Wombats City Hostel Budapest Reviews

Kiraly utca 20, Budapest, Hungary

Staff was very helpful in answering any questions I had. Thank You!

• 28th May 2015

Highly recommended. The location is perfect, and the facilities are great.

Great hostel. Only negative was poor wifi.

great location in kiraly ut., but no real hostel atmosphere!

The place had some excellent reviews, but fell short of expectations Good - location, rooms were large, security key system was efficient, room was prepped early (checked in early) Would be great to have hot food onsite Staff need to work on their 'meet and greet' - this is your first interaction, and supplying information / maps / tips / being positive would have made that first interaction a lot better for me There wasn't anything arranged like tours, pub crawls Just felt a bit dull!

Dear guest, we are sorry we did not fulfill all your expectations. It is true we do not have hot food inside, but there are plenty of restaurants, stores, food trucks around us  Our receptionists are usually very helpful and give a lot of information on arrival. We do organize walking tours and pub crawls from time to time, but Budapest tourism offer is so great you could join to different programs every 5 minutes, our receptionists will always be there to help you plan your day.

Central location, the atmosphere is great, good breakfast, superb security. Highly recommended!

Super nice hostel. The only thing I have to sing them on was the terrible wifi.

I really enjoyed my time here. Everything was clean and the staff were super helpful. The location is awesome! I really like the road it's on. Overall, I highly recommend when staying in Prague!

Very well located and confortable. Nice lounge space and good breakfast. Polite and really friendly staff as well.

You have an extremely well educated and helpful staff member who's name I failed to get.

• 20th May 2015

Wasn't quite up to the Wombat's standard that I've seen before. The room was dark and the mattresses were thin. And as you can see from the other reviews - THE INTERNET SUCKS. It's slow and the connection drops every 10 minutes. That being said, it's still one of the top hostels around. But the competition is high in Budapest and I would stay at one of their rivals next time.

all great

It is a really good, clean, and comfortable hostel located in a good location! Staffs are friendly and willing to help!

We stayed at the Wombats in Munich and knew this place would be well kept. It's huge, with 4 floors. we stayed in a 4 bed room eith no roommates and a private bathroom. Wifi was great and the bar and breakfast was cheap

A hotel messed up our reservation and the hostel can in in a pinch. Super easy and accommodating staff. Great location.

I love the hostal, I hope to see more wombats around the world!!

GREAT EXPIERIENCE! Staff was so helpful. Lockers with a key in each room for safe keeping. Great environment for traveling students and great location.

• 15th May 2015

Really good hostel. If I stay in Budapest again, I will come back to Wombats.

• 14th May 2015

Awesome location! Right in the city! The staff was really nice and helpfull! Some rooms could be cleaner but it was ok!

• 14th May 2015

The hostel staff was very friendly and helpful with restaurant suggestions and general questions. The noise level at this hostel is quite high, largely due to the fact that most people are young and there to party.

Hi there!Thank you for your nice feedback, but we are really sorry for your impression regarding the noise. We try to satisfy all our guests, even if they are here to party,sightseeing,business/school trip whatever, so next time pls don`t hesitate to come to reception so we can try to find a solution to provide you a calm&quiet sleep.Cheers from Budapest