Yamatoya Honten, Namba Dotombori Reviews

2-17-4, Shimanouchi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

the hotel offers to try kimono for free and my friends and i enjoyed it very much. The hotel also offered snacks in the room.

The ceiling started to leak water, and then burst on our second day of stay. I'm sure it was just our room, but the fact that all they did was wipe the floor and didn't fix it or compensate us, the service has lots of room for improvements. We ended up with a flooded entry way for the rest of our stay.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you for staying with us. We are terrible sorry for causing you such distress. We need to fix it. regards

Hands down my favorite place I've stayed in Japan. Amazing room, insanely nice staff that are very kind and the location is freaking amazing. Minute walk from the action in Dotomburi. I will always stay here from now on

Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Generally it was a great stay. Love the location and friendly staffs. It would be great if the staffs have more knowledge of places of interest or can provide recommendations to restaurants. I was given the wrong direction to Hard Rock Cafe and was told to alight at the wrong train station. They couldn't really think of any teppanyaki restaurant as well. And so I ended up on Google

Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Amazing location. Very convenient to all the mains spots in Osaka. The staff we really helpful and we loved the green tea and the treats. Pinaman and Jenny

Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Very nice room, big and with a view over the river. Loved the bath facilities. Interior was old fashioned. Street noise surprisingly quiet, big plus too.

We were a family of four, staying to nights. Room relatively small but sufficient, functional and clean. Excellent location! Friendly staff and onsen in basement add to the god value. Japanese get up early so roots facing main street may be noisy with open window.

Thank you for staying with us.

Best spot in Osaka. Right on the dountonburi river, a few minutes away from the hub of shops, restaurants etc.

• 16th Oct 2014

Thank you for staying with us.

The first room I had didn't smell verynice, but the staff changed my room which was fine. Nice Japanese style room. Good location for food and shops.

Dear JULIE Thank you forstaying with us. We look forward to seeing you next time :D

Stayed there for one night. Overall it was pretty good. Location is very good since it's right by Dotonbori Street where all the food and nightlife happens. I had a 1 person room with a bathroom and everything was pretty clean. It is not a super fancy hotel, but for the price and location, it is a very good deal. Staff was very nice and spoke good english. Would stay there again for sure.

Dear ALEXIS Thank you forstaying with us. We look forward to seeing you next time :D