West Side YMCA Reviews

5 West 63rd St., N.Y. 10023, New York, USA

The location is great. Fab to have the pool and gym available. Rooms were simple but adequate for my needs. The staff were quite off hand and rude when I checked in.... Fortunately didn't have any need to speak to the receptionist again after checking in. I would stay here again purely for great location and facilities for a good price in an expensive city.

I recommend you guys, give us more options when we book. Cause I was surprised that we're not allow to do even minor changes . Then all good

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Peru

It's really good that the staff always ask for the YMCA card, so that nobody else can enter the hostel

I love staying here. The location is unbelievable. I love that I can wake up and literally cross the street and go for a walk in central park, or walk a block and grab breakfast at Wholefoods. Every subway line is there too. It can't be beat. The rooms are small, but there's satellite TV and A/C. I would, however, recommend paying the extra few dollars for the upgraded floors. They seem to be quieter and more comfortable. Love that the pool and gym are free to use too. Best value in NYC!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »