Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel Reviews

16 Xiangzimiao Street, Xi'an, China

1955 Total Reviews

The communal area downstairs was amazing and very welcoming to any and all nationalities. However the distance between room and wash room were a bit awkward and the use of sink was queuing

The accommodations were great, staff were friendly, and environment and location were excellent. The food was just okay in my opinion, but I didn't eat there much. Also the showers are kind of sketchy. But the building looks and feels old, right in a key place in Xi'an. Overall I'd say a great place for a great deal! One of my favourite hostel experiences yet!

• 12th Feb 2015

Everything was excellent. The staff was very helpful and nice and a lot of 帅哥 and 美女 working there.

• 8th Feb 2015

this short review obviously tell us that you spent a good time during your stay with us ,which inspires our staff to be much more patient and profession .hope to see you again!

1 2 Next » last »