8.4
Fabulous 3,529 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 3,529 Total Reviews
Urbany Hostel Barcelona Located at Avda. Meridiana, 97, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08026 Avda. Meridiana, 97
84% 3529
41.4069700 2.1867110
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2016

Urbany is a great hostel! We ended up being a bit unlucky because many high schools were taking their end of year trip and they were staying there so the crowd was not what we expected but we still had a good time there. We were also not the closest hostel to the beach or the centre but we enjoy having a kitchen so that was a choice for us. We also ended up having a private washroom for our room which was awesome!

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

The staff were so friendly and helpful, alsways willing to help. The hostel was easy to find and clean. I didn't want to party and still enjoyed my time there. However, if I had wanted to, it would have been easy to enjoy myself.

• indigoupton
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
10th Jun 2016
4.9

The hostel was nice looking.. But our room was rarely cleaned and it's the biggest party hostel I've ever been to.

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
6th Jun 2016

Such a great place to stay! The staff is really friendly, very safe Bar with fun and interactive games organise to make a great atmosphere

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2016
2.3

When we got into our dorm we noticed hair and dirt on our sheets, I went to reception to ask why they we're dirty and they told me that they don't change those sheets! That the sheets that were on our beds were 'basic sheets', and that they were only changed sometimes. We could either choose to sleep on them, use our own or hire clean sheets for 2 euro. And they don't even tell people this initially , so guests assume the sheets are fresh. Horrible! Staff also rude. Locker keys didn'

4th Jun 2016
7.7

Staff is great. Rooms r a little crammed. Location was not ideal for my preference. It was right next to a metro but I like to walk around everywhere. Not really close to any good food places. Breakfast was good. The lockers were well secured but not very big. Wifi is fine... Doesn't work in Lobby but works in your room.

2nd Jun 2016

Bit of a party atmosphere. More a hotel than a hostel.

1st Jun 2016

Loved this place! The staff were very friendly and so helpful! If you have tickets needing printed they will do it for you! Very clean!

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th May 2016
7.1

The staff is very friendly and helpful. It's location is convenient to the Clot metro stop. I know Barcelona is an expensive city, but I think don't think you get your money's worth.

26th May 2016
5.1

really expensive for the small space in the dormitory. The bathrooms were extremely small as well. 5 people in that room was a tight fit. The staff was not very friendly or helpful at all with our issue. The breakfast was horrendous, and the general amenities were overall very meh. One of my least favorite hostels ever; do not recommend. Because you needed to buy sheets, nobody seemed to, which made the actual bed and pillow seem much more gross. They were overall unhelpful. Bad experience.