Urbany Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Avda. Meridiana, 97, Barcelona, Spain

En general bien,pero cuando realizas la reserva te pone impuestos incluidos y al llegar alli te cobran unos 70 centimos por persona/dia, que no es mucho pero no mola,y tambien te piden 10 euros de deposito para que salgas antes de las 10:30,que en caso de no salir no te los dan. Otra cosa que no me gusto fue que el dia que llegue la recepcionista solo hablaba ingles (sin olvidarnos que estamos en españa) y que tambien tienes que pagar el guardamaletas a pesar de que en la web pone que no.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Spain

La verdad que estuvimos muy bien atendidos, muy buen ambiente y la cercanía a la estación de metro es muy buena.

muy bueno!!! muy atentó el personal !!!

It's a really good hostel. A bit far from everything but you can either spend 20 min walking or you can take the metro, which is close.

Coming from New York the staff gave me awesome advise was lost but never felt lost being a tourist. Hostel was best bang for the buck being closes to the metro made the visit easy and affordable. Just say how do I get to Clot by bus or train and you'll be fine. Clot is known to everyone because of a museum and some light up building close by the hostel. Got a card that controlled access to the room, locker and elevators. Staff gives the best advise well known and knowledgeable.

this is in fact one of the best hostels I've been to, being a huge well established hostel it's got everything you'll need and all well maintained and clean, apart from the usual kitchen, free wifi, patio, computer and stuff, it has an entire floor of lockers, it's all nice but can be costly especially compare to those low end hostels, the only complaint i have would be the hot and cold shower, it never seems to maintain it's temperature lol, well, all for the good fun.

El hostal super bien, muy recomdable. Solo que las duchas las cerraria para que no se moje todo el baño

Waw!! People was awesome and helpfull at reception, everything really clean and tidy, very good vibrations on 3rd floor and paella delicious! I thing I found a new "home" everytime I will be in Barcelona in the future! 100% recommendable!!

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Muy buen hostal, lo recomiendo 100%

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

In this place, everything is safe and in an order. You have one card to reach everywhere. It's a really safe and systematic hostel. Rooms were nice, clean and safe. The only thing I didn't like was that they request rental money for backpacks and luggages. I needed to go to Central Bus station to use luggage storage and it was half of the price they wanted. But the rest was perfect. 9/10

We really appreciate your comments. Sorry for the litle dissapoitment but we are still happy with a 9/10!. Best Regards. Urbany team.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel It is strategically located for my needs.

Thanks Alfonso! See you soon!

Great stay, confortable, clean, moder facilities and very cool and handy Staff. We really has a good time !!!

We are pleased to read comments written by satisfied guests, we hope to see you back in our lovely city. Best regards, Urbany team.

Great place!

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate your comment and rating. Hope to see you back in the hostel. Best regards, Urbany staff.

Estivemos em Barcelona durante quatro dias. A escolha do Urbany Hostel foi muito feliz. A estrutura é muito boa e você tem a possibilidade de conhecer outros viajantes nos pontos de socialização. Recomendo sem medo.

Very cheap but some extra services such as luggage leave and lines need extra money!

I'm not usually a fan of hostels this large, but Urbany definitely is an exception. Staff was super friendly and our private room was great. Fun atmosphere for those who are looking for a good time but still relaxed for people who are looking for a more quiet stay. Location is great, with a metro stop right across the street. Short trip into town to all the major sights.

Great to know that you had such good time with us. Hope to see you back! Urbany staff.

Sehr gutes hostel für partygänger. Man lernt prima Leute kennen und es gibt gute Verbindungen durch die ganze Stadt und zum flughafen. Alles im allem ein super hostel.

Es war überall schmutzig,selbst nach dem sauber machen.Vom Frühstück ist dringendst abzuraten,hatte es mit gebucht,aber Teller,Besteck und Gläser sind so unsauber,dass ich das Frühstück nur einmal genutzt habe. Ich habe nicht den Vergleich zu anderen Hostels in der Stadt,vielleicht ist dieses Hostel gemessen an den anderen gar nicht so übel,aber ich würde beim nächsten Mal ein anderes wählen

Attention de mettre à jour les informations sur le site qui ne sont plus toujours valables.

• 16th Nov 2014

Great Hostel close to the main area in Barcelona, Tram is a short walk from the place. Enjoyed my stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5