Urbany Hostel BCN GO! Reviews

C/Gran Via, 563, Barcelona, Spain

nice and modern but for me overpriced. a bit small lobby for such amount of people.

I had a wonderful stay here! The staff was great, especially Querube and Emma who were friendly and welcoming :) My only complaints are the neon lights in the hallways and the push sinks that waste water at times. I would definitely come back in the future!

ToIlets and showers in rooms and don't seem to be cleaned often beds not very private and no one seems to have respect for the place or others staff included

We had a very nice stay in this hostel with a very good location!

Hola! Thanks for choosing to stay at Urbany Hostels. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back in Barcelona soon! Best regards, the Urbany Team.

Great hostel. Everything you expect plus more and all at a bargain rate. Beds curtained off, with separate power sockets. Bar down stairs. Activities run by the hostel. Only downside is you have to like them on facebook for wifi which not all people are in favour of, but the wifi is excellent once connected

Hola! Here at Urbany Hostels, we are always happy when we receive reviews from happy customers like yourself. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, and for staying at our hostel. We hope you had a wonderful time here in Barcelona. Come back soon! Kind Regards, the Urbany Team.

Great location and ticked all the boxes. Facilities was great; liked the bed side light and charger port as well as the underbed locker.

• 5th Feb 2015

Hola! Thank you for staying at Urbany. We are happy to hear you liked your stay with us. Hopefully your time in Barcelona was as pleasant. All the best, the Urbany Team.

Excellent location, clean rooms, friendly staff and nightly activities.. Security is good, I didn't use the kitchen but it looked okay. The beds had a curtain and a private desk, lamp and two sockets.. Overall a great place to stay, I thoroughly enjoyed my time there :)

Hola! Thank you very much for your review, and for staying at Urbany. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you back soon. Best regards, the Urbany Team.

Horrible shower. It's too hot or too cold. You have to pay for towels.

• 29th Jan 2015

Hola! We are very sorry to hear about your dissatisfying experience with the showers. We are working on fixing and improving the water temperature, and apologize for the inconvenience. All extra changes are clearly mentioned during the booking process. Thank you for your review, as it helps us improve our service. We hope you enjoyed Barcelona. Kind regards, the Urbany Team.

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are nice and have a variety of outlets.

• 29th Jan 2015

Hola! Thanks for staying with us at Urbany Hostels. Our staff works towards making your stay as pleasant as possible, and we are happy to hear we were able to accomplish this. Hopefully, your stay in Barcelona was as friendly. We hope to see you back soon, best regards, the Urbany Team.

Breakfast, staff and atmosphere are great! Bedroom and bathroom size, as well as clealiness aren't that good. Great localization!

Thank you for writing us a review. Our cleaning staff try their best to keep the hostel as best as possible, but it is true since people are coming and going on a daily basis, using the showers at any time etc, they could be messy moments during the day, we apologize for that and we are working to improve it. We hope to see you back soon!

Great location, good value for money. Lockers under every bed, individual card system in everywhere. Very good atmosphere for young travelers like me! In bigger rooms there are curtains for more privacy. Best thing was individual light, plug and usb in every bed! Strongly recommend!

We are pleased to read comments written by satisfied guests, and as you commented "create a great atmosphere", privacy and safety are really important for us. We hope to see you back in our amazing city. Best regards, Urbany team.

So many problems: the jacuzzi that they advertised was closed for the winter (which is the best time to use a jacuzzi); only the bottom bunks had privacy curtains; the light in the shower wouldn't turn off at night, so people struggled to sleep; showers sometimes only had cold water, other times only had hot water, and required you to push a button ever 15 seconds; guests were required to "like" the hostel on Facebook and check-in to use the free wifi, which made us feel like hostages. Dislike.

Please allow us to apologize because your experience wasn't on the standard for Urbany Hostels.You are right because it´s wrong the description we do about the jacuzzi, actually it´s a pool. For incidences like the light you comment we have a 24 hours reception to inform. With the shower we have a system to save water, the sustainability and the environment are important for us but we apologize for the inconvenience that can cause. We use facebook or your email as a login to use the free WIFI.

The staff was the best, very nice and I felt welcome from the first minute of my stay. I slept twice in a female dorm. The lower beds have curtains which is extremely nice for privacy in a dorm. All beds have their own socket, usb charger, light and a little table plus a locker underneath. Bathroom cleanliness was average for a hostal and I was a bit disappointed by the breakfast - however, this hostal is well worth the stay as the fees are very low, & staff is nice.

• 5th Jan 2015

Thank you so much!! We really are happy that you appreciate all our effort to make sure customers have the best experience as possible. We hope to see you back in the hostel. Best regards, Urbany staff.

Good hostel, but the showers are not working properly. Good breakfast for €3.50. Comfortable beds with curtains, plugs and individual light.

Thanks for your comment! With the shower we have a system to save water, the sustainability and the environment are really important for us but we apologize for the inconvenience that can cause,at the moment we are working to improve the system. We hope to see again. Best Regards, Urbany staff.

Awesome hostel. Each bed had 3 different outlets at it and incredibly secure lockbox system. Only bad part was the shower but still useable!

• 1st Jan 2015

We are pleased to read comments written by satisfied guests. As you wrote safety it´s important for us and we appreciate that you enjoyed our fully equipped rooms. We hope to see you back in our lovely city. Best regards, Urbany team.

I'm happy of my stay ! Kind staff :) good location, was not to far from the Rambla. Busy street a bit noisy but didn't stop me from sleeping ! Love the curtain for privacy and the drawer with security lock! I felt safe leaving my passport and my cards in the room considering the hight number of pickpocket in Barcelona ! The negative comment for me is the fact that I took a lot of cold shower :( and ran out of paper toilette in the room twice ! But even that I would go back :)

• 29th Dec 2014

Good location and really friendly staff. The rooms were clean and new, although the bathrooms were a bit average. The kitchen also seemed like it was only ever briefly clean. Seemed a bit overpriced, even for NYE.

Thank you for writing us a review. Our cleaning staff try their best to keep the hostel as best as possible, but it is true since people are coming and going on a daily basis, using the showers and kitchen at any time etc, specially in special dates like New years, they could be messy moments during the day, we apologize for that. We are happy about your staff description ;) See you next time. Urbany Staff.

Best hostel i have ever stayed till now

Thank you!!!

I didn't like that the toilets don't have a wall just a glass!! It was very uncomfortable and noisy!

Hot water in our room was too hot and on the first day it was almost impossible to take shower. Also, it was cold in the room. 2nd day, it was adjusted and it was ok. We stayed only 2 days. Overall it is good with a good location. Staff are quite helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5