West Side YMCA Reviews

5 West 63rd St., N.Y. 10023, New York, USA

Congratulate the staff, they were very friendly and helpful. Most of the time I spent there (3 nights) there was no hand soup in the restroom on floor 11. Matresses are in poor condition, maybe not all of them. It would be more confortable if you can provide rooms with a small freezer and a microwave. Price is good, I like the fact to open your room with electronic key to provide more security. It is well located, good thing you have wi-fi included. Overall, I liked it. Thank you!

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

The security staff was unfriendly to us as we wanted to get stuff from our room with a friend, also requested both room cards as we came back at night, even tho we just needed one when we went out bc we were together all the time and no one told is before. So they called is liars etc. not nice manners!!!

• 28th Mar 2014

Everything was fine, except for the fact that the television in my room did not work. I was told that none of the televisions in guest rooms were working and had not been for about a week. Not good.

• 28th Mar 2014

The room was small and simple, and clean. It had everything I needed; a bed, a televison, a lamp, and a chest of drawers. The restrooms were clean. It seemed to be reasonably secure - I didn't have any problems. The staff was willing to answere questions and give directions.

i had a very plesent time in the ymca.i enj. oid the best location, the polite and efficient staff, the clean room and bathroom and the vivid atmospher.send my special thanks to Dorothy!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Israel

The private rooms look like jail. bed has wheels underneath which you can't block. The bathroom for the ladies has only 3 showers and you have to queue for the shower. There are no places to store your underwear or anything and the shower cabin was dirty.

• 24th Mar 2014