Urbany Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Avda. Meridiana, 97, Barcelona, Spain

It's a really good hostel. A bit far from everything but you can either spend 20 min walking or you can take the metro, which is close.

Coming from New York the staff gave me awesome advise was lost but never felt lost being a tourist. Hostel was best bang for the buck being closes to the metro made the visit easy and affordable. Just say how do I get to Clot by bus or train and you'll be fine. Clot is known to everyone because of a museum and some light up building close by the hostel. Got a card that controlled access to the room, locker and elevators. Staff gives the best advise well known and knowledgeable.

this is in fact one of the best hostels I've been to, being a huge well established hostel it's got everything you'll need and all well maintained and clean, apart from the usual kitchen, free wifi, patio, computer and stuff, it has an entire floor of lockers, it's all nice but can be costly especially compare to those low end hostels, the only complaint i have would be the hot and cold shower, it never seems to maintain it's temperature lol, well, all for the good fun.

Waw!! People was awesome and helpfull at reception, everything really clean and tidy, very good vibrations on 3rd floor and paella delicious! I thing I found a new "home" everytime I will be in Barcelona in the future! 100% recommendable!!

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

In this place, everything is safe and in an order. You have one card to reach everywhere. It's a really safe and systematic hostel. Rooms were nice, clean and safe. The only thing I didn't like was that they request rental money for backpacks and luggages. I needed to go to Central Bus station to use luggage storage and it was half of the price they wanted. But the rest was perfect. 9/10

We really appreciate your comments. Sorry for the litle dissapoitment but we are still happy with a 9/10!. Best Regards. Urbany team.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel It is strategically located for my needs.

Thanks Alfonso! See you soon!

Great stay, confortable, clean, moder facilities and very cool and handy Staff. We really has a good time !!!

We are pleased to read comments written by satisfied guests, we hope to see you back in our lovely city. Best regards, Urbany team.

Great place!

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate your comment and rating. Hope to see you back in the hostel. Best regards, Urbany staff.

Very cheap but some extra services such as luggage leave and lines need extra money!

I'm not usually a fan of hostels this large, but Urbany definitely is an exception. Staff was super friendly and our private room was great. Fun atmosphere for those who are looking for a good time but still relaxed for people who are looking for a more quiet stay. Location is great, with a metro stop right across the street. Short trip into town to all the major sights.

Great to know that you had such good time with us. Hope to see you back! Urbany staff.

Great Hostel close to the main area in Barcelona, Tram is a short walk from the place. Enjoyed my stay!

Aside from a couple of grumpy guests sharing our room it was an incredible 12 days i spent at urbany. Staff are amazing

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate your comments and hope to see you back in the hostel. Best regards, Urbany staff.

Placed in a private room above the canteen with blaring music all night long until 12.30 (for business, until bus takes "young people" to the disco). I have always travelled and stayed at hostels around the world, this is definitely the worst experience I had. Asked kindly to change room to another floor, was told music should not go on until late...but it did again. Spent two sleepless nights.

• 6th Nov 2014

Please allow us to apologize because your experience wasn't on the standard stated for Urbany Hostels. Concerning about our 3rd floor, we try to offer a variety of services for all ages, such as the bar, TV, computers with internet, sofas, activities, food nights (paella, tapas) as well as a nice terrace,where customers can meet and socialize. We will pay more attention to the things you comment. Thank you, hope to see you again and have the chance to change your mind. Best regards, Urbany staff

I didn't like the fact that the windows were not able to be open. It can get pretty smelly up in the room with 8 individuals without ventilation. Other than that, breakfast was a primo! Unless you ask the cleaning lady in the morning to open it for a few hours.

We would like to thank you for taking your time to write us a review. Due to the height of the building we have to be strict for safety reasons, we had some bad experience in the past and we need to be aware about this issue. We hope to see you again in our hostel! Best regards, Urbany Staff

great hostel for meeting people! good atmosphere.. ended up staying for a month

Thank you so much for sharing your recent and long ;) experience with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your time. All the best, Urbany hostels staff.

Clean un sometimes and try to bebe kind with customers

very good hostel with charming atmosphere, very good everything

We are pleased to read comments written by satisfied guests, we hope to see you back in Barcelona. Best regards, Urbany team.

I had a really good time and met great people. The staff was helpful with everything that I needed and made efforts to make everyone feel comfortable. It's a bit farther from most sites to see but only a few minutes away by metro. Thanks so much!

Thank you so much for your hostel description, it makes us very happy. We hope to see you back soon. Best Regards, Urbany Staff.

Una muy buena opción para los viajeros con poco presupuesto. El hostal está muy bien ubicado. A 10 minutos caminando desde la estación del metro y a 15 minutos caminando de la sagrada familia. El personal esta siempre dispuesto a ayudarte, y prestan servicio 24 horas. El desayuno estuvo muy bien, lo suficiente para pasar la mañana con tu estomago lleno. También tienen wifi las 24 horas, y las habitaciones son limpias y cómodas. Tienen las opción de conexión al toma corriente europeo y UK

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Gracias por tomarte un rato para explicar tu experiencia y nos alegramos mucho de que haya sido tan positiva. Un abrazo de parte de todo el equipo de Urbany.

only one thing the bathroom of a girls room must have a so called pede....

Thanks for the comment, we are working to improve this issue. Best regards.

« first « Prev 1 2 3