Urbany Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Avda. Meridiana, 97, Barcelona, Spain

Staff were really helpful and friendly, took the party bus to the beach clubs in the evening which was fun. Location is good as it's really easy to get the centre and the beach, either walking or by metro.

• 9th Jun 2015

The staff in this place are amazing, full of useful information, FUN and actually made my stay. There's always plenty going on from games, food nights, and party buses. Generally a super cool atmosphere! Made so many friends with both travellers and the events staff. Can't wait to go back!

Great experience! I was traveling alone and everyone was so friendly like including the staff! Very happy with the service! Great hostel with great security!

Was told €10 deposit would be returned with key, but the next morning they changed it to being a deposit for if I left late. I left 30m late and the deposit was equal the cost of my room fee. A penalty, fine, but double the original amount was excessive and more than I had to spare. I've never had a hostel charge for leaving around the set time, and the fees proposed were clearly detailed and not excessive. WATCH OUT: Price for room fluctuates by the day/demand. My bed went from €10 to €26

Hola! Thank you for staying with Urbany Hostels. We are sorry you had to deal with being charged a penalty for checking out late but it is clearly stated on our website that you need to be checked out by 10:30 in the morning. We are on a strict cleaning schedule, so any delays causes issues for new guests checking in, anyways we always give a lot of extra time. I hope you enjoyed your time in Barcelona! Best regards, the Urbany Team

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »