The Alternative Hostel of Old Montreal Reviews

358 rue St-Pierre, Montr�al, Montreal, Canada

Very peaceful and cosy. Definitely recommend!

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

Inexpeniseve and well set up.

• 14th Aug 2014

I really enjoyed this hostel, the friendly staff, and the common room. It is in a great location. What would make it perfect is air-conditioning, but I know that is not realistic! Very good value for the money.

Well located but the staff and the people who stay there are not very social. The floor and the noises from the street are terrible. Good bathrooms, kitchen and common room.

We love the location of the hostel. Will visit again for sure!!!

• 6th Jun 2014

Great space, unfriendly vibe among the staff. Floors and beds were extremely noisy, so even with respectful neighbors, hard to get great sleep.

Helpful staff, wonderful common area. But there was a vibe when I was there like people lived there and I was intruding on their space. Not my kind of thing. Really nice, lively place though. I stayed in downtown Montreal after here though, and much preferred that location. Old Montreal is a bit dull.