The Times Hostel - College Street Reviews

8, College Street, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Nothing bad to say, average hostel. Girl at reception was very helpful with recommendations for food and things to do. No one hanging out in common room, hard to meet other people. Hallways were very dark. Rooms are spacious but very old.

The hostel is well located and the staff is nice however it could be a lot cleaner and the atmosphere is not the best. While I was staying there there were a lot of older people and they were in the common areas all the time.

Windows, mattresses and bathrooms need a complete make over.

Staff was fabulous, very friendly and helpful

met a lot of cool people when I stayed here. around the corner from the the temple bar area and within walking distance of other attractions. a lot of great places to eat in the end area as well. I'll definitely stay here again.

Absolutely fantastic staff at the front desk!! A big shout-out to Keara and Leah, both of whom sent us on fantastic adventures and knew exactly where to go, when, and why! If you're staying Dublin, Times Hostel is definitely the place to stay!

I booked one of the private ensuites and it was pretty disgusting. The bed was just sitting on the floor and there was a black ring around it. One of the worst mattresses ever. It's a hostel so I don't expect much, but it should at least be clean. The bathroom had black mold on the ceiling too, that was pretty bad

This hostel is all over the place. Maintenance guys fixing interior had all sort of rubbish like wooden planks dumped in front of our room that caused serious obstruction, when coming in or out of the room. Housekeeping completely cleaned my bed removing my belongings without respect to the fact that storage basket under the bed had my belongings locked up and finally Reception Manager chose to distance herself away saying she will get back to me shortly, sadly it never happened. Thumbs down.

I stayed at this hostel for one night at the end of my stay in Ireland. It was a clean comfortable hostel. Good showers, friendly staff. Its in a good location just a few minutes walk to the temple bar district.

1 2 3 Next » last »