Wombats City Hostel Budapest Reviews

Kiraly utca 20, Budapest, Hungary

Great place, very comfy bed and clean room. Good for young people who like to party, a little less for people who want to sleep at descent hours.

• 6th Oct 2014

it was the largest hostel I have ever been. nice location, nice facilities, friendly staffs. but sometimes it can be a little bit noisy because people keep making noisy in the night at the living room area. but actually I enjoyed to stay at this hostel. highly recommended!

Good hostel. Depending on what you are looking for. Given its location, the hostel is filled with younger people wanting to party. This would be a great hostel for them. I am an older traveller and even though I did like the hostel, it was too loud on the weekend night. It also felt too hotel-ish and impersonal to me, compared to other hostels I have been in. Breakfast is extra, but not too expensive.

Everything is good except check in experience. He was chatting with his colleague during the whole process and did not offer wifi username and password.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Singapore

Staff is very helpful. The hostel is located close to metro stations and square with several Hop on Hop off busses. Don't forget to exchange your money into the local currency.

3mins from station. With lockers inside the room. Spacious room. Great social atmosphere and facilities at lobby. Would definitely recommend this hostel !

The room was big enough but I felt it's a little bit dark. I like Wombats.(I mean the budapest one)

기차역에서 7분거리. 찾기쉬움. 침대시트제공. 조식은 돈내야함. 세탁기사용가능. 세탁비 비쌈. 건조기도 있음. 엘레베이터있음. 엄청넓음. 방깨끗함. 방마다 화장실 샤워실 있음. 온수잘나옴. 취사가능. 식당 엄청넓음. 조식 먹을만함. 그외에 전체가 깨끗함. 주변에 바가많아 놀고들어오기에 좋음

I really enjoyed my stay at Wombats. I actually came back a week later. The bar makes it very easy to meet people, it is clean, and there is a good kitchen. The only tiny thing is that the wifi doesn't always work well, but who cares, you are on vacation.

• 27th Sep 2014

Thanks a lot for the nice words! We try our best to improve the wifi! Hope to see you again sometimes! :-))

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »