 3 receptionists during the week. The only said thing was that's not possible to open the window (but you have a ac).

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Very friendly staff. Great way to start our trip to Bali. Big room, comfy bed with very well kept facilities.

• 30th Jul 2014

Great place to stay if you want to have some relaxation but still located on the main strip

excellent staff. rooms are beautiful, but the walls are thin. You can hear the tv of your neighbours pretty good. breakfast is a bit weird. They served us a chickenburger! in the end this hotel is just above average

I loved this place so much I extended my stay. Please read my previous reviews.

Tanaya is a special place because it is very clean, in a great location, has well equipped facilities, and the staff working there are the kindest and most helpful individuals you will ever meet. Any questions you want or need answered...they will respond promptly and without any hesitation. I've stayed in many places throughout my travels and this one ranks at the very top. Thank you for making our visit memorable enough that we'd return over and over. Again, thank you so much!

Beautiful, clean rooms. The staff is super friendly. Lovely breakfast terrace. About a 20 minute walk to the beach. You cannot hear the very loud street noises but I could hear my neighbors talking and their tv. Bring earplugs. Also, do not go to the money exchange places down the narrow alleyways! I almost got ripped off by $50.

Good Value, nicer than expected room. Walls a bit thin for sound but not a problem.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It's a well-decorated and well-located B&B, but the bathroom was visibly not cleaned (dead cockroach in the shower and dirt on the floor), no hand soap provided, and the staff was a bit ill informed. We asked in the morning about a van to get to Ubud, were told they would arrange it for 60,000 each, only to come back in the afternoon, talk to a different guy, and get a price quote of 150,000. And the breakfast is just bread in 3 different forms. It's a decent place but there's probably better

1 2 Next » last »