Udai Haveli Guest House Reviews

40, Gadia Devra, Ganesh Ghati, Udaipur, India

Great value. Great location. Great service. What more can I say? The owner is friendly and happy to help with enquiries. I stayed here with a friend for three nights and I'm so glad we found this place! I recommend checking out the balcony on the highest level for great views. 10/10 would stay again.

Very nice location, rooms are clean and spacious and Viky is the nicest host! Great value for money.

Excellent value money in good location. Beds were clean, although room was somewhat humid.

If you dont stay here you are crazy.... The best place we stayed in India, we booked for 3 nights and stayed for 9 nghts!!! Felt at home and you can walk to everything! WE LOVE YOU VIKI AND DANO!!! Love Carla and boby!

Nice location in the middle of Udaipur, couldn't be better located. Really good value for money with helpful staff. It can be a bit confusing that there isn't a reception but it's super chilled out and easygoing here. Would definitely recommend.

I had a great stay in Udai Haveli, staff couldn't be better, very good value for money, fast breakfast service, ample rooms, you cant ask for more really. two thumbs up, go for it!!

We felt like at home here. Very good price and the staff are very friendly. The location is perfect.

View all Udaipur Bed and Breakfasts