@ The Little Red Dot Reviews

125 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Friendly staff and decent facilities. There weren't enough lockers for me to lock up my stuff because some of them were broken. When I brought this up, I was told that one would be fixed, but I didn't pursue it any further because it seemed unlikely it would get done. I carried my valuables with me, instead. Nice rooftop terrace.

Nice and chilled!

• 25th Oct 2014

The staffs are very helpful to carry my heavy luggage up to the 2nd floor, which the reception place located. Love the idea of staying the plush pods which it provided more privacy especially staying in the dorm (first floor). The inconvenient part is we have to walk through the narrow corridor (where mixed dorm is placed) before heading to the female dorm. And few of the shower doors are spoiled in the female toilet at 2nd floor. Apart from that, it was just ok.

Really nice hostel, clean

Dirty toilet, far from mrt

An average hostel. We stayed in the capsule style bunks, and the beds were clean and comfortable. Unusually, we think a few people just live in the hostel because the dorm is full of women's shoes. A 15 min walk from Lavender Stn; tea & toast breakfast. Very little atmosphere, but a great place if all you need is a bed to sleep in and a place to store your stuff. If you want a hostel with a 'meet fellow travelers' kind of feel, you might consider another place. We would stay again

The doors to the toilets and showers were difficult to close or they were broken. The couch smelled sweat.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

An ok hostel - clean, and the beds are nice. There are big lockers in the rooms, but no locks on the room doors. More plugs in the rooms would be nice too. And although the bathroom was clean, the doors don't close easily, and don't seem to lock. The staff were lovely though, and the roof top balcony was a nice place to hang out.

We liked this hostel a lot. The 'pods' are very cool - so many people together yet you have your own space and privacy. Breakfast is okay. Bathroom cleanliness could be improved. Overall, very good value for money in Singapore.

The staffs are friendly and helpful.

Surprisingly good place to stay! I really couldn't understand some of the negative reviews I've read before coming here... The common dorm with the capsules concept is very nice for a good night of sleep. The place is always dark, silent and cool (aircon). Not much going around there, still you can meet some nice people. Location is not exactly in the center of things, but being Singapore, you can easily take a MRT anywhere you wish to go. Price is fair, cheaper than most places in town.

The hostel is just really good for budget traveler. Though the place is safe. Just a 15 minute walk to Lavender MRT station. This is good for travelers on budget. The rooms are clean and the aircon is good.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Everything is nice! The bathroom is clean, and so is the room. They even let us leave our heavy bags in the hostel (after we checked out) just so we can wander the town without carrying big bags. And the best part, no additional charge! Thank u little red dot!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

The little red dot hostel nearby MRT station 300 the price is cheaper in Singapore but the cleanness need to be improve

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Doors from showers and toilets defect, everyone can walk into the rooms, walking distance is not so ideal since the hostel is on one end of the city and not in the middle. Staff was friendly. But they advertised offerings for activities they did not have. Breakfast was unhealthy.

it's cool for the decoration, but my room faces to the road so it's quite noisy because of trucks and cars. However the atmosphere is good anf staffs are friendly :) This hostel is not so close the the Lavender MRT, so after a long walking day, it's will be tired to take a walk back to the hostel.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Vietnam

I am very happy with staffe

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Vietnam

This hostel didn't have one of the best ratings, but I took a chance. I liked it. The beds were clean and the little cubes/podstyle beds are cool. With international adapter plugs and your own bed light. You also get a big locker that could fit my back pack. The bathrooms are a little dirty with no place to put your things down and keep it dry, but it could be worse. Receptionists was okay. They weren't very helpful and didn't seem to want to help. It's easy to find and close to Little India.

We actually really loved this hostel. So much so that we booked another night... twice! The beds are big and comfy, breakfast is always a bonus and the best part is that there were no hidden fees! And the WIFI worked perfectly too! Great hostel, not too far to walk to little India. Could use a bit more on the atmosphere side of things. No one really spoke to each other, but other than that....

Money met the quality. Some shower handles were broken so I needed to choose before taking off close, you need to wash dishes after using plates for breakfast, and security was not great. It was not the best kind of hostel, but I was pretty comfortable when I sack into the bed in a little cubicle. Fair enough.

• 31st Jul 2014