Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The new property comprises 184 rooms according to the modern MEININGER standards. There are a variety of room types to choose from: classic double rooms, private multi-beds, family rooms or mixed dormitories, are equipped with a flatscreen TV, free Wi-Fi, hairdryer and private bathroom with quality fittings.
All public areas like the reception, lobby, lounge, breakfast room and bar will be located on the ground floor. Including the guest kitchen and the games zone, which are all typical features of a MEININGER. If you cannot decide which one of the many restaurants in Budapest you want to go, you can cook something tasty with your friends in our guest kitchen. As an alternative to a cozy day: you can relax in our comfortable lobby and chat with your family and friends. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all public areas and rooms.
Our young, multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Maps and ticket information
- Guest kitchen
- Luggage store room
What is available for a small charge:
- Breakfast not included: All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 6,90 Euro per person (1.850.00 Ft)
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check-out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro (only private rooms)
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
MEININGER Budapest Great Market Hall Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival 6PM.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (VISA, Master, EC Maestro). This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - city tax 4.00 % per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Minimum age = 18 years to stay in a dormitory room.
When booking multiple dorm beds, accommodation in the same room is not guaranteed. Guests arriving earlier may temporarily leave their luggage in the luggage storage. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>