Voyage Guest House Reviews

No.12, Jalan Tukang Besi, Melaka, Malaysia

With the cheap price, the dorm is not bad. The most important for us is wifi, when we travelling around its very helpfull. And wifi in here very usefull.. The dorm is clean. Near from clock tower. One night in mellaca is enough to explore this town.

I definitely recommend it to you who want to visit Melaka.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

The worst guest house I’ve ever met. It cost only 15RM to stay one night in this hostel. So cheap but It’s not all. I have to pay for clinic to get rid of bed bug bite. Really terrible. Their bed is crazy. Have smell of stains. The mosquito net was……..can’t guess how dirty it is. Never. Its color was ashen. It should be white. I couldn’t take a rest at there. There are also noisy guests. In front of the guest house there is a pub. They are noisy when you are sleeping.

The Staff welcomed be with big hospitality, and location is perfect compare to other hostel. Even though I need to pay for breakfast, it was really nice breakfast with bread, tea, coffee, sausage, omelette and many fruits. I stayed in the other hostel also, but I came back here again. It was really comfortable and clean hostel. Common room on first floor is small, so it was little bit hard to meet other people.

Not impressed with this hostel, rooms were dirty, toilets and shower were disgusting and smelt of wee.

View all Melaka Bed and Breakfasts