The Alternative Hostel of Old Montreal Reviews

358 rue St-Pierre, Montr�al, Montreal, Canada

I really enjoyed this hostel, the friendly staff, and the common room. It is in a great location. What would make it perfect is air-conditioning, but I know that is not realistic! Very good value for the money.

• 18th Jul 2014

Well located but the staff and the people who stay there are not very social. The floor and the noises from the street are terrible. Good bathrooms, kitchen and common room.

We love the location of the hostel. Will visit again for sure!!!

• 6th Jun 2014

Great space, unfriendly vibe among the staff. Floors and beds were extremely noisy, so even with respectful neighbors, hard to get great sleep.

Helpful staff, wonderful common area. But there was a vibe when I was there like people lived there and I was intruding on their space. Not my kind of thing. Really nice, lively place though. I stayed in downtown Montreal after here though, and much preferred that location. Old Montreal is a bit dull.

The kitchen facilities were great and the staff were friendly and helpful. The hostel was very well decorated and felt nice and cozy. The tea selection was great too.

• 22nd Mar 2014