The Times Hostel - College Street Reviews

8, College Street, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

amazing hostel, the free things they do every night work really well and are a great way to meet new people. Also there is a free stand comedy gig up the road on Sundays Mondays and Tuesdays that's definitely worth going to

Great location and the staff are really helpful. One of the best breakfast options of any hostel I've stayed at so I didn't mind paying 3 euros for it!

Toilets were very dirty. It was not nice to use the toilets because they were so dirty. Other than that the hostel was really nice. Really good thing was that there were electricity next to each bed.

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Finland

GREAT VALUE IN THE CENTRE OF DUBLIN AND THE PUB NEXT DOOR SERVES THE BEST GUINNESS I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF DRINKING.

• 20th Apr 2015

Friendly staff and reasonable rooms in a great location. I essentially only slept there so can't comment too much on atmosphere and facilities. Only downside was the hallways are fairly old and smell quite musty - but rooms are fine.

Nothing amazing, the location is good and the staff were nice. Nothing to complain about except for maybe the wifi in the rooms.

Super friendly staff and really central location. Price was steep but given that it was around St Patrick's Day, understandable. Pretty basic, no-fuss facilities that are relatively clean. Free ice cream and cookies was a lovely touch.

Although we couldnt check in early, there was a secure room to keep luggage. Room was basic but clean and comfortable. The electricity went off in the early hours of the morning and did not come back on before we left so we couldnt use the plug points, heater or shower in the morning. This was obviously very inconvenient. Not sure if it was turned off as the lights were working fine! Informed staff on duty but they were unsure what had happened.

• 14th Mar 2015

I never could find the common room--and thus the free beer. But the kitchen was a nice, quiet place to chill. The location really is superb. I liked that they photocopied our ID. We enjoyed this hostel. Nice staff.

This location is perfect! You're really close to grafton st. a nice shopping area, o'connell st, temple bar, and trinity college. Seriously the location alone I'd stay here again. The room I stayed in was ensuite, the showers were pretty small do keep that in mind. But overall I enjoyed my experience! It wasn't too much of a party hostel so it was nice and quite at night. And they hold different events each night which is nice. I would definitely stay here again

The hostel has nice and friendly staff, but it was expensive with no free breakfast.

1 2 3 Next » last »