8.2
Fabulous 3,123 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 3,123 Total Reviews
West Side YMCA Located at 5 West 63rd St., N.Y. 10023, New York.
USA
New York NY 5 West 63rd St., N.Y. 10023
82% 3123
40.7706430 -73.9804140
    Rooms available

4th Nov 2016

Very nice hostel, Very friendly and helpful staff!

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
30th Oct 2016
6.6

The location was great. The staff at reception could be better. When I asked a question regarding payments I was made to feel like an idiot for querying this by the guy that works in the morning. Toilets that I used were all kept clean. I was very impressed with the gym facilities.

• USA, Female, 41+
7th Oct 2016
5.7

1. No record of my reservation when I checked in 2. Shower room on 8th floor, after showers in the morning there is at least 2-3 inches of standing water around the sinks, the water does not drain away for a long time 3. Blanket on my bed iwas so thin it cannot keep any anybody warm 4. Please provide two pillows 5. Area where you would eat any food is awful I normally do not complain but it is time for you to upgrade, you need to spend some money so staying at the Y would be a pleasant exp

• England, Female, 31-40
29th Sep 2016
7.1

Perfectly adequate for one or two nights stay in the city. Location is unbeatable. It was very noisy until gone 3am when I stayed (alarms, slamming doors, people running along corridors). I walked straight into a shower every time I wanted one which was unexpected. It's not The Ritz that's for sure. I would stay there again but probably not on my own as I did this time (in a single). Great if you want somewhere to simply sleep, shower and dump your bag whilst you explore NYC, for the price.

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

Highly recommneded

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Sep 2016
4.9

Staff were rude when we arrived, both the guy behind the till and the man who looked after the bag storage room. Rooms were okay, not that clean. Toilets - really not great, water was impossible to work out and get it warm. Also 3 showers on a floor with a lot of rooms. I know this is NYC, but for the price I wouldn't stay here again. We booked late so this was one of a very few options.

• USA, Male, 41+
3rd Jul 2016

My stay at the West Side YMCA in the Big Apple far exceeded my expectations in every aspect from cleanliness to friendly staff,value and security...Highly recommended to anyone visiting NYC and in search of value and top of the line service.....I will be returning and using the West Side YMCA from now on exclusively!!!