Urbany Hostel BCN GO!

8.2
Fabulous 2107 Total Reviews

7th Feb 2017
7.7

Everything in the hostel went well except for the interactions with the staff. They came off as very ignorant/stuck up. There would be 3-5 of them behind the desk doing nothing but would act like it was the end of the world if you needed assistance of some sort. But other than that, rooms were great, bottom bunks have privacy curtains, social area was good and beer was cheap :)

30th Jan 2017
6.9

Great location and nice staff but the room and facilities were pretty dirty, seems that they never clean that.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Jan 2017

I stayed here one night with my friends in a private room. The room faced Gran Via so at night the street was louder than an interior room would be. Hot water and good wifi, good location and you can walk everywhere from here!

20th Jan 2017
6.9

I booked a single private ensuite room, and I got a 4-bunk dorm room (I was the only occupant). Not what I was expecting, nor particularly comfortable. But there was hot water, and the location was great.

17th Jan 2017
8.0

Hey, I really find this is a good place. Staff very friendly, rooms very clean and beds comfortable. The only thing is that it is extremely noisy (at least the room I had) since there is a lot of traffic in front of the Hostel . The windows are not very isolated from the street noise or the cold. For me it was also very cold at night.

Thanks for sharing your opinion! Because of our central location in one of the main and most important avenues of Barcelona, the traffic could be noisy sometimes. The heating system is usually between 22-24 degrees in winter time, but is possible to change it from reception upon request. We look forward to see you again in Urbany BCNGO :)

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
16th Jan 2017

The hostel was great in general, the staff as well, location especially was something that i really liked The kitchen could be cleaner, otherwise only recomendations.

13th Jan 2017
7.7

This is a good hostel! Good price, good staff, and good location! Maybe it was just because we came out of season, but it didn't have that hostel atmosphere we were hoping for. However, I could stay here again if I ever go to Barcelona again.

Thanks for your review! We look forward to see you another time, maybe in high season to feel the Urbany Vibe :)

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Not a bad place to stay however the rooms were extremely stuffy and stank due to inadequate mechanical ventilation and locked/nailed shut windows.

Thanks for sharing your review! The rooms are ventilated every morning during the cleaning process. Due to security reasons, we are not allowed to keep the windows open during the afternoon/night, but air conditioning and heating system is regulable in every room. We hope to see you another time :)

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Jan 2017
6.0

The building was alright, but my God... I've stayed in many hostels, and never have I encountered more insensitive and downright offensive guests. I stayed here 4 nights and on each I was woken, not at 8 or 9, but well past midnight. There was drinking and shouting in my room, lights turned on at 3am and an absolute disregard for anyone else in the room, by most in the room. I will never go back here. I know this may not be the hostels fault, but damn... Do not go here if you value sleep.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. We are sorry to hear that your stay was not as expected. We know sometimes some guests they do not respect the sleep and rest of the other guests. We hope to see you another time and make the best of your stay :)

31st Dec 2016

I like the location. Breakfast was good. However, my mattress was worn out. It was hard to get a good night's sleep. So, I checked into a different hostel for the remainder of my stay.