Youth Hostel Salamanca Reviews

Escoto 13-15, Salamanca, Spain

The Hostel was exactly what I expected. nothing extremely luxurious but the beds were comfy enough. (When booking a 20 bed dorm luxury is not expected) we were there for one night. the staff was nice. they have a safe in the lobby where you can store anything you need to but no lockers in the room. I don't really think it matters if there are lockers in the room though. if you just want somewhere to crash at night in a good location to walk around the city, this place is great for you.

Very nice and helpful staff!! I find the price of 16€ Per night in a youth hostel extremely expensive, but it seems to be a normal price in Salamanca.