@ The Little Red Dot Reviews

125 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Friendly informative staff. Pod beds are great and ensure a good nights sleep. Breakfast is a bit lacking... Cereal was stale.

• 14th Dec 2014

Amazing Hostel! The staff were so attentive and helpful. The 'pod' beds make you feel like you have a lot more privacy in the dorm rooms. Would definitely stay here again.

Thank you The Little Red Dot! The staff are very helpful and friendly, hostel is very clean, breakfest is good, fast WIFI, free airport transfer service, 5 min walk from MRT station, cheap... I would definitely stay here again. Thank you again! Marko

Great place! I loved the pod beds, fast WiFi, and free airport transfer service. Staff was very helpful and free breakfast was a bonus.

Some organizational issues and lack of towels are problems.

Nice common area. Cheap, Dorm was huge, lots of beds.

Although it's just a short stay at the hotel, but both me and my friend, had a very comfortable rest. The capsule / pod-like beds are very private. I prefer this kind of bed, rather than the usual bunk bed. The staffs are also very friendly and accommodating. The showers and toilets are also very clean.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Friendly staff and decent facilities. There weren't enough lockers for me to lock up my stuff because some of them were broken. When I brought this up, I was told that one would be fixed, but I didn't pursue it any further because it seemed unlikely it would get done. I carried my valuables with me, instead. Nice rooftop terrace.

Nice and chilled!

• 25th Oct 2014

The staffs are very helpful to carry my heavy luggage up to the 2nd floor, which the reception place located. Love the idea of staying the plush pods which it provided more privacy especially staying in the dorm (first floor). The inconvenient part is we have to walk through the narrow corridor (where mixed dorm is placed) before heading to the female dorm. And few of the shower doors are spoiled in the female toilet at 2nd floor. Apart from that, it was just ok.

Really nice hostel, clean

Dirty toilet, far from mrt

An average hostel. We stayed in the capsule style bunks, and the beds were clean and comfortable. Unusually, we think a few people just live in the hostel because the dorm is full of women's shoes. A 15 min walk from Lavender Stn; tea & toast breakfast. Very little atmosphere, but a great place if all you need is a bed to sleep in and a place to store your stuff. If you want a hostel with a 'meet fellow travelers' kind of feel, you might consider another place. We would stay again

The doors to the toilets and showers were difficult to close or they were broken. The couch smelled sweat.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

An ok hostel - clean, and the beds are nice. There are big lockers in the rooms, but no locks on the room doors. More plugs in the rooms would be nice too. And although the bathroom was clean, the doors don't close easily, and don't seem to lock. The staff were lovely though, and the roof top balcony was a nice place to hang out.

We liked this hostel a lot. The 'pods' are very cool - so many people together yet you have your own space and privacy. Breakfast is okay. Bathroom cleanliness could be improved. Overall, very good value for money in Singapore.

The staffs are friendly and helpful.

Surprisingly good place to stay! I really couldn't understand some of the negative reviews I've read before coming here... The common dorm with the capsules concept is very nice for a good night of sleep. The place is always dark, silent and cool (aircon). Not much going around there, still you can meet some nice people. Location is not exactly in the center of things, but being Singapore, you can easily take a MRT anywhere you wish to go. Price is fair, cheaper than most places in town.

The hostel is just really good for budget traveler. Though the place is safe. Just a 15 minute walk to Lavender MRT station. This is good for travelers on budget. The rooms are clean and the aircon is good.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Everything is nice! The bathroom is clean, and so is the room. They even let us leave our heavy bags in the hostel (after we checked out) just so we can wander the town without carrying big bags. And the best part, no additional charge! Thank u little red dot!

• 3rd Sep 2014