@ The Little Red Dot Reviews

125 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

They move my bed witjout telling me, into capsule as they got booking of group .toilet or shower dont work ..it looks good on internet but not so in reality. ..manager rude ..how u feel coming midnite that you moved ...no choice to pay more for the capsule ....will never stay ..there are many better places

Wonderful hostel, super clean, good breakfast, super price, awesome rooms, one of my best hostels I ever stayed on my world journey. Especially Trixie, the staff, was really nice and kind to me. Very helpful and friendly as well, and very cute :)

• 22nd Jul 2015

Everything was nice. I have no complain as such. Staffs are very friendly. They gave me free upgrade to capsule. But it would have been great if they could install automatic flush in the toilets, because on several occasions I noticed that people didn't flush.

We are experienced backpackers and weren't expecting luxury however we were expecting a little bit of privacy. The bathroom facilities are very poor with only one working shower and two toilets one which was leaking. The doors for the shower and toilet were hanging off there hinges and were see through.. There was also only one sink for everyone. The bathroom was located directly with the seating area with no doors to close off so everyone could hear and see you in there.

• 20th Jul 2015

The directions are great, made it a lot easier. I wish they had more space on the transfer to the airport as I was the only one that didn't get a ride, but other than that the hostel is great for your needs. Good wifi and a nice clean quiet room.

I would say that we had an awesome stay at The Little Red Dot in Lavander. Great ambiance for backpackers like us. Very accomodating staff especially Trixie which to our surprise is from the Philippines as well. It feels like we are just at home. Our stay was amazing!

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Philippines

I loved this place. Mainly because Trixy, the staff, is so amazing. She is so nice and tries to help you with all your enquieries.

• 17th Jul 2015

The staff here are incredible and accommodating!! It's very bicycle friendly. While the reception is on the 2nd floor we were able to go to the back door and park our bikes on the first floor and now had to carry them upstairs. One of the staff members if a bicycle guide and has lots of advice and knowledge of the surrounding bicycle routes. He also helped us disassemble our bicycles and box them up in the hostel which was so nice of them for allowing us to do that! I'd love to stay here again!

• 16th Jul 2015

when I arrived in front of the hostel. I didn't know which button to press. receiptionist area looked horrible with lots of internet cable. when I was shown to my bed, I was surprised coz it is not in a room but in an open hall which only separated by curtain w/ dark col wall without enough light. I was assigned to 4Upper berth. During nite time I was freezed to death coz the AC direction is in front of my bed. the shower smell horrible, no soap/shampoo. I just can't wait to get out of there

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Indonesia

Staff was very rude and unfriendly towards me. Hard to say if I had an unfortunate experience or not but I won't be wasting my money to find out. Location is okay, but far from central. The bathrooms/showers and tiny, cramped and not clean. The beds were too small for me to fit properly so if you're an average sized male I would not recommend it. Wifi worked just fine and the aircon was nice and cool.

The place was awesome. Trixie, the staff, was very helpful, friendly and even pretty. She has managed to help me from the time I arrived the hostel until I need to leave and go to the airport. The capsule was very comfortable and place is clean and quiet. AC is also good all the day. The free shuttle service to the airport was also very helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and even stay here again when I go back to Singapore.

I only spend one night there but i really enjoy! At night we play a game with different countries people and everyone was so nice! The bed at the beginning sourprise me but was really comfortable and i has my own plug! There is free breakfast too. The hostel is well comunicated with airport and centre!

Nice place to stay!

• 12th Jul 2015

Spent two nights here after my flight to Bali was cancelled. I had no idea what to expect in Singapore, but these guys made it so easy! Would definitely stay again!

Pros - budget friendly price, staff were friendly and gave some decent advice for my trip, a wall charger beside the bed, on a big street (easy to find), good wifi Cons - Hopefully this is fixed in the meantime but during my visit both doors for the toilets were broken and the door to the bedroom was a little loud when closing. Unfortunately for me the latter was a big problem due to inconsiderate roommates but of course you never know what kind of roommates you'll have ahead of time

I had booked a room here. But on arrival I have been informed by the staff. My booking was canceled by myself. OMG !!! This is not my first booking on this website. What's a mistake. Why I had e-mail my reservation confirmation . And a mail asking for my opinions . For Hostel staff. You doesn't a professional. If you want to cancel my booking. You should have a good reason than this.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

th moment we came here actually we felt amuzed wth th hospitality of th staffs,they were very friendly.but then..th moment we saw th room,omg its totally different wth th one they posted in their sites:( what to do we ve booked b paid,tried to adapt wth this call a bed-box.th things tht we couldnt accept at all re th toilet was so gross!! couldnt be flushed n there re s*** of others inside.th shower rooms re even worst,th garbages behind th door,th shower tap+door couldnt be opened/closed easily

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Indonesia

I chose this hostel because the reviews were fantastic, but unfortunately i didnt have the same experience. I stayed there for only one night and in the morning I couldnt wait to leave. Why? Because i couldnt use the toilet. One of the toilet wouldnt flush I triedn it in the night it didnt work and in the morning when i wanted to use it there was somebody's 'waste' left behind, it was disgusting. The shower place was also dirty there were many empty shampoo bottles on the floor.

Location is kind of far from everything but it is a good hostel with a friendly atmosphere. The staff are extremely accommodating and helpful!

Staff was very unfriendly the first day. I havent seen a bathroom that dirty in my life. Also the door and windows are completely open in the Men's bathroom so you can see everyone at the living room and vice versa. The hostel is quite far from the nearest MRT station and the free airport transports are very few.

• 1st Jul 2015