The Oliver St John Gogarty Penthouse Apartments

Fabulous 317 Total Reviews
Fabulous 317 Total Reviews

• Canada, Mixed Group, 31-40
14th Jun 2017

We are definitely not young students anymore, so I was a little hesitant staying above a hostel...but my fears were soon put to rest. The apartments are fabulous! And the beds are super comfy. Noise...nope! And you're right in the heart of temple bar. I would book this place for my parents no problem, and we'd come back and stay with our kids as well. Never thought I'd be comfortable with my kids staying in temple bar, but you're so high up that noise is minimal and the balcony's a welcome bonus

• Wales, Couple, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

Great value b the price which is even more beneficial when you see the location . Can be noisy at key periods but that really does not reflect that mist of the clientele are young and out for a big night . Would use the venue again if you are on fun weekend .

×