Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is located right in the center of Uluwatu where just takes 10 min driving averagely to more than 12 stunning beaches, 15 min to Uluwatu Temple, and only 30 min to Ngurah Rai International Airport. You definitely need scooter or our shuttle or taxi to explore Uluwatu, 90% of travellers who are going to Uluwatu don't know that Uluwatu as a town is spread out of a very large area. Please note that there is no hostel close to every beach in Uluwatu but as a host we try to do our best by provide scooter rental and shuttle to makesure every single of our guest can explore Uluwatu better without have to hassle with taxi all the time. Within walking distance you easily can find many local foods (starting from USD 1!), restaurant, convenience store, supermarket, traditional market, ATM, money changer, and many more - don't hesitate to check with us and we will be happy to assist you on anything anytime :)
Located 8 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport, every guest is easily to reach our hostel with these options:
- Grabcar or Gocar (online taxi), fit for 4-7 people: most recommended and cheapest option if you have the application on your mobile phone and internet connection (or just find the airport information center and ask the staff to assist you on this). You need to walk out little bit from airport and find the main road to get them because online taxi mostly is not allowed in the airport, normal cost will be around IDR 120K-150K
- Ojek (scooter taxi), fit for 1 person only: best option if you have a light luggage. You just need to walk to scooter parking area to find them, normally the ojek drivers will come to you and try to charge you for IDR 100K, don't hesitate to bargain politely to get best price around IDR 50K-80K
- Airport Taxi, fit for 4-7 people: best option if you have a big or heavy luggage. When you arrive at arrival terminal you will find so many of them around, normally the taxi driver will come to you, keep follow you, and try to charge you for IDR 200-300K (we know they're annoying and we hate them as well but its something we have to deal in every airport right?..), MAKESURE TO BARGAIN to get best price around IDR 150K. PS: always makesure the price before entering the taxi otherwise it will cost you a lot!
Please don't hesitate to let us know (by WA for quick response) if you need any assistance, anything anytime :) See you soon at our hostel Cheers!!! View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>