The Oliver St John Gogarty Penthouse Apartments

8.1
Fabulous 314 Total Reviews

• Canada, Mixed Group, 31-40
14th Jun 2017

We are definitely not young students anymore, so I was a little hesitant staying above a hostel...but my fears were soon put to rest. The apartments are fabulous! And the beds are super comfy. Noise...nope! And you're right in the heart of temple bar. I would book this place for my parents no problem, and we'd come back and stay with our kids as well. Never thought I'd be comfortable with my kids staying in temple bar, but you're so high up that noise is minimal and the balcony's a welcome bonus

• Wales, Couple, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

Great value b the price which is even more beneficial when you see the location . Can be noisy at key periods but that really does not reflect that mist of the clientele are young and out for a big night . Would use the venue again if you are on fun weekend .

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 31-40
16th Feb 2017
5.1

The check in staff some of the rudest I have come across in all my years of travelling - one staff member in particular female from Argentina - seemed only happy to make our stay as un-enjoyable as possible - v poor English, inexperienced and insensitive and had very little understanding as to how to interact with human beings. V disappointing and would advise there are many apartments in the area to benefit from location and much more modern. Romanian Room attendant however a joy and gem.