Urbany Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Avda. Meridiana, 97, Barcelona, Spain

Got charged extra for sheets and for using a credit card. Maybe that was mentioned somewhere on the page but I didn't see it. Front staff wasn't very helpful.

Thank you for writing the review. On our website and during the booking process, we mention and make clear all the extra charges, we prefer to offer a good breakfast and keep the bed prices as most affordable as we can. About the staff we apologize for not being able to reach your expectations, sometimes when reception is too busy is not easy to give the attention that every costumer deserves. We hope to see you again at our hostel!

Really huge hostel, easy to meet other travellers siince they have a huge common room and activities for the night

this is so good

• 28th May 2014

This hostel was amazing, especially because of the atmosphere and the fact that it is 3 minutes walking distance to the metro and renfe train to the airport. Basically it is everything and more you can for in a hostel. The staff is very friendly and willing to guide/help guests. You're treated as a friend. Everyone staying at the hostel is chill and laid back. Plus, the hostel has hookups for clubs and sightseeing places. Just amazing overall!!!

• 27th May 2014

Thank you so much for sharing you recent experience with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your time. All the best, Urbany hostels staff.

I had a great time in Urbany. The 24-hours reception gives us so many convenience. The place is clean and well organized. I stayed in a 6 bed mixed dormitory and met many good people there. I had a nice bed and a locker, a reading lamp and plug at the head of my bed. A small thing is the reception system may change your bed and locker number sometimes automatically, like I had this situation on the second last day of my staying. I stayed on the 4th floor just above the bar, which is not quite.

• 24th May 2014