Urbany Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Avda. Meridiana, 97, Barcelona, Spain

Sheets were dirty and had leftover hairs on them, therefore had to purchase extra sheets. Bathroom in the room was absolutely filthy.

Anazing hostel, very kind & helpful staff. Beds were comfortable. Everything very clean. Super nice bathrooms. Free large lockers in every room. Great louge. Super nice terrace with sweeping view of the city. 5 stars all around, except for location I give 3 stars because it is slightly removed from the main Barcelona shopping and nightlife. Even still, the metro station is just cross the street so downtown is still accessible. Just beware what time the metro closes at night.

Location wasn't that great. Staff were pretty helpful in recommending places

My room was super dirty including the bathroom. The staff were not helpful and rude. When I was sleeping someone stole my pencil case from my bed! There is a lot of facilities including terrace and drinks but the hostel is so huge that I did not feel comfortable there.

I just want to say: thank you guys! I felt wonderful at your Hostel!! I was there for just one day, but it turned out to be a great experience which started with the kind guy that checked me in and ended with the two nice girls that checked me out. The staff was súper nice, always with a smile on their faces! I had lots of fun at the bar from the 3rd floor, met new people. They organize a shuttle bus every night and free entrance to the greatest clubs in the city. I hope to turn back soon!

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Wales

Fantastic stay. Modern facilities, clean rooms, helpful staff and great fun. Discos everynight by bus organized by the hostel.

• 11th Aug 2015

This hostel is awesome! Such a fun atmosphere. They do outings to clubs every night. 4 euros for a shot, party bus transport and entry into a club included (cover is usually 20 euros at some) very fun! Easy to meet people and cheap drinks at the bar. Bathrooms in the rooms with showers is really nice. Close to metro stations to get to tourist places in town

I really loved this hostel! Rooms are nice and clean and the staff is super helpfull. They have a party bus every night if you want to enjoy Barcelona's night life :) I hope to see you guys next year!!

Very average at best, there is lots of little kids running around the place, Airconditioning is extreamly poor and controlled by the staff, mine didn't even work. The only good thing about my stay was a stunning girl that was working there from America made me smile upon entry and exit.

Good vibes, toilets smelt in all girls dorm.

Staff was nice, other than kitchen guy. It's more of a family destination it seems. Not really a hostel for solo travelers looking to meet other people. Very difficult. I was in an all girl dorm, with very messy girls. They were really loud night and day, and left their stuff in sink. Just wasn't really an ideal experience for me. Overall, the building is nice and close to a cafe. About 20 min walk to the beach, so it's not right on the water. Also, Directions from the airport are incorrecton HW

The place was really great. Loved the staffs they where really friendly and easy going. The hostel was great to not to far from the most famous places.

Man I never want to see a bunk bed again.

I had a great time at Urbany! I was sharing a room, but cleanning ladies kept it always very clean and tidy, passing by the room every day. Staff at reception was very helpfull and always gave me good tricks to discover Barcelona on my own. I felt like I had personal touristic guides with them. Facilities are great, and I loved the atmosphere at the common area, with great stuff there as well.

• Madagascar

This hostel is the best hostel I have been to so far to get to know lots of people! The staff was not only friendly, but also came and chatted with us, telling us a bit about themselves. The party bus was also lots of fun:) It may not be the cleanest place and it has quite narrow showers, but I'd definitely go there again!

• Portugal

Really loved the atmosphere, the style of the hostel, the situation, wi-fi...

• Belgium

First off, check-out is early at 10:30 yet you can't check in until 13:30 which is annoying. Secondly, the room smelled terribly as soon as we got in, like used gym socks and this smell wasn't taken away until the next day. Loud roommates outside in the hall at 4:00 in the morning and nothing done about this, and poor security lead to them bringing in girls from outside the hostal. Terrible experience.

• 26th Jul 2015

Great Hostel ! Situated In a quiet area, close to the city center and well comunicated. Staff it's very helpful and friendly. Good atmosphere on the bar and terrace with visits to the Discos organized by the Hostel. Rooms are confortable and cleaned. I really recomend this Hostel.

• 26th Jul 2015

This hostel was pretty decent. The rooms are comfortable and clean although bed sheets are not included which was strange. Location is pretty far from the center and most attractions which is unfortunate. The atmosphere was very relaxed and I enjoyed the social area and events held. The breakfast was also pretty good although the juice tasted strange.

Excelent Hostel! And the Staff were always great with me! Two thumbs up!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4