8.4
Fabulous 1,991 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,991 Total Reviews
Urbany Hostel BCN GO! Located at C/Gran Via, 563, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona Spain 08004 Bar C/Gran Via, 563
84% 1991
41.3844939 2.1612872
    Rooms available

• Cameroon, Female, 25-30
27th Nov 2016
8.0

The hostel is super central,you can get anywhere From there.the room were small but very cute We had a good time. The only thing are no hangers or table in the mixed rooms,which was fustrating because of the jacket thats the only thing. But it was all good i will definetly recommend

24th Nov 2016

This is a very good hostel. For the first time in my life i was shown to my room in a hostel. Not only that but Rasa who showed me there, was so nice and helpful and friendly. He also helped with printing my boarding pass. Any time i met him when he was not working he was always so friendly and nice. He is a big plus to the hostel. Estevan also was very calm and friendly, and acted quickly when i mentioned anything to him. The other staff were also friendly and helpful

28th Oct 2016
4.0

My friends and I stayed in a mixed dorm. A guy in our dorm was very drunk and being sexually and physically aggressive that night. I asked the staff to either remove him from our room, move my group, or give me my money back. They refused to do anything but offer for me to sleep in the common area. They were also super rude and dismissive. They threatened to kick the guy out of the hostel for peeing outside the building but not for harassing me. Honestly, do not go here if you're a female.

21st Oct 2016

It was my third time in this hostel.I really recommend it .Excellent place to stay.

• Niemann83
  • Denmark, Male, 31-40
21st Oct 2016
4.6

I booked a private ensuite room with one bed (for the same price as a good hotel room) but when I checked in, the reception told me that they had double booked it, but that I got a room with 4 beds instead - at full price. Room was how you could expect for an old hostel with bunk beds, but not at all value for money considering I paid for an ensuite room with one bed. No towels provided. Just sleept there and got out as quickly as possible. I stayed at many hostels, not good common rooms either

Thanks for sharing your opinion. We are sorry to see that the ensuite room you had was not what you expected. Towels are always available at reception for a rental cost of 2€ (as common in hostels, they are not included in the room cost). Anyway we are working to improve at some points, hope we can see you another time :)

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
20th Oct 2016

We had an amazing time here! So much so we extended our stay! Amazing and friendly staff, clean rooms and facilities and a great atmosphere Would highly recommend ✌🏼️

• England, All Male Group, 31-40
19th Oct 2016

First time of staying in a hostel, Barcelona had 97% of its hotels fully booked due to a big football match. 3 of us stayed in a 4 bed dorm. Very happy with the stay, though we arrived at 12:30am and left at 6am due to flights, so didn't use the facilities, but they looked great! If we needed to, I would stay there again.

Thanks for your review! We hope to see you again in our hostel in your next visit to Barcelona. Regards from UrbanyBCNGO team :)

16th Oct 2016

You should know that if you are staying at this hostel you will be in the middle of everything. Everywere I went was less than 5 mins walk. Also the entire building is made to be a hostel so infraestrcuture is very apropiate y very well planed. On top of that the guests atmosphere was excellent. The only thing doesn't make it a 10 is that staff doesn't really interact much with you but maybe is because everything is so convenient and working that you don't need much from them.

• noyahking
  • USA, Female, 18-24
14th Oct 2016

Wouldn't stay in a mixed dorm if you're a girl, other than that great hostel.

• Serbia, Female, 25-30
12th Oct 2016

Security, cleanliness and staff were awesome. Met some cool people there! Hostel has a great location, too. Some hangers around rooms would be nice to have.

Thanks for sharing your opinion! We hope to see you soon again, amigo :) Regards from the Urbany Team.