7.4
Very Good 110 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 110 Total Reviews
Tequilita Hostel Located at Calle 6 entre Av.15 Y AV.20, , Playa del Carmen.
Mexico
Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo 77710 Calle 6 entre Av.15 Y AV.20
74% 110
20.6261773 -87.0755767
    Rooms available

30th Jul 2016
4.9

This is surly a party hostel, at 5 am the noise kept going. If I was looking for a party this would be the place. They did advertise that the dorm I was staying had a/c when I showed up no a/c in my room so I requested to be moved. The begrudgingly moved me to a room with a/c. Over all I would not go back here.

• anahidkaloyan
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Great location, price and atmosphere, staff is very attentive, everything is perfect except that it need to be more clean. I will totally stay here again.