Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel Reviews

16 Xiangzimiao Street, Xi'an, China

By far the best of 5 hostels I have tried in Xi'an. Staff very helpful and friendly. The manager went out of her way to help me with mobile phone issues and airline tickets. Everyone is cheerful, it seems, and welcomeme warmly whenever I return.

it really our honour that you can have a comfortable trip trip in our hostel.our success is belong to your support and trust. we sincerely look forward to seeing you later.

This place was fantastic. Booked a double room and the bed must have taken up about one third of the room which was great! They even had a tv and kettle provided. The hostel itself is a really nice traditional chinese building and easy to access. Staff were helpful and people seemed to enjoy the bar/restaraunt though we didn't take advantage of it. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. (Also ask the staff about public bus to Terractotta Warriors, will save you a lot!)

1 2 Next » last »