Tres Mundos Hostel Reviews

Calle 6 Norte, Entre Avenida 20 y Avenida 25, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

I had a booking with them but when I was there, they don honor my booking and the manager never show up, I will never recommend this Hostal.

The people there are really great. It was the best hostel I visited in Mexico! They were very welcoming. :)

Cute little hostel in a great location. Damien is very helpful. Internet went down a few times and the bathrooms needed a good scrub, but otherwise we were happy. Basic breakfast, nice atmosphere. We booked 2 nights, stayed 5 and would probably stay here again. Thanks!

Tres Mundos was a nice laid back hostel. The staff was attentive and they played a variety of music at a reasonable volume. Wifi worked good in the common area.

Eventhough the staff says is closes the office from midnight to 8am, it stays very noisy through most of the night: they hang out in the communal areas and entertain their friends. If you want to rest, this hostel is not a good choice. The cleanliness is minimal and the staff doesn't seem to care about any aspect of their business.

• 12th Feb 2014