The genuine local experience a perfect place for travellers who love culture.
The World 's Best Boutique Hostel by The Guardian UK
Hostelworld's Multiple Award Winning : 1st most popular hostel and 1st Country winners Thailand .
Centrally located in historic Bangkok, Niras Bankoc is within walking distance of all major attractions like The Grand Palace, The Golden Mount, Wat Po, Wat Arun and even the night life in Khaosan Road.
A real escape from busy tourist traps but sit very close to the authentic soul of old town Bangkok, featuring world-famous food stalls and shopping.
Experience a fusion of nostalgia and contemporary comfort when you stay in this newly renovated historic property, built over 100 years ago. Feel the charm of our historic setting while experiencing the genuine local way of life.
Enjoy a warm welcome at our award-winning hostel. With a limited number of guests, we put more care into your stay, tailoring details for all guests and help them to enjoy the city even when travelling alone.
+++ 24-hour air conditioning without a day-time break +++
1. Twin and Double Ensuite : Comfortable bed plus fridge in room with private bathroom
2. Double sunroof (no side window but a clear roof over part of the room): teak sofa, shared bathroom
3. Double and Twin (shared bathroom) : Comfortable bed and spacious room.
4. Mixed and female dorms (shared bathroom) : Spacious room with only 4 or 6 bed featuring an extra large 3.5' bunk size and massive backpack locker, reading light, personal power point, and especially usb wall plate charger
Our extra features include:
- Free provided padlock
- Free HI-speed WIFI
- Free shower and luggage storage after check-out on the same day
- Tour desk and free map with local insight
- Chill-out cafe with premium gourmet coffee x foods with vegetarian options
- Express laundry service: convenient, cheap and fast
- 24 hr convenience store next door
- Night-time food street in front of the hostel, open until 2am
Food & Beverages on site by our renowned café 'Petit Peyton'