The Times Hostel - College Street Reviews

8, College Street, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

The hostel has nice and friendly staff, but it was expensive with no free breakfast.

I stayed in a mixed 10-persons' dorm room. The Beds weren't comfortable but that didn't really bother me. What I really have to criticize is the cleanliness of the bathroom. It was very dusty and seemed like it hadn't been cleand for months. I didn't dare to go barefoot in there or lay my stuff down anywhere. What I liked was the atmosphere and the nice kitchen/ sitting room.

• 24th Feb 2015

Great location and friendly staff! The hostel was a bit hard to find and we actually walked past it once. It's only one door beside the pub which has same colours...

Stains on towels, marks on walls and dusty window, cold room, was very very basic and TV did not even work. Woken in the middle of the night by loud guys stood outside our door.We were charged €120 for one night- a ridiculous amount for one night & we got very little from our stay, the quality was very poor. In comparison we stayed in a 5* hotel the following night in Wicklow for exactly the same price. Total rip off for this room, the price should be much lower or the quality needs to improve.

• 13th Feb 2015