Wombats City Hostel Budapest Reviews

Kiraly utca 20, Budapest, Hungary

Great hostel, will recommend to friends!

• 24th Jul 2014

Great hostel! The rooms are spacious, clean toilets, comfy beds.. There's also a nice bar, good to socialize and meet other people! Had an amazing time there, definetely would recommend it!

Cleanest and most fun hostel we've been to so far. Security, atmosphere and staff were excellent and the location is great as it's easy to get to and right in the center.

Really good hostel. Too bad it filled up ti quickly! We wanted to stay another night but it was full! Thanks from mexico!

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Mexico

A guy from front desk was not so kind. It was a little noisy at night. Wifi doesn't work in the room.

Wow what a nice hostel to stay in Budapest. Extremely well located, lots of atmosphere at the bad, and the staff are super friendly. I had an awesome time in Budapest, largely because of my stay at wombats. I would definitely recommend this hostal to anyone. Also very close to sympza ruin bar and instant club, so don't expect too much sleeping haha! Only downside was that our toilet got broken for a couple of days, but I guess that was just bad luck... I've stayed in other wombats and always ok

They have a lot of facilities and possibilities, but they miss the charm. It's so big that you can feel lost in the common room. It's a great place for groups. Wifi isn't working properly as too many people want to connect at once. You pay for washing machine and dryer, but you likely you have to wait before it's available. The staff is willing to help, but nothing special, nothing personal. Our dorm came with a bathroom. Very decent and nice, if your roommates keep it tidy & share it nicely.

Still love it every time I visit!

• 20th Jul 2014

The hostel is cool end a atmosphere is very nice!

Not a bad Hostel but to massive and crowded.

We liked the crazy cats posters, the cool vibe and fun friends we made. Staff weren't that friendly, but the rooms were nice and we got a great private room and bathroom for 6 of us. The wombar is good to meet other friends and the location was great, good places to eat nearby.

Great Experience in the perfect location

I was there for three days and I had a great time. The room and the bathroom were clean, and they have a good lounge area, although when I was there, few people were enjoying the bar/pool table.

Great facilities and location. Friendly hostel and I would stay here again.

Great place!

• 17th Jul 2014

Great guests! :-) Hope to see you again sometimes!

Vey well located. Very friendly stuff at the reception. A little noisy in the nights to sleep, but otherwise very good.

Didn't really spend much time during my five night stay but the time I did spend gave me a fair idea about the hostel. It was a tad overpriced for what you got but the hostel itself was nice enough. My room was very nice but there was no wifi in it. Breakfast was worth paying for however.

Excellent location, really easy to find and to get there, next to lots of restaurants. There is bed light and plug in next to each bed, big lockers with magnetic card, air conditioning, big toilet, easy to print stuff if you need (boarding pass, etc), huge lounge very easy to meet people, young atmosphere and the staff were nice when I was there, even if I spent only one night...

• 16th Jul 2014

Nice place to stay.. location is the best! Staff looked a bit overworked, sorry

This Hostel is located in the best part of the city, with many bars and restaurants nearby. The rooms are big and very comfortable, everyone has a single locker that opens with magnetic card. The bathroom is equally good, large, good shower, hair dryer.. I only think they should provide a bigger carpet to dry the feet and avoid wetting the floor. Despite this, everything was super clean!