Tullyarvan Mill Hostel Buncrana Reviews

Mill Lane, Buncrana, Inishowen, Donegal, Ireland

First time staying in a hostel was pleasantly surprised really nice place to stay had two kids 10 and 8 they thought it was good fun

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Scotland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great to see your kids enjoyed staying in our hostel. Thank you for your comments. Also that you were pleasantly surprised with you first stay in a hostel.

Spotlessly clean, just a tad out of town so theres a little walk to any facilities, but not a serious problem. Very few people there when I visited so a little lacking in atmosphere. Hard to believe that this great resource could be so underutilized. Grab it while you can.

• 8th Jul 2014

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We appreciate your comments. When walking to town there is a lovely walk through Swan's Park along the Crana River.

I enjoyed every minute of my stay. Thanks.

• 30th Jun 2014

Thank you very much for your kind comments, very much appreciated.

Great location and great facilities. Super clean, nice staff. Humongous kitchen. What lacks a bit in homey atmosphere is gained with comfort. Great address!

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Thank you for your kind comments it is very much appreciated.

One word of warning- the place was basically deserted while I was there. It's ok, though because the locals are super friendly and welcoming. If you go, stop by Roddens pub and if Liam or Conor are working the bar, tell them Seth says hi!

• 23rd May 2014

Very happy. Excellent comfy beds

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate when someone takes time to post a review. That they were happy with their stay in our hostel.

I stayed here for one night on my trip. For me everything was perfect. This is a hostel how it should be. A nice place to sleep without any unnecessary luxury, good value for money and clean. The only little disadvantage was, that the hostel was located on the "wrong" side of the river, so it took a little bit longer to reach the town centre. But this is nothing the hostel has an influence on, so 100% from me for this hostel.

Thank you for you lovely comments. Very much appreciated

Absolutely brilliant hostel, very clean and comfortable, great friendly staff , would highly recommend!

• 17th Mar 2014

Thanks very much for you kind comments about our hostel glad you enjoyed your stay. Regards Angela