8.4
Fabulous 1,683 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,683 Total Reviews
Urbany Hostel BCN GO! Located at C/Gran Via, 563, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona Spain 08004 Bar C/Gran Via, 563
84% 1683
41.3844939 2.1612872
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
26th May 2016

We had a fantastic stay here. Great location, really helpful staff. Great security, which is something we was worried about. Second to none. :) Family friendly and also to my surprise (I don't know why, perhaps because of my ignorance) a range of ages from 12-70 years old. Would stay again.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2016
7.4

Did not use the shower, bathroom in general was not very clean. My bed sheet was also ripped. The hallways were very darkly lit. However the staff were lovely and very helpful and my stuff was safe. Seemed like a good social environment, offering varies nightly activities, although I did not take part in this for my one night stay.

21st May 2016

Great location and staff. Lots of planned events and great common areas which makes it easy to meet people. Would definitely stay again.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
20th May 2016

The place had a great atmosphere with lots of ways to meet people, socialize, and enjoy Barcelona. The staff was very helpful and nice and the building was very secure.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th May 2016

Pretty good hostel. We went during the middle of the week so the price was decent however we saw via a sign on the window as we were leaving that the prices will fluctuate incredibly. There is a 10€ deposit for your room key. I didn't remember seeing that on the website so that came as a surprise to my friends and I. Their location is great right by the Universitat which you can use to connect to all major monuments and the beach. Also the 4€ breakfast is a great start to the busy day.

17th May 2016
6.6

The staff is super friendly and the bar can be quiet nice. The beds aren't the most comfortable and the shower was in terrible condition. The door to the bathroom would not open properly either. Overall it was a decent stay.

• ramaojacques
  • Portugal, Male, 25-30
16th May 2016

The WiFi was with some issues in the common areas but working well in the room. The reception staff during the night wasn't really friendly and nice but the girls during the day and at the bar were super nice and cool.

• jullankarlsson9817
  • Sweden, Female, 18-24
15th May 2016

Had a lovely stay! Staff was helpful and the location of the hostel was great. 3 minutes to the metro stop and 10 minute walk to Plaza Cataluñya. Price worthy! I only stayed for 3 nights but I will definitely return the next time I go to Barcelona!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
12th May 2016
8.0

My stay here was great. The location is fantastic and the facilities are great which makes it super comfortable. Not the cleanest hostel I have been to but its clean. The staff are great as well. The lockers and rooms are quite small though and the atmosphere was kind of lacking when I visited, not sure if its because there were a lot of groups or another reason. Overall a good stay though.

12th May 2016

This was my second trip to Barcelona and I really liked urbany Go! Because of the bar area it's easy to meet people and the party bus makes it convenient for going out. The location is decent it's about a 10 minute walk to placa catalunya & la rambla and it's also close to the university metro station. The only thing I hated was the bathroom, there is no privacy and no fan but you can walk downstairs and use the common bathrooms if needed. I really liked that your room key unlocks your locker