Udai Haveli Guest House Reviews

40, Gadia Devra, Ganesh Ghati, Udaipur, India

The double bed room is pretty good but the single room without bath room is a little bit shabby. Breakfast is good.

Great place, good food, just needs to be around a bit more often and check people in easier. Had to use our own lock on door and asked 4/5 times for our passports back before we got them. Laundry was cheap and done that day which was awesome. Wifi a bit spotty.

Really enjoyed my stay, they were kind and helpful.

Vicky was especially helpful in showing me places to go, see, and informative on things to do and things not to do. He was a great guy overall. The guesthouse was great as well. Food was good, location was perfect. Only about a 5-10 minute walk to the major attractions in Udaipur.

The hostel is clean and quiet, even though in the heart of the Old Town. They have a rooftop terrace and serve nice breakfast :)

Only stayed here for one night but definitely thought it was a great value. The room was decent and Vicky, the primary guest caretaker it seemed, was really helpful. If you're on a budget or just need a place, I would definitely give it a shot!

Great hospitality! We enjoined our hour long talks with other guests and especially the staff who took great care of us. Your washings or a taste of the cities best chicken everything will be arranged at Udai Haveli. We are very thankful staying at your hostel and wish you guys all the best!

Vicky was so helpful to us in anything we needed and super friendly too- always up for a chat! Location made getting everywhere we wanted to go so easy. We had a very comfortable stay :)

This place has excellent value for money, especially as breakfast is included. However, the staff member we dealt with was not very pleasant, disn't let us order dinner and made us feel like a burden. The location was great, though.

Fantastic. The owner and the staff are all happy to help you and do what they can to make your stay pleasant. The value for money is the best I found during my time in India.

The perfect place to stay in Udaipur! I've been traveling for two months in India, and this was one of the best stays I've had. It's not just because Udaipur is a beautiful place with amazing things to see and do, it's because the host and host-family were so amazing! Viru is the ultimate host/guide, and a true gentleman. He is kind hearted, genuine, and always pointed me in the right direction. The same goes for the family. Very good people. Definitely stay here, you won't regret it:-)

View all Udaipur Bed and Breakfasts