Voyage Guest House Reviews

No.12, Jalan Tukang Besi, Melaka, Malaysia

Everythings was fine when I & my friend reach there when it is near to evening time. The room was looks tidy but it was a horrible happen what I face is that bitten by bed bugs. I saw the reviews everythings is fine and doesn't saw any review about bed bugs. But i dunno why i still get bites from there. I'm so disappointed with it.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Good value for the very cheap Price. Regular Basic backpacker accomodation

• 6th Jun 2014

Domitory is too noisy from outside like music, cars even night time. But it is same with other hostels located in the same street. 다른 숙소도 마찬가지던데, 도미토리 룸이 길가 2층이에요. 저녁 시간의 음악 소리와 오고 가는 차 소리가 꽤 시끄럽더라구요. 차 소리는 밤중에도...

• 31st May 2014
  • South Korea

best location, clean, friendly stuff and no bunk beds!

With the cheap price, the dorm is not bad. The most important for us is wifi, when we travelling around its very helpfull. And wifi in here very usefull.. The dorm is clean. Near from clock tower. One night in mellaca is enough to explore this town.

I definitely recommend it to you who want to visit Melaka.

• 21st Mar 2014