@ The Little Red Dot Reviews

125 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

They upgraded me to pod rather than a dorm. The bed, linen and blanket provided was really clean & cozy. Staffs are very friendly and easy to communicate with (fluent in speaking English). However, I wished that they have a microwave, as I had some leftover takeaways from my lunch in a restaurant that i'd like to eat for dinner, I kept it in the fridge, and was unable to reheat it after, had to throw them away in the end =(

• 22nd May 2015
  • Malaysia

the little red dot is affordable, had a great location near little india, China town and very close to cheap eats. Rooms are decent and clean and the staff is great and very helpfull! Trixie is as well,very helpful and is great at recommending you things to do , see as well as transport. Thanks Red Dot!

Having worked,lived and enjoyed my time in many hostels around Europe have to say I was a little unsure what I was going to get with hostels in South East Asia but as soon as you walk in you get a warm greeting from the cool Trixie on reception. Rooms are spacious,chilled out terrace ,showers are very clean,buying the tickets from reception will save you up to 50% off with the boat trip. Free transfer to the airport perfect.My mates friends are going next weekend there see you soon Trixie,Thanks

Perfect stay in Singapore because of the staff of the hostel!! Really helpful, very nice and even very pretty :) I would definitely come back!

Thank you very much for your kind review, it is very much appreciated. Please help us to recommend our hostel to your friends. Till the next time, thank you.

Perfect except for the cleanliness of toilets, shower-rooms.

Thank you so much we were made to feel very welcome in the little red dot. Tricksey the receptionist is the nicest so helpful, we had the capsule rooms which were clean and bug free. Excellent location 7mins walk from the train station. Thanks again guys :)

• 6th May 2015

Thank you very much for your kind reviews. We will like to wish you fun and safe travels. Please help us to recommend our hostel to the other travellers you meet. Thank you again and till the next time.

terrible organization by staff. room AC was down, but not inform in advanced. staff attitude was not pleasing. haunted too....

• 1st May 2015
  • Malaysia

10min walk from lavender station which is direct line from the airport, so it's convenient. Walking distance to Little India and Arab Street. I found it a great place to meet people esp Trix and some of the long term residents who showed me around. Open area on the whole first level, with couches and sunchairs. They also sell discounted tickets to all major attractions and free wifi. Air con rooms and private pods to sleep in.

Free shuttle to airport, free toast in the morning, clean bed, and place to sit and chill. I refused to shower during my stay there because everyone time I looked in the shower it was full of cockroaches. Toilets weren't very pleasant either. We booked an 8 bed girls dorm. The girls / men / mixed dorms are only serparated by a sheet. We were upgraded to a capsule. We didn't actually see anything but capsules. Doesn't really have a kitchen. Would try somewhere else next time.

• 23rd Apr 2015

The WIFI was excellent... The lockers... did not get much sleeps because you can hear everything.... all the bed pods are in one huge room...

I loved staying at this hostel.It was pretty close to everything.My younger sister was so awed by all the good things she saw there.It was her 1st ever visit outside of India and she was very happy.I really am grateful to the staff for their great help in letting me make locals calls to my friends and other hosts.That was so awesome !!! Its a great value for your money !! They have WI FI and thats how i was able to communicate with all my friends & family everywhere.

Seems to be a boarding home for people the Philippines in Singapore for work or business.

May be any fruit for breakfast.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

This is a very nice place....close to all the stations..I loved it...

Good latitude and longitude (Location), excellent customer services, friendly and helpful staff esp Trixle and comfortable environment. Last but not least, effective CRM like Facebook Connect.

A good value for Singapore, with a decent location. The MRT is about a 5-8min walk, and then you're downtown in two stops. The facilities are clean and generally well maintained, the beds are comfortable, wifi works, water is hot, A/C is cold, basically all the major points for a backpacker. Reception is only open until 2am, which means that for dorm users, there's essentially a 2am curfew. Atmosphere was very quiet with a mix backpackers, jobseekers, locals and cheap-minded business travelers.

I enjoyed staying at this hostel.It was all so close to everything which was easily accessible.i had no problems finding my way anywhere.The staff were so helpful.They let me use the hostel phone to contact my friends as I had no usable phone for Singapore.Its a great place to stay and good for its value....I would recommend to all my fellow backpacker traveler friends everywhere to stay at this place if & when they want to visit Singapore.Trixie was real so nice & sweet lady.

Was recommended by a friend. Not that good overall. I'll look for a different hostel when I go back to SG. Toilets & showers outside in the heat so get smelly quickly. Their only cleaning appears to be a hose down so every surface is wet. Wifi is ok but router downstairs hits user limit so don't be last home. They 'upgraded' me to a downstairs capsule bed on arrival without telling me, then when I extended it was S$24 a night, more then a dorm bed. Hostel is full of Expat & local workers=no vibe

The woman who greeted me at the hostel was amazing. She had great food recommendations and was happy to help me. The beds are in pods which is really nice because of the added privacy. The trip to the hostel from the airport is also extremely convenient. I would stay again.

Nice hostel with nice staff! Near to many food seller and 7 eleven also the Lavender MRT (because i used to walk everywhere, but it's near enough about 1 km). They provide enough facilities for breakfast and make various drink.

• 26th Mar 2015