The Hostel Paulista Reviews

Rua Pamplona, 793, Jardins, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I have been in lots of hostels all around the world and to me this is in the top 10 for sure. It is not only in a great location but the crew go above and beyond to make everyone feel great

• 25th Jan 2016

The staff was amazing and the location couldn't be better. My only real problem with them was the bathroom. If there were more people staying there it would be a problem.

Great Hostel! Very very good location and wonderful staff. For the price you get a bed it's definitely worth it. Huge kitchen and communal rooms. Could be a bit more lovely in terms of style but it's still nice. I enjoyed myself a lot there! And supermarket is just across the street and it's really really close to Avenida Paulista.

I stayed in The Hostel Paulista two time. In my second time I stayed in a room with six beds very very hot. He have just one fan.

Great staff the setup of the hostel was dorm like .. Got few useless things stolen from my bed .. Doesn't put out the feel of a fun safe clean environment .. Though they gave me a replacement belt and stuff stolen.. Guess I was unlucky though the villa m hostels give out vibes of a safe environment when every staff including the cleaners spoke English and was friendly Location is fantastic if you need a place to stay smack bang in the centre

← Back to search results