@ The Little Red Dot Reviews

125 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

So the place was decent, cute, toast for breakfast, internet, and clean beds. The location is not great but not bad, its on a good MRT line so it doesn't take too long to get places, there isn't much around the hostel though.. although having said that i found possibly my favorite place in Singapore down the street: aeiou, its is a cafe/lunch place with drinks as well.. seriously worth staying at the hostel just to find that place.

• 25th Jun 2015

It was an awesome time at the little red dot! So close to town but still a place for relaxing and good atmosphere! It's so nice that all the common area is outside.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Staying at The Little Red dot was an nice experience. It has really cool beds (Living in an Ikea Shelf :D ) everybody has his own little private space In the Huge Ikea Shelf :D It is also airconditioned. The common area is really nice decorated and a good place to chill out and the atmosphere is really good. The Staff is excellent and very helpful in all questions . Thank you very much :)

You get free breakfast and wifi. Yay! Aside from that, the staff are friendly and super helpful, even if, you are like me and super exhausted from an all night flight. The capsules are cute and offer community and privacy simultaneously. I would stay here again if in Singapore.

Nice place to stay. Good atmosphere, free bus to airport, clean showers.Very helpful staff. WIFI was good, AC cold. One night was too cold. I was happy. Thank you guys.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Lithuania

The hostel is advertised as 24 hour reception. Which I needed as I caught a very late flight. Luckly I arrived on earlier flight and booked in at 1.45 not 3 as intended. Reception closes at 2 am but advertised as 24hours. I would have been a very unhappy customer if I came at 3 and it was closed. I even received an email after I made the booking stating reception is open 24hrs.

Nice place to stay although not so close to the MRT station. They provide discount price to the USS and other attractions as well. Friendly staff. Good wifi. My female friend recommend instead of just curtain for the female restrooms, it's better to install a proper door. Overall, nice experience.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Nice environment and staff esp tricy.

I ENJOYED MY STAY: I think for early leavers it would be good to have a on side service for tropping off to the airport, because the train opens oat 6 and is not always available. or a blackboard where you can see when people leave, so that a taxi sharing could be arranged together. otherwise i was very satisfied. nice staff..

Good hostel with a nice sleeping area, air conditioned, little cots with a pull down screen for privacy and a power socket and private light. Facilities were clean, place was quiet but people socialized upstairs where there is a nice outdoor area to sit and chill and talk. Coffee and tea and toast with butter or jam for free breakfast till 11 am. Overall good hostel.

They upgraded me to pod rather than a dorm. The bed, linen and blanket provided was really clean & cozy. Staffs are very friendly and easy to communicate with (fluent in speaking English). However, I wished that they have a microwave, as I had some leftover takeaways from my lunch in a restaurant that i'd like to eat for dinner, I kept it in the fridge, and was unable to reheat it after, had to throw them away in the end =(

• 22nd May 2015
  • Malaysia

the little red dot is affordable, had a great location near little india, China town and very close to cheap eats. Rooms are decent and clean and the staff is great and very helpfull! Trixie is as well,very helpful and is great at recommending you things to do , see as well as transport. Thanks Red Dot!

Having worked,lived and enjoyed my time in many hostels around Europe have to say I was a little unsure what I was going to get with hostels in South East Asia but as soon as you walk in you get a warm greeting from the cool Trixie on reception. Rooms are spacious,chilled out terrace ,showers are very clean,buying the tickets from reception will save you up to 50% off with the boat trip. Free transfer to the airport perfect.My mates friends are going next weekend there see you soon Trixie,Thanks

Perfect stay in Singapore because of the staff of the hostel!! Really helpful, very nice and even very pretty :) I would definitely come back!

Thank you very much for your kind review, it is very much appreciated. Please help us to recommend our hostel to your friends. Till the next time, thank you.

Perfect except for the cleanliness of toilets, shower-rooms.

Thank you so much we were made to feel very welcome in the little red dot. Tricksey the receptionist is the nicest so helpful, we had the capsule rooms which were clean and bug free. Excellent location 7mins walk from the train station. Thanks again guys :)

• 6th May 2015

Thank you very much for your kind reviews. We will like to wish you fun and safe travels. Please help us to recommend our hostel to the other travellers you meet. Thank you again and till the next time.

terrible organization by staff. room AC was down, but not inform in advanced. staff attitude was not pleasing. haunted too....

• 1st May 2015
  • Malaysia

10min walk from lavender station which is direct line from the airport, so it's convenient. Walking distance to Little India and Arab Street. I found it a great place to meet people esp Trix and some of the long term residents who showed me around. Open area on the whole first level, with couches and sunchairs. They also sell discounted tickets to all major attractions and free wifi. Air con rooms and private pods to sleep in.

Free shuttle to airport, free toast in the morning, clean bed, and place to sit and chill. I refused to shower during my stay there because everyone time I looked in the shower it was full of cockroaches. Toilets weren't very pleasant either. We booked an 8 bed girls dorm. The girls / men / mixed dorms are only serparated by a sheet. We were upgraded to a capsule. We didn't actually see anything but capsules. Doesn't really have a kitchen. Would try somewhere else next time.

• 23rd Apr 2015

The WIFI was excellent... The lockers... did not get much sleeps because you can hear everything.... all the bed pods are in one huge room...

« first « Prev 1 2 3