Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 day prepaid reservation required for groups of 10 or more.
No show policy. There are NO REFUNDS if there are no shows after your 30 day final payment is made.
Worried about no-shows due to plane delays, bad weather or sickness? They buy travel insurance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
No flip flops allow on trails.
Liability waiver from each guest or from group leader required.
BRING EXTRA CASH to pay tour guides who don't take credit cards! Lower Dover accepts Visa/MC but we also prefer to be paid in CASH (US Dollars or Belize Dollars)
REQUIRED TAXES ADDED: 9% BTB (Belize Tourist Board) tax is required on lodging services. 12.5% GST (General Sales Tax) is required for services and food.
NO AFTER DARK CHECK-IN allowed without advance notice. We run a tight ship at Lower Dover and take your safety seriously, even before you get here! Take a taxi instead of a night bus. Contact us (834-4200 or LowerDoverBelize@gmail.com) if you are running late.
MEAL RESERVATIONS REQUIRED 24 hours in advance of your arrival. Healthy, homemade, family style dinner (13usd) is served at 6PM & breakfast (6usd) at 7:30AM. Arriving today? R.S.V.P. as soon as you make your reservation. Food restrictions? We accommodate your dietary desires when we know about them in advance.
EAT LOCAL FOR LUNCH & ON FRIDAYS Lower Dover offers free round trip transport to guests dining in our local village of Unitedville on Friday nights. Check in is at 2pm so eat lunch before you arrive.
No non-guests allowed to hang out with group without permission from manager.
NO AFTER DARK ARRIVALS without advance notice. .
Dinner reservation deadline: 9am same day as dinner service
Breakfast reservation deadline: 6pm night before
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>