Xi'an Your Tour International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.31,Huoyaojuxiang,Hanguangmen, Lianhu District, Xi'an, China

We were only here for about 12 hours to sleep after a long train ride but it was clean and comfortable and the staff were helpful. There is an amazing restaurant just across the road on the corner !!! The bar seems cool but we did not really have time to enjoy it. Would stay here again in future for sure :)

Very nice and helpful staff. The beds in the dorms are a bit hard and could use a little upgrade, but for 20 yuans, it is a bargain! The indications to get to the hostel from the train station were very clear and we found it without a problem.

Very good place. Cheap, in a good place. The biggest issue was the bed. It was like sleeping on a table covered with blanket. However, for 20 yuans I didn't expect luxuries.

sorry I put down the wrong month I want to go in march not feb I cant figure out how to change the dates will you please help me peter doherty

• 12th Feb 2015