Urbany Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Avda. Meridiana, 97, Barcelona, Spain

The lockers locations do not tally with the bunk locations, which can cause confusion.

The hostel was a little far from the center of Barcelona, but the transportation to the clubs and en-suite bathrooms make up for it! staff was super friendly and helpful.

Absolutely loved the hostel, it smelled a little musky when we first got to our room but opening the window fixed that problem pretty quickly. Only a 2 minute walk from the metro which is fantastic and very easy to find. Also the food they offer and 2 for 1 happy hour is a great way to have some fun without having to go spend heaps of money at a bar or club

• 1st Oct 2014

There free breakfast was amazing. Everything was great except the lights would go on and off while I was sleeping. Electrical problem or ghosts?

i cancelled this booking in advance and they still took the money from my card. there isnt even a way to contact them by email

• 27th Sep 2014

Great hostel. Loved the party bus and free breakfast. Kitchen seemed a bit iffy at times, but it did the job. Sharing a bathroom between eight people was a little annoying, definitely depends who your room mates are but there will always be a wait!

We had a private room on the 12th floor & were really pleased with the excellent facilities. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a double bed! So handy to the metro - only around 300m so even tho we weren't central Barcelona, it wasn't difficult to get there. Loved the very local feel to the bars - no tourists except us which is what we wanted.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

I was thinking to return next year after spending few days in Barcelona and staying at this hostel. I liked that everything is modern, good stuff, air-co in room, 2 terraces with bar, 3 lifts. I met a lot of people there.. I didn't liked: do a share everyday on facebook/twitter in order to have Wi-fi, the shower is oscillating between cold/hot water. Not so close to the see but is possible to walk. Access to metro station in few hundred meters.

amazing hostel, great friendly staff were really helpfull. great atmosphere highly recommend

• 13th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

I had a nice stay in this hostel. It had almot everything I needed; friendly and helpful staff, kitchen, bar, free breakfast (not great but okay), lockers in the room and wifi (worked good). If you are travelling alone (or not) it s easy to meet new people. Nice common area. Really enjoyed the free paella evening ;). Every night for 4 euros a bus takes you to some of the best clubs in town. You can leave your stuff in the luggage room when you check out. Would recommend!

We stayed in a two-bedroom en suite. Very clean room but there were hardly any shelves to store stuff on it especially in the bathroom. For this price we paid, the breakfast was unsatisfactory. Everything else was very much satisfactory, polite and helpful staff, clean Hostel. We enjoyed our stay a lot.

• 11th Sep 2014

It was an amazing place to stay very close to main places in Barcelona. Nice friendly atmosphere and brilliant way to meet people.

• 10th Sep 2014

The room was advertised as a twin.bed, but they only have 4 bunk beds. Toilet was smelling terrible.

• 8th Sep 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at for comfort- it's got all the luxury of a hotel. Rooms feel brand new and are equipped with big lockers, nice bathroom and a hair straightener! (Loved that). Walking distance to a big shopping centre, would probably need to catch public transport to La Rambla street.

Liked my stay very much! Staff was super friendly and were always helpful. Christine was so great and welcoming!

• 4th Sep 2014

Very good place....good also the services and the atmosphere...not so good the cleaning

• 2nd Sep 2014

The people and the atmosphere were jusr amazing! If you re looking for fun this is the right place!

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Really enjoyed our stay here, they had activities every night, really secure hotel with key card entry to lockers in the dorm Room. Only thing I found strange was the shower, didn't have taps was a push start shower and the water would only last 30 seconds before you had to press it again and it would run from hot to cold. I would stay here again without hesitate next time I visit

Great stay at a great hostel.All my belongings felt extremely secure and any questions I had were answered effectively and with genuine care.The activities at night time made it really easy to meet others and ensured that I never had a dull evening!The room, bathroom facilities and kitchen were always kept remarkably clean and were well equipped with all the necessary technical appliances - plug sockets, usb ports etc.One of the best hostels I've stayed in, will be returning if i get the chance!

This hostel was easy to find from the metro station. Included very basic breakfast. There was no air con or fans in the rooms and they are unable to open the windows for you which is a bit of a pain when it's hot and our six bed room got very stuffy. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Good wifi throughout .

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5