Urban Hostel & Apartments Reviews

Mother Teresa 22, (Adolf Ciborovski 22), Skopje, Macedonia

Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The place is spotlessly clean, rooms are modern, beds comfy, there is also cozy common area and very well equipped kitchen downstairs. Bathroom was super B!!! All the staff members are really cool, chilled out and professional. Thank you Vlado, Risko and Gorans you're great people! !! :-):-)

We are very happy to have met you as well! You are one really great person and we hope to see you again soon!!!

Overall a great hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. The beds were super comfortable and each have their own personal curtain for privacy. During my visit I was the only one stay here so unfortunately wasn't good for meeting others and it is quite a distance from the main sights in the city. But they can be reached by bus easily.

Great hostel. Super friendly and helpful staff. All facilities a traveller requires.

Thank you for your kind and awesome words! We are happy to hear that you really enjoyed your stay and sure we hope to see you again! :)

Very impressed with the very helpful staff, decor and general cleanliness. We even got an upgrade on arrival to an apartment for the same price as our double. Would highly recommend.

Very good breakfast. Luxurous with towels arranged as swans!

Location was a 15 min walk from the centre which was absolutely fine during the day but too far to walk alone at night. The staff were great at check in and gave lots of information about the city, shower was good, bed had a privacy curtain but the door didn't shut properly so I could hear everyone in the common areas very clearly. Bit expensive off season. Nice place to stay a night for a stopover but wouldn't recommend an extended stay, very few people about

The most friendly and helpful staff i've ever experienced! The value for money is amazing! I couldn't have had a better stay.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

Lovely! The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. There is a lot of very nice common space, as well as several balconies and patios. Everything was comfortable and very clean. Very large lockers for keeping your things secure.

A great little hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are modern and very clean, as are the bathrooms. Decent breakfast included and wifi or use of a shared laptop. The staff are very helpful with providing advice on what to do in the city. Nice common spaces, including the outside terrace. Thanks again, we'd stay again!

excellent stay!

Had a great stay here. The staff were so helpful with everything including helping me get to my next destination. Bravos at the corner does some awesome authentic Macedonian food at great prices with beers at about 1euro. Ate there twice in two days.

One the coolest hostels I've ever stayed at. They have a nice piano and the staff is genius.

I had an overall good experience at Urban Hostel having only stayed for 1 night, however the location on the website is slightly different to the actual location. When I put it in the phone it took me to one end of side street thats near the main road. The hostel is actually down the other end of the side street, but there is a big hostel banner that can be seen if you walk a little further down.