Tidur Tidur Guesthouse and Hostel Reviews

92, Lorong Hang Jebat, Melaka, Malaysia

Lokasinya sangat strategis, dekat dengan Malaka River, Jonker Street dan Bangunan Merah. Pemandangan Melaka River dari belakang hostel sangat menarik. Sayang, fasilitas dan kebersihan kurang serta banyak hal memerlukan renovasi dari tempat ini. Tapi para stafnya sangat baik dan ramah.

I love the studio at the front reception. Just love the backdoor which is facing the river, a good place to relax, stroll around..very near to makan2 place, stadhuys, jonker street.. We were lucky that we had a parkg space infront if the house. Minus thing, the room was hot since there is no fan@ a/c, there was sumtg like an exhaust fan on of door frame. Anyhow, we enjoyed our stay with stanley! Backpackers must try! Coz it is cheap!

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

The location of this guesthouse is really excellent! Great place, great staff :)

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

I was visited Tidur-Tidur Guest house for the first time. Stanley was so humble, nice person, and respected to the other religion, especially me and my friend are moslem. He was serving with friendly and courteous. But when i must checked out, i didn't get to meet him. But i promise to myself if i have a free time, i'll go back to Melaka and stay in Tidur-Tidur Guesthouse. It's so strategic.

• 14th Sep 2014