Udai Haveli Guest House Reviews

40, Gadia Devra, Ganesh Ghati, Udaipur, India

A very nice place with a lovely family running it. The house itself is clean and charming, with an amazing view from the roof. I enjoyed my stay there, and definitely recommend it.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Hungary

The guest house is located in a beautiful position, walking distance from the lake and from main attractions. There's a beautiful rooftop unfortunately not really used (at least it looked like when I was there) but you can sit there to read, drink or just watch the amazing views. Hot water always available, clean and they also serve breakfast included in the price. Very recommended, a very valuable option in town and very kind people. Thank you!

a nice place to stay for a long time.you are direklt in the city,just walk 2min.the included breakfast is very good.the rooms are small but still nice.in this hostel,there are a lot of backpackers,so you can find new froends all over the world.the personal in quiete helpful but a little bit more unorganized than the other indian.wifi is in the whole house good.

By far the cleanest guesthouse I've stayed at in India thus far along with a lovely staff & family. Nice breakfast included, relaxed vibe, great price for the rooms. Again, it's actually CLEAN! Very good location, central to everything. Really enjoyed my stay here. The wifi is a bit spotty but this seems to be the case everywhere. Thank you Udai Haveli for your kindness! RECOMMENDED.

Had a very great time at Udaipur in this very nice guest house with a great athmosphere, perfect to meet other travelling people! Room was nice and clean, breakfast is also very good and cheap:) I can highly recommend this place for a stay in Udaipur and Vikki the receptionist is a great and funny guy who you can ask if youll have problems.

• 22nd Feb 2014

With breakfast included the value for money here is terrific. The shared breakfast table also gave me a chance to meet other travelers, which I liked. The room and bed were good, and I loved sitting on the rooftop watching the magical sunset. A great spot.

Very nice haveli run by friendly family, nice breakfast and very good location near the lake, city palace and all cafe shops and restaurants. Value for money!

Great location, clean room and bathroom, mostly hot showers and nice communal area to meet new people. Excellent value for money (we had a triple room) would recommend.

Nice place but could be made better if the people were more helpful in terms of where to go and what to do around Udaiper.

Udai Haveli is an extremly welcoming guest house located in the heart of Udaipur. The staff is awesome, very helpful, honnest and sincere in their desire to help their guest. I book an ensuite single room but I got a double room which wasn't ensuite. My only downside is the share bathroom. As it is also a toilet, guests enter the shower with their shoes so the floor is dirty. Otherwise, it is a very well maintain and clean place.

The Udai Haveli Guest House is a fantastic choice for budget travellers looking to stay in Udaipur. Great location, nice clean facilities, amazing and helpful staff, secure, friendly, and stunning rooftops views of Udaipur. Wifi available in most of the hotel, but don't expect speeds to be too fast. Overall, a great choice for the price.

One of the best in Udaipur. Great value for the money, breakfast included (partial price)

Amazing place. Best hostel on our India trip. Central location, all facilities you need, and so friendly, helpful staff, far beyond what you expect. Any time back in Udaipur I would choose the same place.

Best spot in India. I got sick 3 out of 4 days in Udaipur and this family made me feel like home and helped me get better! Definitely recommend this place!

We had an awesome time in Udaipur. The hostel was really central and with a great athmosphere. Really price and with friendly staff. Nice common area on the rooptop to meet other travellers and less than 10 minutes walking to main atractions. The staff was really friendly specially Vicky who helped a lot with info and tips. Totally recommended

Great little room up the stairs in a cute guesthouse. Vicy, the guy who checked us in was so lovely to talk to. Great location. Friendly city in general!

This Hostel was amazing! in a very nice location, near everything! we had a great time there, the manager Vicky was a great guy, we talked a lot and was allways trying to improve your stay. The rooms are very beautiful, and the restaurant is ok. I would totally recommend it!

Friendly staff, good location, but they need to work a little bit in the decoration, since there are nicer places for similar price.

This good value-for-money hostel located not far from the major sights and the City Palace is ideal for backpackers travelling on a budget. The staff is friendly and the (included) breakfast was also nice. All together, I can defenitly recommend this hostel.

Udai Haveli is simply the best hostel we have been in our month in India. The family staff is so nice, rooms are very good and situation excellent. Quality-price is the best.

View all Udaipur Bed and Breakfasts