The Full Moon Backpackers Reviews

1 North Street, Stokes Croft, Bristol, BS1 3PR, Bristol, England

Excellent location in the heart of Bristol, great if you want a party scene, but can imagine would not be so good if you wanted a peaceful weekend. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends.

• 29th Jan 2016

Thank you so much for our short stay, We couldn,t have been more central in Bristol. highly recommened, very helpful staff, great pub down stairs,Definitely would stay again on our next trip to Bristol.

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Spain

I stayed for a short period stay during Ganuary 2016. The staff is friendly but the room and the toilets are not so clean. I suggest to clean once more during the day the toilets and put some signal to remember to flush the toilet. I strongly suggest to secure the door from the hostel to the pub, because it is not safe at all and everyone could get into the hostel even if it's not a customer. By the way, the location is pretty good but it's a little bit expensive considering what offers.

• 21st Jan 2016

Bathrooms were very cold, light started flickering after being in the shower which resulted in dizziness and an undesirable experience in addition to all the cold in the showers. Heating in our room didn't work properly so we had to be reallocated. Staff was very nice and helpful though and the overall cleanliness was acceptable. What made our stay sour was really that unpleasant morning experience.

The location is great,near to city center and 20 minutes-walking to temple station. But there will be very noisy at night until around 2 am because of the pub downstairs. It's quite clean but the showering facility is not satisfying.

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Geoffrey1993
  • China

I had a really nice stay at the Full Moon Backpacker. The hostel is integrated to a bar/club so it is kind of noisy at night but it did not disturb me. However, the whole place was really cold since the windows were perpetually opened in every room including the kitchen, showers, common room, etc... I don't know why there was no heating in january, and I had to sleep with my sweatshirt on. Except for that, I recommand this place.

The cleanliness of the kitchen was very poor, as it was filthy and smelly when we tried to use it. It would be also advisable to empty the toilet bins more often. No one told us to bring our room keys when going outside on Saturday. It was hard to convince the guards we were staying there when some of my friends left their keys in the room. Finally, the rooms should have lockers or shelves were we could leave our stuff. Our roommates' clothes were all over the floor.

Great lively place Would like to have paid a 'sleep in' fee as I didn't get in till 6am and had to leave by 11am

We could not sleep the entire night because of a party which went on the whole night until around 6am. Beside that the other guests did not care to be quiet, they screamed and sang the whole night in there rooms. We never had such a bad night in a hostel. Pay a bit more and have a happy and quiet sleep.

The noisiest hostel I´ve stayed at. I know that the description of the place warns guests about that, but it is incredibly noisy. On the other side, the beds are quite comfy and the Staff really nice!

Really too noisy . Impossible for students staying 3 weeks for a work placement to rest after work or during the week-ends

• 3rd Dec 2015

Interesting place, I liked how it was decorated and the staff were friendly. The linen was pretty old and shabby, and my room was cold due to having a big outside door/window. Can't really complain at that price, but I've stayed at similar places with better sheets/duvet and it makes all the difference! Lively atmosphere but not too noisy, if you're not too fussy it's a good place to stay. Thanks

Really good hostel. Everything excellent . only thing we couldn't cook food only microwife goodfood. But lively hostel. Really clean aand really customer service. Good price

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Belgium

This was an amazing hostel! I was a little nervous because of the other reviews but I am definitely impressed with the cleanliness, location, and help from the staff. This was a great place to stay. I'll definitely come back and stay there! The only thing hang up was in the directions. It says "turn right at House of Fraser, passing it on your right" that's actually a huge Primark now :) Besides that, everything else was grand!

When they say that there is a pub downstairs they sould also talk about the its terrace becuase noises are quite high, but anyway if you sleep well it won't be a problem. I think also that it is quite expensive but in comparision with similar hostel in BRistol I think that it's regular

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Spain

Good location. Dont stay here if you want to sleep at all. Its withing a club, bar complex which in itself is great, but not for sleeping. Staff have immense attitude problems and are obviously way too cool for their own good!!!

We stayed 2 nights in the hostel. Staff were friendly, room and bathrooms were cleaned. We visited the bar next door for chill out. The hostel is situated close of the bus station and the city center. We enjoyed our stay there!

Great stay!

• 10th Oct 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We passed a very good stay to the fullmoon. Personnal very kindness and benovolence.we Will return without hesitation and advise we it with all our friends.a zen Spirit with much simplicity, beautiful meetings!!!!! Thank very much Holly and Matt !!!!!!!!! Barbara

This is an excellent hostel with great rooms and an awesome bar attached. I'd definitely stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7