7.8
Very Good 270 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 270 Total Reviews
Youth Hostel Salamanca Located at Escoto 13-15, , Salamanca.
Spain
Salamanca 37008 Escoto 13-15
78% 270
40.9595972 -5.6605339
    Rooms available

2nd Apr 2016
6.3

About what I expected... Although the ceiling above the showers was riddled with mold, and I had to wait nearly twenty minutes outside the hostel for someone to open up and let me inside. At 5 pm.... But other than those two things, pleasant enough! If you're looking for some where cheap, you've found it.

18th Mar 2016

I was a bit skeptical going to this hostel, but it ended up being an incredible experience! I connected with the other travelers with the entire city right at your doorstep. I felt very secure and the staff was very helpful! I would definitely recommend, although I had a short stay, I had a great overall impression!