Urbany Hostel BCN GO! Reviews

C/Gran Via, 563, Barcelona, Spain

Breakfast, staff and atmosphere are great! Bedroom and bathroom size, as well as clealiness aren't that good. Great localization!

Great location, good value for money. Lockers under every bed, individual card system in everywhere. Very good atmosphere for young travelers like me! In bigger rooms there are curtains for more privacy. Best thing was individual light, plug and usb in every bed! Strongly recommend!

So many problems: the jacuzzi that they advertised was closed for the winter (which is the best time to use a jacuzzi); only the bottom bunks had privacy curtains; the light in the shower wouldn't turn off at night, so people struggled to sleep; showers sometimes only had cold water, other times only had hot water, and required you to push a button ever 15 seconds; guests were required to "like" the hostel on Facebook and check-in to use the free wifi, which made us feel like hostages. Dislike.

The staff was the best, very nice and I felt welcome from the first minute of my stay. I slept twice in a female dorm. The lower beds have curtains which is extremely nice for privacy in a dorm. All beds have their own socket, usb charger, light and a little table plus a locker underneath. Bathroom cleanliness was average for a hostal and I was a bit disappointed by the breakfast - however, this hostal is well worth the stay as the fees are very low, & staff is nice.

• 5th Jan 2015

Good hostel, but the showers are not working properly. Good breakfast for €3.50. Comfortable beds with curtains, plugs and individual light.

Awesome hostel. Each bed had 3 different outlets at it and incredibly secure lockbox system. Only bad part was the shower but still useable!

• 1st Jan 2015

I'm happy of my stay ! Kind staff :) good location, was not to far from the Rambla. Busy street a bit noisy but didn't stop me from sleeping ! Love the curtain for privacy and the drawer with security lock! I felt safe leaving my passport and my cards in the room considering the hight number of pickpocket in Barcelona ! The negative comment for me is the fact that I took a lot of cold shower :( and ran out of paper toilette in the room twice ! But even that I would go back :)

• 29th Dec 2014

Good location and really friendly staff. The rooms were clean and new, although the bathrooms were a bit average. The kitchen also seemed like it was only ever briefly clean. Seemed a bit overpriced, even for NYE.

Best hostel i have ever stayed till now

I didn't like that the toilets don't have a wall just a glass!! It was very uncomfortable and noisy!

Hot water in our room was too hot and on the first day it was almost impossible to take shower. Also, it was cold in the room. 2nd day, it was adjusted and it was ok. We stayed only 2 days. Overall it is good with a good location. Staff are quite helpful.

It's a cozy place. The security is exellent, and the staff is aways there to help. I totally recommend Urbany Hostel

I was probably just there the wrong week, but this hostel really did not live up to expectations. The rooms were cramped and only semi-clean, and the hostel itself was almost totally empty, so there was no atmosphere at all. As a solo traveller I ended up hanging out at a friend's hostel most of my stay in Barcelona. This place seems like it'd be cool in high season though.

i prolonged my stay to almost 11 days and it was really nice staff was perfect , very friendly and always ready to help you out , on my check out was 35 minutes late but it all went ok Highly recommended , the only bad thing i noticed was its having a really small kitchen and a single door Fridge but rest all ok they need to make it big even 2 stoves were not working and got few pans and dishes rest all is gr8...........

Very good site, clean and welcoming. The staff very helpful and friendly, especially the girl breakfast, Ada! He told me how to get to where I needed. :)

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Excellent location, one of the best options to enjoy Barcelona!!

Wow!!!! What a place! Everybody was so kind and polite: the guys at the reception, breakfast, cleaning and maintenence. And, of course, the security dude! Great breakfast for just 3,5€, free wifi, computers, TV room, kitchen, bar and free clubs at night. You have an individual table, USB, light and plug in your bed!!! I'm def. comming back

Absolutely recommended! Near the bus stop, train station, easy to get to everywhere else in Barcelona. We got a private room for 4 people and that was what we want it to be. However the room was quite small for 4 people though. Except that, everything else was great: room was clean, atmosphere was good, staff being very friendly and giving us tips on where to eat.

I found a nice place with nice people. For the money I payed I've had a five star hostel. Good breakfast and real helpful staff. Made some friends there and had a good stay. Thanks all.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Romania

I had a really good stay there ! It's clean, nearby the city centre, not even 10 minutes from las ramblas. They organise activities every night and take to clubs for free !! Cool staff !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7