Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel Reviews

16 Xiangzimiao Street, Xi'an, China

Great place to stay , I have already been in this Hostel before and nothing changed, I had a problem during my first night of stay in the dorm , one of our sleep mate was doing violent nightmare , they moved me and my girl friend to another room without problem or questions. I haven't eat to their restaurant but had a beer there, I bit too smoky for us no smoker. The staff is always helpful and most of them speak a good English .

The staff was very helpful, their English is good! The dumpling party on Fridays is awesome. When you are going to xi'an this hostel will definitely live up to your experience.

Nice and beautiful place. Good breakfast and english speaking staff. It is perfectly located for city sightseeing.

Thank you for all aspects of the location, staff and service in our hostel. because of your recognition and support, we will continue to work to be a completely diffwe felt so happy 。because the smile and joy you left ,we sincerely thank you. All the satff look forward to meeting you next time, getting a new experience in xiangzimen youth hostle. Great greeting and best wishes.

This hostel is in a perfect location! Walking distance to most things, short bus ride to the train station. I booked an 8 bed or so dorm but they put me in a 4 bed when I arrived. My only complaint about the hostel is that the hooks in the shower are right below the shower head so it's nearly impossible to shower without getting all of your clothes wet.

thanks for your commendation.As you said the location and the staff are our specialty.it is easy for you to get anywhere.for example,the Bell Tower,Drum Tower,food street and Tenrracotta Warriors.for the problem you mentioned, we will be renovated.

By far the best of 5 hostels I have tried in Xi'an. Staff very helpful and friendly. The manager went out of her way to help me with mobile phone issues and airline tickets. Everyone is cheerful, it seems, and welcomeme warmly whenever I return.

it really our honour that you can have a comfortable trip trip in our hostel.our success is belong to your support and trust. we sincerely look forward to seeing you later.

1 2 Next » last »