The Oliver St John Gogarty Penthouse Apartments Reviews

18-21 Anglesea Street, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland

We stay every year

• 13th Dec 2014

When we arrived at 10.30am we were told we leave our suit cases with the receptionist on collecting my suit case after we had been out the suit case had been damaged which left a large hole in it. The receptionist had no idea how this had happened. I asked to speak to a manager and her reply was 'they dont ever come in here, there never here'. So i left my apartment number and details and asked her to get a manager to call me. I was not at all pleased. There was no phone call.

• 5th Dec 2014

Yes, I thought the apartment was excellent value for money.. I tried to book it again for the take that concert and I was told you had to stay a min of 3 days.. I think this is a disgrace.. Why would one need to stay for 3 days to see a gig,, It's like you are just trying to make as much money as possible for the concert weekend.. I was very disappointed about this..😞😞😞😞😞

• 9th Nov 2014

Reception area should be bigger... From the lifts to the penthouse there is no covered walk thro

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Would have been handy to have a washing machine available in common area or in the apartment.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The apartment was central to activity, was extremely good value for money and I would certainly go there again.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I would stay in the penthouse apartments again, but the line at 2:30-3:30 for check in was HUGE. Staff was great but waiting for all of the hostel guests to check in was dreadful.

• 17th Jul 2014

Excellent as always!

We stayed at the penthouse apartments for four nights. The apartment was spaceous and clean. The location is excellent and close to everything. The staff was great and helpful. We warmly recommend the Oliver St John Gogarty Penthouse Apartments!!

• 29th Jun 2014