The Times Hostel - College Street

Fabulous 2645 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2645 Total Reviews

25th Apr 2017

Really enjoyed my stay here. The kitchen is well equipment. It's attached to the dining room which also acts as the common area/tv room. The hostel does something most evenings for those staying at the hostel, like wine & cheese night, etc. The room I stayed in didn't have personal bed lights so coming in late at night was hard and had to use my phone to find things. Bunk beds are comfy, though it's difficult to sit uup under them. There are a lot of stairs so be prepared to climb.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
19th Apr 2017

Great base to explore Dublin. Like all hostels here on the pricier side, but good facilities provided. Was only here for one night and unfortunately missed the nightly planned activity, but it's nice to know there's something happening each night! Ensuite bathrooms were good and clean, bunks comfy, and security cages under the bunks.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

Had a good stay at the Times Hostel on College Street. Location is absolutely fantastic, and staff are super friendly and helpful. Didn't experience much of the hostel 'culture' however, because I was out and about exploring Dublin a lot-- but the hostel was a great place to crash for sure.

7th Apr 2017

good location. only problem was that there not enough power sockets. other than that will come back

6th Apr 2017
8.0

Very gentle staff. A bit to expensive in My opinion to sleep with other 5 People. Very good the bathroom in the room.

5th Apr 2017

The rooms were cozy and the hostel had a nice atmosphere. Bathrooms were very nice and had a great location. I left my necklace in my room and they mailed it to me, staff were very helpful and friendly.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Mar 2017

THIS WAS ONE OF THE NICEST HOSTELS I'VE EVER STAYED IN. We had a mixed group of 5 and "splurged" on the 6 person mixed room instead of the 8 person. We had an ensuite bathroom that was clean and the beds were freshly made upon arriving at the hostel. The wait staff was super friendly and they offered daily activities for people to socialize in the common/kitchen area. The location was great too. Minutes away from major bus lines and a short walk away from the major sites of Dublin.

27th Mar 2017

I wound have having to leave a day early and only staying one night which was actually kind of a bummer because the place was pretty nice! I liked my room and bathroom (which was clean, even at the end of the day!) Sorry I missed free wine and cheese night. If I head back to Dublin, I'd definitely stay here again.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
23rd Mar 2017
5.7

over priced, over rated just like everything else in Dublin. Hostel looks nice and cosy from the outside and from pictures on website. inside big and inpersonal. the chill out area/ relaxing area to read watch a movie is the Kitchen!!! Not a great place to stay for me.

• burgejessica