7.1
Very Good 109 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 109 Total Reviews
Tequilita Hostel Located at Calle 6 entre Av.15 Y AV.20, , Playa del Carmen.
Mexico
Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo 77710 Calle 6 entre Av.15 Y AV.20
71% 109
20.6261773 -87.0755767
    Rooms available

30th Jul 2016
4.9

This is surly a party hostel, at 5 am the noise kept going. If I was looking for a party this would be the place. They did advertise that the dorm I was staying had a/c when I showed up no a/c in my room so I requested to be moved. The begrudgingly moved me to a room with a/c. Over all I would not go back here.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
21st Mar 2016
6.6

Overall I wouldn't recommend staying in this hostel if you're looking for a nice stay in Playa. The hostel staff seemed desinterested and unorganized. We had to move our beds and rooms 3-times in 4 days. The room next to the kitchen was horrible (windows and doors were broken) hens we couldn't sleep and there were always people coming in and out of the room to use our toilet or to look for someone. The promised bar on the roof was closed, there wasn't any free breakfast and so on..

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
20th Mar 2016

I've been in so many hostels, but at Tequilita I had the BEST EXPERIENCE. Amazing location, great people (very helpful), good cost-benefit relation. For sure I'll host in Tequilita when I'm back to Playa