Youth Hostel Salamanca Reviews

Escoto 13-15, Salamanca, Spain

Not sure why the rating is so low. This place was fine. Good price, good location. Relatively clean.

My friend and I stayed here for one night. It was Clean and comfortable and in a good location!

they should have a kicthen, or at least let us use the glasses, they are locked. the floor is dirty and the staff rude, only one man that work there is nice. at night you can't sleep, people come in and out all the time and the ligth is never off.

• 18th Apr 2014

It is not quite as easy to find as the website said ... but in recompense, it´s quiet, which was important during Semana Santa. (I had to take the long way around because of the processiones.) The cafe, Trastero, just up the street, was fine for breakfast and other meals. If I recall, it was 1 €, 1 tapa. Hard to beat!