Urbany Hostel Barcelona

Fabulous 4031 Total Reviews

• jaypkab4796
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017

Amazing place, and very helpful and understanding staff. The room locker are for your specific key card and can fit my 68 litre bag with room to spare! The in room bathroom and shower is really nice too. Amazing view and super close to transit system and good morning coffee places

• RuffMeRight
  • USA, Male, 18-24
21st Jul 2017

Amazing you won't get hotel quality but it's a hostel! All the staff were amazing and willingly to help. Rooms were clean, drinks are cheap, and the atmosphere is amazing. Definitely would stay again when I return to Barcelona.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2017

Fantastic atmosphere. The third floor always had music and was full of great people. There's plenty of events running to keep you busy. My only negative is that it's a fair walk away from most things so I had to walk/ use the metro a lot. But other than that I would totally recommend!!

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
21st Jul 2017

It was my second time in BCN and the hostel experience was amazing. I had booked for just one night, but the day after I booked again in the same place cuz I really didn't need to look anywhere else... The Staff were amazing. Only have to say thanks. Go there, you will not regret.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2017

Pretty good stay at Urbany Hostel. Didn't have a good expierence in barcelona due to a pick pocket but the staff at the hostel were very helpful when I was in a tricky situation! The hostel is very big and has a fun atmosphere. Location is a bit out of the way of the main city Centre but is very close to metro lines.

• skidkid1
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2017

Stayed in this hostel twice, both times had great experiences, massive vibes had something on every night and was just such a great night! 1 of us lost our phone and the staff helped and ended up getting it back, recommend 100%

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Jul 2017
6.0

The beginning of my stay at Urbany Hostel started off horrible.. beyond words. My friend and I arrived at the hostel and upon check in, they request a 20 euro deposit for the room keys. We did not have cash and were directed to the ATM. The ATM was broken and after telling them there was no other ATM near by they would not let us check in. One of the workers there, a younger man with black hair and black facial hair started speaking poorly about us in Spanish..not knowing we understood Spanish.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
18th Jul 2017

Perfect place to be in Barcelona. Not in city center, but close to metro station and train, Sagrada Familia, and the BEACH! Staff is great, and funny... I'll miss the Rooftop!

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Jul 2017
7.1

The cleanliness of the hostel in first viewing is fine. We stayed for 6 nights so we seen what the cleaners do when guest leave and new ones arrive. The beds are "wiped" down with a cloth. The sheets were not washed. One of our pillows had blood stains on them and we dread to think what the other stains were. Yes it's a cheap hostel but I would definitely expect the sheets and bedding to be washed each time a new arrivals came at a bare minimum. I dread to think if they have ever been washed.

• mohamedelsheshtawy8449
  • Egypt, Male, 18-24
16th Jul 2017

Really amazing hostel the problem is the location but it has neat public metro station but really over all its perfect hostel