Tanaya Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Jl. Raya Legian 131, Kuta, Indonesia

We loved our stay at Tanaya! The staff were so friendly and accommodating. The rooms were great as well, with a safe to keep our belongings in. The only problem was the air conditioner suddenly decided to act up - and the staff allowed us to sleep in another room without a fuss at all. Breakfast, however, was mediocre but you can always go to the many restaurants right around it for food if you like. Great place, would definitely stay again.

We stayed for 2 nights before heading to the Gili Islands, we had a triple room which had a large double bed and a single to one side. It was very clean, the staff were very friendly and as we stayed with friends the atmosphere amongst us was very good. Bumping into people in the corridor didn't spring into conversation though and it felt more like a hotel than hostel (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). I would stay again if I was in the area.

• 17th Apr 2014

This is the best place to stay when you come to Bali. Quite near from Kuta Beach and airport.

I stayed for three nights. Like the staffs as they are very friendly and helpful. The place was nice and clean, location strategic and easy to find the place. Like the breakfast the most as they prepared different kind of breakfast everyday. Highly recommend to stay.

Loved it! So clean for such a reasonable price, and it's on the main road! Even better! :)

Nice B&B located centrally on Legian street - walking distance to beach, restaurants and bars. Friendly staff that made me feel welcome from first second. Overall, a safe option around Kuta.

Very friendly staff , and the price is cheap. Also to help us store my luggage 4 days for free. Thanks a lot !!!!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Hotelstandard for a Hostel price! Lovely staff, super nice and clean rooms! Excellent AC and very nice breakfast included! The location is right at the Legian Street, still very quiet! 10min walk to the beach, so everything is very close! Absolutely recommend it!

Such a nice break from staying in hostels all around Asia. Would highly recommend this bed

• 12th Mar 2014

Best place I've stayed in SEA. Beautiful hotel with doorman and super friendly staff. Free breakfast was small but always good and changes from day to day. Tons of bars, restaurants, and shops right outside the door and a short walk to the beach. Great price for what it is- the rooms and facilities were beautiful. Loved it here and will definitely stay here again if I end up back in Kuta! Highly recommended!!

Great place for seeing a bith of south Bali, totally would recommend, very nice staff

Good location on the main street, 10-15 minute walk to the beach. Helpful, friendly staff. Daily room cleaning with 2 bottles of water. Room safe, TV with several English news and movie channels, refrigerator, hot showers. Free Wi-Fi - my device couldn't connect, but there was one terminal in the lobby. Breakfast was different each day - pastry / fried rice / egg sandwich - with fruit, tea/coffee. Small but adequate. No good place to meet others, though there are chairs in the lobby

Amazing! I did not feel as if I was at a bed and breakfast! The staff were so kind, attentive, and polite. Continuous smile on their face. The location was great and not to close to the bars and clubs. The walk to the beach was 6-8 mins but was a pleasurable walk. Breakfast every morning varied between Indonesian food and Western food. Room and bathroom were cleaned daily, lining and towels changed daily. In our room the aircon was a little noisy but besides that I would recommend Tanaya 100%!

Absolutely love the staffs, they were really friendly. Made my stay so much more enjoyable. Of course, more importantly is the level of cleanliness is absolutely flawless. Love it! Def will recommend to my buddies/return to stay here!

• 21st Feb 2014