Urbany Hostel BCN GO! Reviews

C/Gran Via, 563, Barcelona, Spain

Nice party hostel, the room was really small...

• 23rd Aug 2015

Great hostel! The position was amazing (close to the metro station Universidad) and thanks to bus stop located in front of the hostel you can reach almost every part of the city (the beach, la rambla..). The toilet was always clean even tough it was shared with 20 people. The staff was very kind and helpfull. The wifi connection was always available in the room too, but in the common area with the kitchen it was poorly working. The terrace was very nice with a good view and atmosphere.

• 21st Aug 2015

I would not recommend this hostel because it's expensive for what it is. The hostel wants to be Eco friendly with the showers that last a couple seconds and the lights that switch on and off when you are in the shower or in the room. Je ne recommenderai s pas cette auberge car elle Cher pour ce que c'est. L'auberge veut Etre ecolo avec des douches qui dure que quelques segon des et les lumieres qui s'etaignent pendant que tu es dans la douche ou la Chambre.

• 20th Aug 2015

Overall I think the place was way to expensive for what it provided. I think the reason behind that is that they only charge 4$ for the clubs but that's because it's included in the room price. For the price I expected nicer beds, I could feel the springs in my back, the rooms are way too small you can't even walk around or close the door without hitting something. The staff of great, but your paying for the club entrance in your room fees just keep that in mind.

Only stayed for one night and it was great even we slept in a 20-people room but still feel comfortable.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Macau

Amazing experience! Friendly, helpful staff as well as a great environment to make new friends.

• 15th Aug 2015

Great atmosphere

• 13th Aug 2015

You've done a great job with the hostel. Keep it up.

Really enjoyed my stay here. Great hostel in a great location. Easy to meet people in the downstairs bar, or just chill out on the sofas watching TV. Only gripe was I had to change beds after the first night, but stay in the same room. Don't understand why the new guest couldn't have been put in a different bed. Then I wouldn't have had to move, but other than that really great!

Loved this hostel, especially for the price. Location was pretty central - a 15 minute walk to la rambla. Staff were lovely, rooms modern and clean. I loved the little curtain across each bed for some extra privacy. The only thing was the showers were a little temperamental, but all in all it was my favourite hostel in Barcelona!

Hola! Thanks for staying with us at Urbany Hostels. We are glad you enjoyed our hostel's location, our great staff, our diversity of outlets and the cleanliness. It is always a pleasure reading positive reviews from our guests. We hope you come back to visit us soon! Best regards, the Urbany Team.

this hostel is pretty cool, I only stayed one night, the staff are very helpful

the best hostel I've stayed in!!

Hola! Thanks for staying at Urbany. We are very happy to hear you had a wonderful time during your stay with us. Kindest regards, the Urbany Team.

Really close to La Ramblas and clubs. Not so close to beaches but only €10 away Really good value if you book early, nice rooms and facilities

Great place to stay! Perfect location, very good facilities (especially the locker with the power plug inside it) and friendly staff. Have absolutely nothing bad to say about it.

Everything is really good, the only thing i might complain about is that the floor should have been a bit cleaner. The structure is modern, the chillout area is cool, the room for 20 people was really well organizerd and the people nice.

For our first hostel, my brother and I truly enjoyed our stay at Urbany. The staff was friendly and were always there if you needed help. The breakfast was good, you get a variety of cereals, breads, spreads, eggs and beverages. They also serve lunch/dinner for a few euros, we ate some good pizza. The rooms were extremely clean. However, the bathroom lighting was not the best. Other than that, I would highly recommend to those who are visiting the city.

I loved it here. Stayed a few more days then planned. Staff were really great and gave good advice on what to see. Would go back if I get the chance. My room was fantastic with a nice bathroom was nicer then some hotels I have stayed at and having a bar downstairs that sold reasonable drinks was great. a couple nights I didn't even leave the hostel.

I booked a twin room, which looked good on the pictures on your website. When I checked I was given a room with two bunk beds, no space and a mini toilet. It looked like a direlict train carriage. Luckily the man at the reception was willing to give me a refund.

• 28th Jul 2015

Thank you for writing the review.On our website and during the booking process, we try our best to mention and make clear through the pictures and descriptions all the hostel facilities.The room was a 2 beds room with a private bathroom, that we can convert into 4 beds when is needed it, thats why its has the bunk bed aspect. We believe our customers understand that we are a hostel, modern and with the best falicites, but still a hostel, and we can´t not reach certain expectations.Best Regards

Nice stay in Urbany hostel BCN GO! Excellent staff, facilities, and location. The staff were very helpful. Location is also good. Just in walking distance to the nearest metro. The facilities is also great, especially the security they have. They have locker for each person and also a luggage store that can guarantee you that your stuffs would be safe. They also have different activities everyday, which is fun! Would definitely come back for the next trip.

Hola! Thank you for staying with Urbany Hostels. So happy to hear you enjoyed your our facilities and all the security features our hostel offers. It is also super important to us to build a friendly environment where you can meet many different people and have fun. We love hearing positive reviews and we look forward to you coming back next year! Best regards, the Urbany Team

Very accommodating. Good size rooms. Towels are 2 euros. 3 euros if you want to store your luggage after check out. The pool on roof is prett dirty. Mainly because people that are drunk jump in and out while spilling booze everywhere. Location was good but would have rather been more in middle of gothic area. Much better of a central spot there

• 28th Jul 2015