The Times Hostel - College Street Reviews

8, College Street, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

2038 Total Reviews

Had a fab time. Clean. Helpful staff. Felt secure. Brilliant location and of course value for money.

• 25th Apr 2014

A great hostel to stay at, right across from trinity college, and a minute's walk to bus stops. Nice and clean and the kitchen and laundry room are very handy!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Place was nice, and centrally located. Staff helpful. There meant to be lockers in the room, but they weren't enough for all 6 girls. Atmosphere was ok, but many youngers. WiFi only in the common room. Ok, for short stay. You expect what you pay for. Thanks

Found it fantastic place to stay.. Great location and facilities. However only thing was if you want if leaving early and have own breakfast you can't get into the room as it's locked until 8am a which is a pain..

We would absolutely NOT recommend this hostel to anyone. We paid for a 3 bed private ensuite and were given a 3 bed dorm room with a “private” bathroom down the hall. The staff lied and told us there were no rooms with bathrooms, but we found out there are. Even worse the room was dirty, cold, and NOISY, and the wifi and tv did not work. We did not sleep at all! Overall, we overpaid for a subpar hostel that offers poor accommodations and service. No location is worth the frustration.

This was the first time I ever stayed at a hostel and I was not disappointed. The staff was very friendly and whenever I had questions they never hesitated to help me. The always pointed me in the right direction when I did not know where to go once I left the hostel. Everything was very clean and the hostel itself is very cool to be in. The art on the walls made everything feel like a very good atmosphere. Also very close to city center so you are in the middle of everything.

• 1st Apr 2014

For me being close to Trinity was excellent choice on my part. The only negative comment to make was one night some intoxicated guys, three had got into my luggage. otherwise well work the stay.

1 2 3 Next » last »