Wombats City Hostel Budapest Reviews

Kiraly utca 20, Budapest, Hungary

Loved this hostel. AMAZING location, and very busy and bustling. Good food, and really nice rooms and beds. Would definitely stay here again.

Very good hostel!

The hostel is quite big, which might take something out of the atmosphere. Overall it was very clean hostel and the staff was funny.

I've stayed in 3 Wombats hostel this trip and I can say this one is the best. Location is great! Staff are very helpful. Quality sleep and great atmosphere.

nice. Good location and good price.

One of the bests that I have been

Very clean and well run hostel right in the center of Budapest. However, it can get very loud on the weekend with people screaming in the hallway at 4 in the morning. Perfect place for partying but not if you want a quiet night.

Great hostel in a great location. Staff are fantastic in terms of tours to recommend and helping you book things such as a massage at the baths. Very clean and good atmosphere. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Good breakfast and great location.

Probably one of the best hostels I stayed at when travelling Europe, although I stayed on the third floor and the wifi was a bit hit and miss.

• 7th Dec 2013

Best hostel I've stayed in for this price!

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

This is the best place to stay in when you are in Budapest.. I enjoyed every second there.. Location and staff was amazing and the hostel was always clean.. They have a spacious common room and a bar,, I recommend highly and I would stay there again whenever I go to any other branch around the World too.

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Jordan

Awesome hostel! Probably one of the best hostels I have ever been to so far!

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Jordan

put TV and a small table with chairs in every room

• 5th Dec 2013

Everything was perfect like an year ago...The hostel is in the center, near Deak metro station, and is the cleanest, cheapest, most beautiful hostel I have ever visited!!!! If you go to Budapest, you have to go there!!!! :)

I loved this hostel. I stayed in the girls dorm and it was really cheap, clean and the bed was super soft and comfortable. Another perk was the water pressure in the shower. After weeks of backpacking and being on the road it was so nice to have a real shower. The security in the hostel is good as well, its card key access and you get free lockers if your still worried about stuff being stolen. There is a fully equipt kitchen which you can use 7am to 0:00. will stay here again

Everything was very clean, great location..all good!

Great place to stay in Budapest. Staff was friendly and helpful, location was good (walking distance to everything and bars just outside in the alley), free WiFi was nice too. I stayed in a very spacious 8 bed dorm and there was a wall that separated the room in half, so it was like paying for a 4 bed dorm. All facilities were clean and well maintained. Would definitely stay again.

Totally liked this hostel! It is actually much more like a hotel. Breakfast is pretty good for 3.5 euros. Location is also perfect. I would stay here again.

This hostel use to be a hotel; therefore, it is a good size. There are over 400 beds in this hostel. The size of the hostel makes it difficult to meet people. They also don't host any events....lame. I would definitely start there again if I go with a huge group.