@ The Little Red Dot Reviews

125 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

I am really find my stay in Singapore worthwhile and @The Little Red Dot greatly contributes to it. The staff (trixie and steven) are very kind, approachable, hospitable and facilitative. The facility is clean and comfortable to stay on. Wifi connection is very fast. Value for money is very great. And take note... we just left our things outside the waiting area the whole day while we stroll around the area and its very safe. ;)

• 7th Feb 2016
  • Philippines

Friendly staff especially Trixie, best value for money and comfortable place to stay!

• 5th Feb 2016

Awesome place. I ed the girl on reception so polite I'd come back. Great mattress , clean room and good air conditioning

• 1st Feb 2016

Spotted a cockroach once, otherwise clean place. They ran out of blankets so it was freezing at night. Don't provide free towels unlike other hostels in the area.

I was surprised to see that the "8 bed mixed dorm" was actually capsules, allthough they apparently do have "normal" dorms as well. However for once this was a nice surprise, and I enjoyed my little pod. They serve complimentary breakfast, which means toast. Very basic, but what can you expect. Coffee and tea are available 24h. Lavender MRT is less than 10 minutes walk away. Quite clean. Nice staff. Showers could be more spacious, it's impossible to go without getting all your stuff wet.

I really liked my stay here! The staff were super friendly and helpful. Loved the rooftop common area. Facilities very clean! Would definately come and stay here again!

• 25th Jan 2016

Amazing hostel! Makes you feel very comfortable! Has great hang out areas and sleeping areas. The staff is really nice, willing to do everything to make you comfortable!

The staff were very friendly and it was very useful that we could book trips through them. They also gave us a night in the pods (upgrade) at no extra cost! The breakfast was basic but good; there was toast, butter and / or jam and tea or coffee. It wasn't particularly a very social hostel but that didn't matter to me too much as I was off exploring. The hostel was about a 10 minute walk to Lavender Station (MRT) and we had no problems getting around. We would stay here again.

Exceptional staffs! My friend loss his phone and they are kind enough to let us watch the cctv recording , just to finally recover the phone Boss is a nice guy and I recommend this place if you need a peace of mind about anything related to your stay. Once again, thank you for making this a pleasant stay. Environment is a nice place to chill out on the roof. Good place. fun vibes

Well the showers were only lukewarm. There is a hairdryer provided. Breakfast provided is only toast with jam. And tea. It's easy to use the metro system, and not too far from downtown attractions. Trixie on the staff was awesome. Rooms were clean, lockers were good, favorite thing was the yellow blankets on the bed, very comfortable. The Aircon was pretty decent, could always be colder. Aircon is turned off between 11 am- 4 pm, so sweaty napping. Most people like the pods. Very open air.

• 15th Jan 2016

Excellent hostel. There's loads of space in the common area to lounge about (with bean bags!). A nice, relaxed atmosphere so no noise at night. This is definitely not a party hostel but there's nothing to stop you having a few beers there on the cheap before heading out. The wifi is very fast and reliable, and free! Breakfast is simple but basically all you can eat. The staff are really helpful, especially Trixie who was excellent. Would definitely stay again.

This is a good hostel for the price. Lavender is a nice area but doesn't have much going on so be prepared to take the MRT...The station is a short walk from the hostel. The room is clean and comfortable but it's located on a busy main road so you will hear a lot of city noise. The thing that will prevent me from coming back to this hostel is the open air bathrooms/ common area. It's too hot in Singapore to not have ac bathrooms and common area to relax after a long day

I had a great time at this place. The room was neat, the bed was nice and the breakfast was decent. The receptionist, Trixie, is very friendly and accommodating. She'll be glad to help you with everything you need. I also met a lot of great friends in this hostel, traveled around Singapore together and had a wonderful stay. The ambiance was good in the common area, felt comfortable with fellow travelers who shared some tips and experiences. Unforgettable stay, and would definitely recommend!!!

Had an amazing stay at the Little red dot. Very clean, friendly staff, vibrant common area. Definitely worth the price.

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Lithuania

I really liked this hostel as the pods give you more privacy and are just good! However it's not that socialable and the room was really cold. I don't know why it's like a fridge all the time in there - when everyone complains. Also the lights are turned off all day long. Like even at 4pm the lights are still off inside the room. It's a very sleepy hostel. My friend also got her purse stolen, the staff were very helpful and kind but they don't have CCTV in the dark pod room so we never found it

Me and my auntie (who is not used to hostels) stayed here for one night and found it very pleasant. She liked the private pod beds but didn't realise that you have to turn on the heaters to have a hot shower. We were greeted with a delicious shot of almond liqueur and the staff seemed friendly and the breakfast was ok. We only passed through for an airport transfer but would have been happy to stay here longer.

nice place, convenient, comfortable, friendly staffs, helpful staffs, enough amenities. :)

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Indonesia

Recommended for backpackers who wants an easy access to the highlights of Singapore.

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

I stayed there at little red dot just a couple of days, I slept in the capsule dorm, was fine.. you got more privacy than normal bunked dorm and your own electric plug to charge your device.. ms trixie, the receptionist, was really kind and helpfull she helped me to organize my sightseeing in sigapore.. the price is absolutely worth what you have.. great location for spend few days in the lion city...

• 18th Dec 2015

Nice hostel with a great rooftop where u can relax, cook etc. The private dorm was a great thing. Basically a very comfortable private box. Nice staff

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4