YHA Bath Reviews

Bathwick Hill, Somerset, BA2 6JZ, Bath, England

The staff are really helpful and nice. Facilities are good but the location is a little bit far away from the city centre. It is better to take bus from the city centre to the hostel.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Hong Kong

Lovely guy at the reception on Sat 12th Sept, sorry I can't remember you name! Really nice welcoming, helpful staff. Beautiful building, clean and impressively big:) I loved my stay and will definitely be back.Thank you!

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Spain

Put a poor rating for value for money as we had to pay for two guests who were unable to come even though I had given more than three months notice. Thought this was unfair.

• 11th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand
  • All Female Group, 41+

Small, weak showers

Excellent stay. Slightly alarmed when we went back to our 4 bed room having been told we would be in a female dorm and that the hostel had a policy of no mixed dorms , to find two men asleep on top of our bunks. we were two females. It wasn't a problem but would have been nice to have been prepared as we weren't expecting this at all. Glad I hadn't been travelling on my own as would not have felt very comfortable.

The main building is ok but the second one where we had our room was very dark, cold and wet No family room

• 31st Jul 2015

No problems. No on site parking.

hostel is great beautiful building and nice staff. the only downside for me was that the bathrooms in my room were a bit dirty but apart from that great stay. Beautiful bath

Great hostel, it takes a while to get there from the center if you walk (especially scince it is a steep climb) but you can take the buss. Nice rooms, okej showers and a big kitchen. Very nice grounds