Urbany Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Avda. Meridiana, 97, Barcelona, Spain

Leider kann man nicht die Fenster zum Lüften offen.

• 25th Aug 2014

Well located for getting to/from airport but no POI walkable other than Sagrada Familia. Very social atmosphere, easy to meet people. They have events or meals in the hostel bar every night. Wasn't happy that I had stuff from my locker moved to another locker and had to move bed, wasn't well managed by the staff allocating me the wrong bed in the system. Also gym/pool is not included, incase you're under the impression it is (like I was), 8.70 EUR extra for a day pass

It's giant, and feels more like a hotel than a cozy, personable hostel. The accommodations were fine, but the experience was pretty average; we didn't feel connected to the staff or the other visitors at all.

As any other hostel it has it's pro and cons, the hostel it's very good in almost every aspect the only problems are: - not perfect cleaning of the blankets and towel ( witch you take at the check in and leave at the check out) - from 6 floor up al windows are sealed and there's an always on AC with no controls, sometimes it right, sometimes it is too cold. -if you get there before 1pm, the day of the check in, remember to tell the staff at what time do you get there while you are booking.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Clean seemingly new hostel with great dorms, location was a bit of a pain to the beach and main stip, not much going on there at night I found so we went to other hostels for pre's, I suggest the other urbany hostel (BCN GO)

• 19th Aug 2014

Hat uns sehr gut gefallen. Würden jederzeit wieder kommen. Nur das, auf den Aufzug warten hat genervt :D

• 18th Aug 2014

The service at the hostal was not very helpful/slightly rude. We had already planned to switch hostels (4 of us) when I found out my bed had been switched and my locker had therefore changed to someone elses locker. This is awful because no one told me and my stuff was still in it and I couldn't get into it but a stranger had the key. This security is completely lax.

• 16th Aug 2014

This is the best hostel that I've stayed at! The staff is sooo nice. I had so much fun here because they have a tematic evening every night like karaoke night, drinking games night, tapas and paella night where you eat traditional food really cheap. And the best part is that after all this, every night they have this great deal that you pay 4 euro and have a shot included, a trip with the bus and free entrance in the best clubs of Barcelona!! Just loved it! I will definitely return here!!

Nice place to stay if your looking to party. The gym and pool cost quite a lot of money though and I ran out of blimming toilet paper for 2 days!

One of the worst experiences I've had! The positive: electronic facilities. Warm beds. Working wifi. Personal light & charger. The negative: Staff. When I arrived on a Sat, I tried to pay my large hostel bill, but they didn't accept my 200 Euro bill. Not a written policy, but a surprise. On Sun, they yelled at me for not paying, making a big scene. Banks don't open until Mon. Another girl in our room was robbed. The staff treated her terribly. Appalling customer service! Spoiled Barcelona.

aircondition inside is very noisy, bring bad impact on sleeping.

Hostel quite near to the city centre. Personal welcoming and multilingual but not professional. Average room with locker inside and ensuite bathroom. But both very dirty, especially the bathroom. It was a long kind of dirty not a new one ;-) In a six place room the window cannot be opened for security reason. As you can imagine not a fresh and nice air in a hostel room. Air condition in every room: you will frozen at night ;-) Average breakfast, nothing special. Not so bad but I won't go back.

This is the worst hostel my boyfriend and I have ever stayed at and we have been traveling for 2 months! The STAFF is the worst people we have ever meet such rude and arrogant people! If you arrive early don't even bother going to this hostel they ask you to leave the facilities and come back at check in time! As a backpacker where are you supposed to go if you arrive early?? They don't allow you to stay in there common areas! And they CHARGE you for EVERYTHING! Don't stay here!!

Magnífico Hostel situado enfrente de la Torre Agbar y muy cerca de la Sagrada Familia, a 3 Kms de la Barceloneta y junto a una boca de metro y tren, muy bien comunicado. Ambiente internacional, todo nuevo, limpio y moderno. Desayuno buffet completo, que se puede disfrutar en la magnífica terraza. A pesar de estar lleno, muy buen ambiente, tranquilidad, y silencio por las noches.

Superbe auberge de jeunesse idéalement situé prés de ma plage et au centre de la charmante ville Tossa De Mar. Bonne ambience au sein de l'auberge. Prestation de qualité. C'est une chance qu'il y est une auberge de jeunesse comme celle là dans une ville comme Tossa De Mar. Bon sejour assuré au sein de cet établissement

• 5th Aug 2014

Melu baarin puolelta kuului erittäin selkeästi seuraavan kerroksen huoneeseemme ja lisäksi suihku oli aivan hirveä, eikä sitä pyynnöstä huolimatta saatu korjattua. Muuten tosi kiva hostelli!

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Finland

Although the rooms were a little cramped, there was still a nice friendly atmosphere

• 1st Aug 2014

the facilities are excellent and worth the price. Each bed has its own plug and light. However, the location is a bit far from tourist spot. But it is good that it is near the metro and train station.

Perfetto!

very nice staying for few days I was in a room were the other occupiers were dirty ...but is not hostel fault

• 31st Jul 2014