8.1
Fabulous 945 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 945 Total Reviews
@ The Little Red Dot Located at 125 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore Singapore 125 Lavender Street, Singapore
81% 945
1.3119254 103.8615837
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2016

Spent a couple of days at this hostel in Singapore and had a great time. The staff was super friendly; she goes out of her way to help people and even remembers everyone's names! She might have been the friendliest hostel staff I've ever been. Overall, the rooms and facilities will give you great value for money! (I looked around and it will be difficult to compete with those prices!). Will definitely go back on my next trip :) -keep up the good work!

• Vickie3b
  • Vietnam, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2016
7.1

I enjoyed my staying at this hostel. The staff is very nice and good location as well.

• France, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

Great hostel! Friendly and helpful staff..not far from the metro! Would recommend it to a friend 👍

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2016
8.0

Staff were friendly and helpful. Bunk was clean and comfortable. Bring ear plugs if you're a light sleeper as it can get noisy. Bathroom was relatively clean, can't complain.

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
15th Apr 2016

Fantastic mister loba2, u must try 2 stay here, and u can see your beautiful smile. super 5 star rating ( Discover Kedah 2016)

13th Apr 2016
4.3

Pros: location, friendly staff and how they dealt when I asked for refund Cons: got placed in a capsule room for 18 ppl that I didn't pick. Anyone can walk into my room. Room noisy because of 18pplnshare. Dark n dingey I moved after one night stay. But to give credit, the staff was apologetic and refunded what I've paid without having to ask.

9th Apr 2016
8.0

My first stay in Singapore! Im a 19yr female traveler. First off, the staff. So SWEET! Joyce made me feel so welcomed! Thank you Joyce! For making my first stay in Singapore fun! I think the location was decent, not too much around but a quiet stay is what I like. Didn't expect to get thrown into a big room when I picked female dorm, but my expectations are low for all hostels so I don't care. I like the cute little cubby bed, it's like my own personal space. 8/10 would stay again in Singapore!!

8th Apr 2016

Enjoyed my stay at Little Red Dot. Staff was really sweet and accommodating. Rooms had ac and bathrooms decent. Would stay again and recommend!

Thank you very much for your kind review, we hope to see you in Singapore again soon. Please help us to recommend Little Red Dot to your family and friends. Cheers Team @ The Little Red Dot

• Indonesia, Male, 31-40
5th Apr 2016

they have this capsule bunk beds designed very nice. and the security lockers with padlocks provided. awesome ! and the beds have blinds roll to get some privacy. love this place. for the price, this is more than expected. staffs were nice and very helpful.

• Claracookson
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2016

I loved my stay at the little red dot. I was traveling solo and made friends easily. They have a really nice hangout area and the staff is so friendly. It's close to the metro. I would definitely go again. The