7.6
Very Good 267 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 267 Total Reviews
Youth Hostel Salamanca Located at Escoto 13-15, , Salamanca.
Spain
Salamanca 37008 Escoto 13-15
76% 267
40.9595972 -5.6605339
    Rooms available

2nd Apr 2016
6.3

About what I expected... Although the ceiling above the showers was riddled with mold, and I had to wait nearly twenty minutes outside the hostel for someone to open up and let me inside. At 5 pm.... But other than those two things, pleasant enough! If you're looking for some where cheap, you've found it.

18th Mar 2016

I was a bit skeptical going to this hostel, but it ended up being an incredible experience! I connected with the other travelers with the entire city right at your doorstep. I felt very secure and the staff was very helpful! I would definitely recommend, although I had a short stay, I had a great overall impression!

7th Dec 2015
7.7

The Hostel was exactly what I expected. nothing extremely luxurious but the beds were comfy enough. (When booking a 20 bed dorm luxury is not expected) we were there for one night. the staff was nice. they have a safe in the lobby where you can store anything you need to but no lockers in the room. I don't really think it matters if there are lockers in the room though. if you just want somewhere to crash at night in a good location to walk around the city, this place is great for you.