Urbany Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Avda. Meridiana, 97, Barcelona, Spain

Highly recommended hostel! Staff are great, amazing place to meet other travelers. Everything went perfectly well!

• 4th Sep 2013

Excellent conditions for price. Friendly staff speaking in different languages. Great atmosphere. Really enjoyed the stay.

My boyfriend and I enjoyed staying at this hostel. It was very clean, lively, and offered many activities. It also offered many secure features, such as personal card-keys and card-activated lockers. The staff was always pleasant and helpful, and organized party nights which were easy to attend. The kitchen and dining area was very spacious, and the rooftop bar was a nice feature. We wish it was open longer into the night past 10pm, though...

Really good place to meet other people, nice staff.

The main women at the front desk (didn't get her name, but she seemed like the manager but didn't wear glasses) was extremely rude and disrespectful. When we arrived coming straight from the airport carrying heavy bags and sweating waiting at the desk she didn't acknowledge us for at least 10 minutes. When she finally looked up she helped another group of guests who arrived after us. She was confrontational in her response to our question about visitor and overall terrible at customer service.

• 31st Aug 2013

Overall great hostel. Met lots of cool people and was good to stay out of the main cebter of Barcelona. Close to clot station which made it easy to get around. However cleaners stole all my clothes and sheets of my bed and phone charger too. The hostel staff didnt seem to care and said i should have kept it in my locker. Cleaners alsonlike to come into your dorm at 9am and clean, not that great after the hostel bus leaves at 1am to take you clubbing and you dont get home til 5am!!!

Had a great stay, good atmosphere, good parties.

• 30th Aug 2013

Very easy to find the hostel. It is secure enough by using the electronic access key for both room and locker. Breakfast is acceptable.

I enjoyed my stay in urbany hostel. Front desk staff took care of everything we needed, helped us to organise our trip. It's a must stay hostel!!!! For sure I'll come again!

• 29th Aug 2013

Morning shift @ front desk are really efficient and helpful!!!!

• 29th Aug 2013

Best hostel in Barcelona, staff really friendly and helpful, but the terrace closed a little early and it is a pitty because it's great fun!

Night clubbing is fantastic! The staff from the evening is very nice!

• Spain

the hostel was good, the overall experience was really good. Staff friendly and efficient. It is placed a bite off the track but public transport is very convenient, really easy to get to the most important places.

• 29th Aug 2013

Luggage service is great...but you have to pay for it!

I found the cleaners to be rude and intrusive... One knock on the door and enter isn't the proper etiquette ... Doesn't give you any time to respond at all ...

I just loved it! This place is amazing, nice views from the terrace. Very good staff, atmosphere...

• 28th Aug 2013

Best hostel ive ever stayed. I enjoyed my experience. I felt really good attended by the staff, everything very clean. Breakfast is not outstanding but still good to have it free!

• 28th Aug 2013

Our stay @ urbany was really good. We met people, had fun on the third floor. Staff friendly, everything very well organised!

• 28th Aug 2013

Excellent staff, excelent atmosphere, perfect experience! Would recommend it!

• Armenia

really nice Hostel, location was okay...One has to walk quite a bit to the city center or the beach but that's not too bad. Breakfast could be better, but the BEST thing was the gym(incl. Pool) we could use. So bring sport clothes and enjoy ;)

• 25th Aug 2013