Tullyarvan Mill Hostel Buncrana Reviews

Mill Lane, Buncrana, Inishowen, Donegal, Ireland

Quite a good place for the price: extremely clean, huge kitchen, nice and comfy rooms.

I enjoyed everything about my stay except for the lack of ventilation in the room. At night it got too warm, stuffy and smelly even with the window open. It really ruined my 2 nights sleep.

• 17th Oct 2014

Staff were FABULOUS, friendly, helpful, and informative! They gave us a tour of the historical part of the facility which was educational and wonderful, a map with trails marked on it for things to see in and around the town, helped introduce me to the local Garda when I asked questions about them (I work in a local law enforcement agency so was interested in Ireland's equivalent) and even went the extra mile to get a hold of me when I left some of my belongings behind on accident when we left!

Thank you very much for your lovely comments. We always do our best to make our guests feel welcome. We appreciate when someone takes time to acknowledge our efforts. Thanks again!!!