8.2
Fabulous 2,057 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 2,057 Total Reviews
Urbany Hostel BCN GO! Located at C/Gran Via, 563, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona Spain 08004 Bar C/Gran Via, 563
82% 2057
41.3844939 2.1612872
    Rooms available

• Spain, Male, 31-40
17th Jan 2017
8.0

Hey, I really find this is a good place. Staff very friendly, rooms very clean and beds comfortable. The only thing is that it is extremely noisy (at least the room I had) since there is a lot of traffic in front of the Hostel . The windows are not very isolated from the street noise or the cold. For me it was also very cold at night.

13th Jan 2017
7.7

This is a good hostel! Good price, good staff, and good location! Maybe it was just because we came out of season, but it didn't have that hostel atmosphere we were hoping for. However, I could stay here again if I ever go to Barcelona again.

12th Jan 2017

Not a bad place to stay however the rooms were extremely stuffy and stank due to inadequate mechanical ventilation and locked/nailed shut windows.

11th Jan 2017
6.0

The building was alright, but my God... I've stayed in many hostels, and never have I encountered more insensitive and downright offensive guests. I stayed here 4 nights and on each I was woken, not at 8 or 9, but well past midnight. There was drinking and shouting in my room, lights turned on at 3am and an absolute disregard for anyone else in the room, by most in the room. I will never go back here. I know this may not be the hostels fault, but damn... Do not go here if you value sleep.

31st Dec 2016

I like the location. Breakfast was good. However, my mattress was worn out. It was hard to get a good night's sleep. So, I checked into a different hostel for the remainder of my stay.

25th Dec 2016
4.0

I have been robbed in my hostel along with all my roomates. People lost money, jewellery, shirts and wallets. However I ended up losing two professional cameras with high value. I did not feel safe to stay for another night as I missed my train to Paris on the day I checked out. I had all my belongings in my locker and the most important things have been taken away from me. Out of frustration I hope other people reading this do not follow the same situation I had to faced unexpectedly.

24th Dec 2016
7.7

nice place to stay, lots of security. Beds a bit squeaky but ok. Only problem was really cold showers. The bedding was clean and provided upon check in. The breakfast was really good and good for gluten free people too. Remember to lock your stuff up in the drawers though.

• Slovenia, All Male Group, 18-24
24th Dec 2016

Stayed here with my brother for one night. All in all very nice hostel, cool staff, great rooms, would recommend. Walk to Catalunya cca 10-15 minutes.

23rd Dec 2016

There was some confusion with the booking when we got there but it was handled well and quickly. It's in a great location and the staff was very friendly. the beds were very comfy but did not feel the cleanest. The curtain to close off the bed definitely should be cleaned more often!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Dec 2016

Nice hostel close to the centre of Barcelona.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. We hope to see you again in Urbany BCNGO! Regards from all the staff :)