Urbany Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Avda. Meridiana, 97, Barcelona, Spain

Amazing hostel! The staff were super friendly, always willing to help. If they didn't have the answers they made sure to find them and didn't make you feel silly no matter how many questions you asked. They have all the facilities you would need and everything was clean. They offer party options but if you don't want to party the rest of the hostel is kept quiet. Great common space. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Barcelona!

Great hostel. Amazing staff, great location, you can party or relax. Everyone should stay atleast one night, and then im sure you will book to stay longer! Really happy with my stay and would reccomend to all people looking to visit Barcelona!

• 30th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

Awesome hostel to stay at wonderful atmosphere to meet fellow travelers

amazing hostel, staff is friendly and helped with everything. we ended up using Urbany 3 times during our stay in Barcelona. the atmosphere is great. the rooms are good, only 1 toilet per room which was kinda if difficult in the 8 person bunks. but all in all, was an amazing stay met some wonderful people and friends that will last a life time.

Amaizingly high security standard, friendly staff, nice launch area - and they offer additional breakfast for 4 euros, or even dinner if you like. I only stayed one night - but I would stay again anytime!

This was a fun place with a good atmosphere.

All was pretty nice, it is 15 min walk to La Sagrada Familia. Good option to have breakfast buffet for 4 euros more. I would definitely recommend it.

• 17th Oct 2015
  • Peru

WORST HOSTEL EVER!! I've stayed at over 25+ hostels in Europe & this was the worst most disrespectful place I stayed! I was booked 4 nights, I left after the first night when I was only able to have 2 hours of sleep due to drunk teenagers in the halls. When I informed the front desk, they did nothing! Security did nothing! Then when I checked out bc there was no way I was spending one more night in this hell... They refused my money back so they basically stole my money for 3 nights!

Overall this hostel was what I needed it to be - a place to sleep. The staff also was incredible helpful, explaining the city and the different events the hostel puts on. The only thing I didn't like was that you are charged for sheets and towels and the bathroom was not very clean - everytime someone took a shower it would flood!

I really enjoyed my stay at the urbany hostel! It has a great atmosphere and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful! I actually stayed there twice because I liked it that much....I recommended this place to all of my friends. It's perfect for people who like to party and make friends. I met fantastic people over there and the partybus was so much fun!

Nice new hostel. Would stay again

It was one of the best hostels I visited in Barcelona so far, I stayed in around 5 hostels in Barcelona. What I liked most is the fact that the toilet and the shower room were in the same sleeping room so I am sharing with 8 not an entire floor.

Good location, not far from sagrada familia, torre agbar, metro, and airport train r2. Staff was very helpful with lots of tourist suggestions.

When I stayed here I locked all my valuables (Phone, cash etc) in the 'secure' locker provided. When I returned I discovered these items missing. The manager told me that the locker record showed an engineer using his keycard on my locker whilst I was away. The manager refused to investigate further, would not provide any details for his employer or the hostel owner, and shouted at me in the lobby when I requested these. Do not stay here! Staff have access to your 'secure' lockers!

• 5th Oct 2015

Good hostel, close to metro, just felt uninviting and like they didn't really want us there.

not quite safe--money could be stolen inside the hostel

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • China

The Internet was very bad

Huge hostel which did feel very empty at times just because it was so big. Great facilities which were always clean and tidy. Everyone is out in the day but at night there's quite a lot of people drinking by the bare fore going out. The staff are cool usually there drinking with everyone before taking them out on the bus to the clubs. Lots of younger school/college groups though which gave a weird vibe sometimes at night. Rooms super nice as they had their own showers in each room

The hostel is OK, but they don`t have wi fi as they promise. They have it only on reception and not always. So they are lying about this. The rest is OK.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Ukraine

Really good hostel for backpackers!