• 2080 Vineyard St., Wailuku, Maui, Maui, USA
8.8
Fabulous 423 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 423 Total Reviews
The Northshore Hostel Maui Located at 2080 Vineyard St., Wailuku, Maui, Maui.
USA
Maui Hawaii HI/96793 2080 Vineyard St., Wailuku, Maui
88% 423
20.8892266 -156.5033125
    Rooms available

8th Jun 2016
7.4

Could be better but could be a lot worse. The hostel is a mix of people under 20 and people over 40. It's strange. There is no nightlife around but that's not the hostel's fault. The free parking across the street is great.

• hoorsolya349
  • Hungary, Couple, 31-40
30th May 2016

We booked two single beds in a male and a female dorm but when they realized we were a couple we received a private room complimentary. That was a great surprise! Thanks again!!! Friendly and peaceful atmosphere, silent in the evening, free pancakes and coffee. Everything was clean. The Northshore Hostel was better for us than the other hostel where we stayed in Maui.

• USA, Female, 41+
25th May 2016
8.0

I went to take a shower on the day I was leaving and there was at least 4 inches of dirty water in the bottom of the tub. It was only 6:30 am so there was no one to tell. This was very disappointing. I decided to wait until I got to my destination on the big island to shower.

• Australia, Male, 41+
19th May 2016
8.0

I'm happy.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th May 2016

Awesome hostel, the free shuttles were great and public transport is close by!

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016

Loved this place. People are friendly. In the two days I stayed there met a few people in the hostel even went out with some. Staff is amazing and funny. Oh yeah bring cash!!! :)

15th May 2016

This hostel is amazing! The staff is really great and helpful with planning everything you need to see in Maui. Location is close to the airport, and any flights that land after 10am, they will arrange a shuttle to pick you up. There is a 12 hour parking lot if you want to rent any cars to check out the island, which is highly recommended by the way. Very safe, clean, and friendly/family oriented, highly recommended. They even have a TV showing Netflix!

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th May 2016

I spent seven nights there in the female dorm. The bunk beds were sufficient and clean. There were four bathrooms and they were large. In the course of seven days I only had to wait five minutes for a bathroom on my last day. The bathrooms are clean. The building is older so the fixtures are older but they all work properly. I was pleased with the large shared kitchen. The staff was GREAT! Big parking lot to park my rental. Mixed age and background of guest. I would stay again.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th May 2016

I loved my stay, the staff were amazing, the manager guy is the bomb. Such a great vibe, cool common area. The location kinda sucked for me though because I didn't drive. I would love to go back just to visit the people and neighbourhood. Thanks guys. Olivia

• Spain, Male, 25-30
1st May 2016
2.9

This place has all the ingredients to make Maui depressing and boring , far away from the beach and lack of spirit And soul without activities or tours , saw 2 more people who also wanted cancel and get a refund on the second day