8.4
Fabulous 2,483 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 2,483 Total Reviews
The Times Hostel - College Street Located at 8, College Street, Dublin, Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin Dublin 2 8, College Street, Dublin
84% 2483
53.3457734 -6.2576794
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

One of the best hostels ever! Clean, organised, helpful, and has everything you need. Great kitchen, location and good sized bedroom lockers! Also, the staff provide some kind of free food or drinks every night to bring people in to meet, giving it one of most social, fun vibes we've experienced in a hostel. Staff are AMAZING, the guy at reception even upgraded us to a private simply because it happened to be available one of the days we stayed. Can't say enough about it, have fun!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
31st Jul 2016

I booked expecting a good hostel atmosphere, being that it was just off temple bar. The hostel and staff were excellent! Having nights where they give out free food and other times even beer/wine. Only disappointment was I found there were a couple full families as well as many occupants over 35. Which i felt was quite weird, and off putting.

• madmadmad816214
  • Portugal, Female, 31-40
27th Jul 2016
8.0

- I always hit my head cuz i slept on the bottom bunk bed

23rd Jul 2016

The best thing about this hostel was how quiet it was at night. I liked that there wasn't a huge common room culture because it really encouraged me to go out into the city. The central location beside Trinity College was ideal for the first few days of my visit. Highly recommended for people who are looking more for adventure than socializing.

• USA, Male, 31-40
22nd Jul 2016

Staff was amazing. Location was ideally within an easy walk to city center with busses and taxis right at the door. Lots of cool conversation with cool people. The kitchen is big and has a family feel. Some rooms are on higher floors so be prepared for stairs. Rates can go way up depending upon the day or events. They would be my first choice upon return. Very safe and central.

22nd Jul 2016

Great place, just make sure your room is away from the elevator, because you can hear everyone heading to the stairs or elevator.

21st Jul 2016

Very helpful staff, great location, good value, and conveniently located pub adjacent. It was also very kind if them to let me use their luggage storage and hang out in thr hostel after I checked out and was waiting for my train. Would definitely stay there again!

21st Jul 2016

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Times hostel. While it's not the cleanest place in the world- the bathroom smelled terrible especially in the mornings and the shower didn't drain properly- it has a great atmosphere. I never went up to the kitchen or any of the shared spaces but I met some really great people in my mixed room. The hostel is also very well-located near Trinity College where the Book of Kells is held, the GPO, and the Temple Bar area.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
21st Jul 2016

I had a great stay at the hostel. From the minute I walked in Clare helped me with all my queries and questions in a friendly, knowledgeable and down to earth way. A great hostel. Thanks Clare

20th Jul 2016

Good atmosphere. Great location. Great staff. Beds were fine. Pricey over weekends and when concerts or other festivities are on in town, so be aware.