@ The Little Red Dot Reviews

125 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

To provide key locker to each of the warddrobe.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Very friendly staff and great vibe

trixie is such a sweetheart. she helped us in every way possible.

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Philippines

Staff were lovely and super helpful - definitely the best staff I've ever experienced at any hostel. Sadly none of us got a wink of sleep due to the rooms having only single glazing and being located directly onto an incredibly busy main road, also with major road works happening overnight. Also wasn't helped by the streetlight outside the room shining through the blinds directly into the faces of the 4 people near the window! The bathrooms are also really really bad. Otherwise nice hostel.

• 24th Aug 2015

The toilet doors need to repair, I can't even close it properly. The tissue covers also broken in some toilets. The internet and WIFI system were suddenly out of order after I stayed 2 days. However, nobody could fix it.

The wifi NEVER works ! That's a pitty for an hostel !!!!! Staff very nice, nice hostel.

• 16th Aug 2015

Cute little spot with friendly staff and nice atmosphere.

I really like this hostel!! Since the first time I arrived the staff was very accommodating, the room is clean, the capsule bed was just the right size. The best part is the semi rooftop common area. My only complain was during the first night the ac is too cold, I stayed with my sister she did not get her blanket, the receptionist told her that somebody might 'stole' it. however, he immediately told us to grab any blanket from the cabinet. but second night the ac temp was better :)

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

I love staying there, Trixie was also very warm & welcome. I had a great dinner right before my depart to Malaysia. The lounge is very good to gather around with other travelers.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

Undeniably amazing hostel I've ever been in! :)) I was so tired looking for this hostel because I wandered the alleys and got lost with my burdening luggages. Then after 45 mins I found this hostel. I greeted the staff and they were AMAZING. So friendly and helpful. When I tried to check-in, they said their beds were all occupied. Then I started to be moreee exhausted. Then the staff said they would transfer me to another hostel which was capsule hotel but the best one in SG. I was so happy!

Liked the atmosphere, loved the staff. Location is brilliant, there are small safes beneath the beds. Never tried the breakfast, but good to have the choice to eat there or go out and grap something.

The hostel was okay. I got a free upgrade to a capsule but the room (location of capsules) looked like a basement, dark and untidy.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Philippines

They move my bed witjout telling me, into capsule as they got booking of group .toilet or shower dont work ..it looks good on internet but not so in reality. ..manager rude ..how u feel coming midnite that you moved ...no choice to pay more for the capsule ....will never stay ..there are many better places

Wonderful hostel, super clean, good breakfast, super price, awesome rooms, one of my best hostels I ever stayed on my world journey. Especially Trixie, the staff, was really nice and kind to me. Very helpful and friendly as well, and very cute :)

• 22nd Jul 2015

Everything was nice. I have no complain as such. Staffs are very friendly. They gave me free upgrade to capsule. But it would have been great if they could install automatic flush in the toilets, because on several occasions I noticed that people didn't flush.

We are experienced backpackers and weren't expecting luxury however we were expecting a little bit of privacy. The bathroom facilities are very poor with only one working shower and two toilets one which was leaking. The doors for the shower and toilet were hanging off there hinges and were see through.. There was also only one sink for everyone. The bathroom was located directly with the seating area with no doors to close off so everyone could hear and see you in there.

The hostel location is a little bit far from the nearest MRT you should walk 10-15 minutes. There are food court a few block this hostel so you need to find out and walk a little bit for the food. The staff is ok

The directions are great, made it a lot easier. I wish they had more space on the transfer to the airport as I was the only one that didn't get a ride, but other than that the hostel is great for your needs. Good wifi and a nice clean quiet room.

I would say that we had an awesome stay at The Little Red Dot in Lavander. Great ambiance for backpackers like us. Very accomodating staff especially Trixie which to our surprise is from the Philippines as well. It feels like we are just at home. Our stay was amazing!

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Philippines

I loved this place. Mainly because Trixy, the staff, is so amazing. She is so nice and tries to help you with all your enquieries.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4