Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guesthouse is located 5 minutes walk from old town where is placed UNESCO World Heritage Site Diocletian Palace. 10minutes away from Guesthouse there are main bus,train stations and city port which connects city with famous Croatian islands. It allows you too easily organised your day and visit some of our famous islands. But If you decided to stay all the time in Split,the famous sandy beach Bačvice is on 15 minutes walk away. In the evening, this beach turns into the center of the Split's nightlife. In the nearby of guesthouse, there are numerous restaurants and bars, as well as the bank and internet caffe, and the grocery shop is in front of the entrance.
New and modern decorated Apartment Milisa is located in street Lučićeva 6, it has two fully equipped room , and it can accommodate four people. Apartment have one double room and another room with two separated bed. Apartment is close to old time, but from side where is park Emanuela Vidovića. Diocletian Place is just 10 minutes away. The local bus, train and boat station are 15 minutes by foot from the apartment. You will also have access to all beauty that Split offer. If you reserved Apartment Milisa contact us to make a deal where we will meet us for keys and chek in.
Split is the second biggest city in Croatia and it is the industrial, business and university center in the region of Dalmatia. The city has 1700 years old history, and this ancient architecture can still be seen in Diocletian's palace, which represent the mere center of the city.
We offer a taxi service from/to airport. Please contact us for info.
Please contact us about your arrival time, that is very important for us. Please also inform us in the case that you change arrival time by mail or sms. We are here if you have any question. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Check-out time is 11:00 am (11:00h)
Check-in time is from 1 pm- 10pm (13:00h-22:00h) after 10 pm chek-in cost 10 euro!
We also offer luggage storage. If you want to leave your luggage in our accommodation two hour after check in is free (till 1pm) after that it cost 20 kn per person.
Thank you for choosing our accommodation for your stay. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>