Urbany Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Avda. Meridiana, 97, Barcelona, Spain

I checked out the other day because while taking a nap on their third floor common area someone stole my phone off my person, and they refused to watch the footage only moments after i woke up, being able to catch the thief. Being every blunt and rude (Informing me i needed the police to come watch it, after going to the police, the police said when they find time they´ll go watch). I am currently on their third floor writing this review from their own computer to prove their lack of security.

The staff here are so friendly and helpful! They are knowledgeable about the city and are happy to help you navigate around.

Great hostel, best I have been in :)

It was very nice!

• 22nd Aug 2015

La ubicacion esta cerca de la Sagrada Familia, pero un poco alejado de plaza Catalunya, igual quienes gustan de caminar lo van a disfrutar.

Sheets were dirty and had leftover hairs on them, therefore had to purchase extra sheets. Bathroom in the room was absolutely filthy.

Keinen anschluss gefunden

Anazing hostel, very kind & helpful staff. Beds were comfortable. Everything very clean. Super nice bathrooms. Free large lockers in every room. Great louge. Super nice terrace with sweeping view of the city. 5 stars all around, except for location I give 3 stars because it is slightly removed from the main Barcelona shopping and nightlife. Even still, the metro station is just cross the street so downtown is still accessible. Just beware what time the metro closes at night.

Location wasn't that great. Staff were pretty helpful in recommending places

My room was super dirty including the bathroom. The staff were not helpful and rude. When I was sleeping someone stole my pencil case from my bed! There is a lot of facilities including terrace and drinks but the hostel is so huge that I did not feel comfortable there.

I'd recommend this to my friends for the social aspect. Always someone to talk to, whether it's a friendly member of staff or another smiley guest. The biggest surprise to me was that every night they had some type of fun pre-game for the clubs that night. Also the fact that they get you into some of the best clubs in Barcelona for free.The hostel was clean, they had a full kitchen you could cook, location was perfect. 100% worth the price.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • South Africa

Fantastica relacion calidad precio. La zona del restaurante y Bar de la terraza estupenda buena comida y excelente el servicio. La seguridad en las habitaciones muy buena. Una magnifica experiencia a cambio del dinero que pague.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

什么稀烂地方 交通不方便 晚上周围很危险 而且那里party多 人多嘈杂很混乱 睡觉的话基本凌晨就被弄醒 非常不推荐想睡觉的人

the showers and lights are on a timer so it was hard to take a shower and the lights turned off on me when I was showering but everything was clean.

I just want to say: thank you guys! I felt wonderful at your Hostel!! I was there for just one day, but it turned out to be a great experience which started with the kind guy that checked me in and ended with the two nice girls that checked me out. The staff was súper nice, always with a smile on their faces! I had lots of fun at the bar from the 3rd floor, met new people. They organize a shuttle bus every night and free entrance to the greatest clubs in the city. I hope to turn back soon!

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Wales

Fantastic stay. Modern facilities, clean rooms, helpful staff and great fun. Discos everynight by bus organized by the hostel.

• 11th Aug 2015

This hostel is awesome! Such a fun atmosphere. They do outings to clubs every night. 4 euros for a shot, party bus transport and entry into a club included (cover is usually 20 euros at some) very fun! Easy to meet people and cheap drinks at the bar. Bathrooms in the rooms with showers is really nice. Close to metro stations to get to tourist places in town

I really loved this hostel! Rooms are nice and clean and the staff is super helpfull. They have a party bus every night if you want to enjoy Barcelona's night life :) I hope to see you guys next year!!

Very average at best, there is lots of little kids running around the place, Airconditioning is extreamly poor and controlled by the staff, mine didn't even work. The only good thing about my stay was a stunning girl that was working there from America made me smile upon entry and exit.

Excelente hostel