PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ OUR DESCRIPTION BELOW!!!
Our 8 bed dorm are FAN ROOMS, you have your own private fan. Our 6 bed dorms are semi-private AC dorms. IF YOU CAN NOT GET A ROOM, you are more than welcome to still join us for our Daily/nightly activities. We are a super social hostel with a busy bar down stairs, if you are anti-social or just burn't out from meeting new people maybe give Stamps a pass.... That being said, Welcome to Stamps Backpackers hostel! Stamps is a bustling, activity based hostel built with a passion for adventure, friendship, and all things Chiang Mai! Stamps is a hostel built by both travelers and locals who will always strive to make your Chiang Mai experience the best of the best. We encourage travelers to gather here and leave as family, having made some of their favorite travel memories and bound for new adventures together.
At Stamps, our focus is on enhancing the SOCIAL aspect of travel, and each night we have group activities in order to create a family vibe. We have a common area with a bar for guests to get together and chat about their days, or to start the night right! Our bar is popular among guests and other travelers alike, ensuring you meet as many new travel pals as you choose. There is a blackboard in the common area for new friends to connect and plan adventures together. We have a tour desk and staff who has been on every one of the tours we offer, so we know we?re offering you only the best!
While we?d love for you to stay, it is certainly not a requirement to join the events!
Unlike most hostels in Chiang Mai, our private dormitories are set up in a semi-private sleeping pod concept for your comfort. We offer a variety of room options including single-bed pod dorms and shared bunk bed dorms with either air conditioning or fan. Each bed is equipped with two wall power outlets for all your electronics, a large backpack locker, and a personal bedside light. Our beds are comfy and private, and the bathrooms are clean and of western standard. WiFi access is fast and powerful all over the hostel (even for your in bed browsing). If you arrive early, we do have a separate common area for you to nap in until your room is ready and a shower you can use before check in.
All of our staff speak very good English and have a great knowledge of Chiang Mai as well as Thailand as a whole.
Make sure to scroll left on our photos and watch our preview video to see what both Chiang Mai and Stamps are all about!
We look forward to having you stay!
Safe and happy travels!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in is 1:30 pm and check out is 11:00 am.
2. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation Policy: At least 2 day (48 hours) in advance notice before the arrival date is required.
4. No show policy: In case of no show will be charged full price for your whole stay
5. The reception desk 7am till 12pm
- If you need to check out earlier, please contact the front desk in advance.
6. No smoking in the in our rooms or hallways (please go to lobby/balconies, or the front garden).
7. Stamps Backpackers is a YOUTH hostel and is not suitable for children, the elderly, or pets.
8. Towel rental is available (30 baht per stay, 200 baht damage deposit)
9. There is a 200 baht key deposit required
10. Air Conditioning is turned on from 6:00 pm to 11:00am
11. No drugs allowed on premises
12. Only one person per bed allowed. No sharing!
13. No outside customers in the dormitories allowed.
14. No alcohol from outside the premises allowed.
15. Please use your allocated bed or you will be charged a cleaning fee equal to the the price of the bed