Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel Reviews

16 Xiangzimiao Street, Xi'an, China

This hostel is in a perfect location! Walking distance to most things, short bus ride to the train station. I booked an 8 bed or so dorm but they put me in a 4 bed when I arrived. My only complaint about the hostel is that the hooks in the shower are right below the shower head so it's nearly impossible to shower without getting all of your clothes wet.

thanks for your commendation.As you said the location and the staff are our specialty.it is easy for you to get anywhere.for example,the Bell Tower,Drum Tower,food street and Tenrracotta Warriors.for the problem you mentioned, we will be renovated.

By far the best of 5 hostels I have tried in Xi'an. Staff very helpful and friendly. The manager went out of her way to help me with mobile phone issues and airline tickets. Everyone is cheerful, it seems, and welcomeme warmly whenever I return.

it really our honour that you can have a comfortable trip trip in our hostel.our success is belong to your support and trust. we sincerely look forward to seeing you later.

Very well located hostel, nice rooms, great (cheap) breakfasts.

hai,thanks you gave us comment,we wish you have a enjoy life ,and welcome to our hostle again, we will do angthing is better.

The first thing I want to say is that It's really very warm in the hostel. I stayed there for 3 nights in winter, but you would never feel cold in the hostel ,even hot when you turn on the hitting. Secondly, the staff there are very nice,.especially the aunts who do cleaning there. Thirdly, The location is great, on the opporsite site is the ShuYuan gate where you can find the BeiLin musuem and many traditional Chinese building there. The only thing bad is public cmputers,they are too slow.

• 8th Feb 2014
  • China

When we got there we were given a really nice room but the shower was broken so they moved us to another room but the new room wasn't as nice and half the size which was a bit annoying. Most of the staff were really friendly apart from a couple on reception were quite rude and unhelpful. Food was average, a bit hit and miss. Overall a really great hostel though!!

I have been in X'ian so many times and that hostel is the best you'll find there. From comfortable bed and warm rooms, clean sit toilets on every floor along with possibly the best showers in China, and located in a dream spot you could ever wish for in X'ian (and very simple to get there from the train station), and add to it the kind and nice staff, the nearby restaurants that you will feast on everyday, and you got there one of the best money value hostel in China.

• 27th Dec 2013

Enjoyed the stay in the Hostel as well in the city. Everything was very pleasent and I will recommend this place to my friends if they visit Xi'an.

• 1st Nov 2013

really great, would definitely recommend it and go back. perfect for what we were looking for

Pick-up at the station didn't work, but besides that a good place to stay. Good dorms and beds, clean and hot showers and friendly staff.