Urbany Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Avda. Meridiana, 97, Barcelona, Spain

Great atmosphere and great staff. Also using the room keys for cheap club tickets made mine and my friends holiday.

• 8th May 2015

This is my second stay at this place, I love the female dorms which are really well equipped and the position is absolutely fine for my personal needs. I found out they improved breakfast a little bit . Probably due to low season I was alone in the room which I really appreciate but unfortunately room was not so well cleaned (paper below the bunk bed)

The staff is great but the cleanliness could be stepped up.

• 5th May 2015

Brilliant bar and atmosphere, will definitley be staying again! great value for money!

• 2nd May 2015

For the price, this hostel isn´t bad if you are looking bed, but if you are hoping to meet people and party in Barcelona...then I would not recommend this hostel. Its a bit far from a lot of clubs, although the metro isn´t far away. There was also a student group and some families at this hostel...not what I pictured from a party hostel. On the plus side, hostel was clean and the staff was generally helpful.

I didn't like the hostel, it's not worth the money paid, it's far from everything including the beach (30 minutes walking) its ranking "one of the best hostel to party", that's a lie, wouldn't recommend it!!!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

The only negative point is that they charge you for a lot of things

Good location by the Clot station. I found the staff a little less than eager to help, but the dorms and bathrooms were nice. Great value for the money.

a very good large hostel. Everything was very clean, organized, and well run. Breakfast was great, the rooms nice, and the lockers were very convenient. It was easy to meet people in the common areas and the bar/terrace was enjoyable. A couple minor annoying things: People I talked to I had problems getting the wifi to work and even once working (on laptops, phone, or the computers there) we were unable to upload pictures. Also, the showers make you hit a button to get water every 20ish seconds

Not a bad place to explore Barcelona, just wish it was more centrally located to clubs and stuff. Had too many kids around when I was there too.

The facilities were good but I had problems with the shower and heating. The common areas are good and the staff friendly.

• 2nd Apr 2015

amazing hostel for us, really really covinient traffic. 像大学宿舍一样,豪华卫浴,离巴塞罗那大根超级近,交通特别特别方便。目前入住的最好的青旅。20欧一晚

Staff was great and features of the hostel were great. Location is a little far from tourist sites like La Rambla, but close to the metro and staff is very helpful in telling you how to get to main sites. I actually liked that better because we were in a much less touristy area so food around the hostel was inexpensive and authentic. Very good quality hostel, especially for such a low price.

• 21st Mar 2015

A little far from Catalunya. Rest is all good. Good option especially for backpackers.

Excellent place to put up in Barcelona.

The hostel could be great! The staff are friendly but lacked some knowledge of places to go apart from the expensive clubs which the average traveler is looking for. The location is pretty far from majority of the tourist sights. For a hostel it's odd the bar isn't open all day? And that you have to buy tickets form a machine to get a drink.

I don't like the idea that the towel free and luggage deposit is not free. But it's ok. Deposit for accomodation is 10 euros person, you need to prepare cash!

• 4th Mar 2015