Urbany Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Avda. Meridiana, 97, Barcelona, Spain

I was staying in Barcelona when it was the low season so the price for the hostel was really cheap. The location of the hostel is really good, the area is not the most turistic one so its really safe. The metro and bus stop is near the hostel and its was easy to move around. When I arrived the hostel the staff was welcoming and funny .The hostel has good facilities, there is a proper kitchen and commmon areas where I met the other travellers and workers. Athmosphere was really chilled.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Hola! Thank you for staying with us, we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and had a wonderful time in Barcelona. A ‘chilled’ atmosphere is one of the experiences Urbany Hostels works to create, and we are happy you were able to experience this. Hope to see you back soon! Best regards from the Urbany Staff.

I stayed here one weekend and it was great, the location is only about a block from clot station which makes it really easy to get everywhere in the city. Definitely buy the unlimited bus pass because you're not really super close to anything big. Overall it was a good stay though!

• 5th Feb 2015

Hola! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes, the T-10 metro ticket is highly recommended, and can be used for the bus as well. Nevertheless, the hostel is surrounded by touristic places such as Sagrada Familia, Agbar building, National theater, Encants market, etc. Hopefully your stay in Barcelona was amazing. We hope to see you back in the hostel soon. All the best, the Urbany Staff.

A really good hostel for your money. Had only one problem, our room was so cold, despite the fact that we asked the staff many times to increase it. Otherwise everything was perfect!

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Hungary

Hola! Urbany Hostels works to make sure quests get’s their money’s worth, and we are please to hear you found your stay with us worthy! We are sorry about the temperature in your room, and are working towards making our systems better. We hope your stay in the city was as worthy. Come back soon. All the best, the Urbany Staff.

I stayed in a 4-bed female dorm with a view to the Agbar Tower. (+) Metro station Clot 3 min away (+) 15 min walk to Sagrada Família (+) Clean bathroom with hot shower (+) Helpful/welcoming staff ---- (-) Bed and pillow looked kind of dusty (-) Windows in the rooms don't open (you have to ask at the front desk for the cleaning staff to open it while they clean the room) (-) If you want to leave your luggage at the hostel after check-out you have to pay to put it in a locker

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Portugal

Hola! Thank you for staying with us. Due to the heights and issues from the past, we are very strict about our safety policy and take precautions to make sure our quests are safe. We apologize for the inconvenience. Also, all extra fees are clearly mentioned during the booking process. Thank you for your review, as it helps us to improve our services. We hope you enjoyed your time in Barcelona. Come back soon. Kind regards, the Urbany Staff.

My group were most satisfied with this hostel location, facilities and price wise during our trip in Spain

Hola! We are happy to hear you and your group enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed the city of Barcelona as well, and hope to see you back at Urbany soon! Best regards, the Urbany Staff.

Maybe the hostel with more activities and best atmosphere I've ever been. The location is not that central, but nothing very far from the main view points, besides being really close from the metro.

I had a great time here. Meet some new friends and always felt welcomed. The staff was awesome. We had a lot of fun from movie night to game night. Mariah and Zarah and Heidi and Bobby was a blast to hang with while there. I loved the staff and the people there a lot. They made me feel like home always. I would highly suggest going there again and I cannot wait to go again.

Hola! We are very happy to hear the staff made you feel welcome and you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for staying at Urbany, and for sharing your experience. We can't wait to see you at Urbany again, all the best, the Urbany Staff.

1 2 3 Next » last »