@ The Little Red Dot Reviews

125 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Free shuttle to airport, free toast in the morning, clean bed, and place to sit and chill. I refused to shower during my stay there because everyone time I looked in the shower it was full of cockroaches. Toilets weren't very pleasant either. We booked an 8 bed girls dorm. The girls / men / mixed dorms are only serparated by a sheet. We were upgraded to a capsule. We didn't actually see anything but capsules. Doesn't really have a kitchen. Would try somewhere else next time.

• 23rd Apr 2015

The WIFI was excellent... The lockers... did not get much sleeps because you can hear everything.... all the bed pods are in one huge room...

I loved staying at this hostel.It was pretty close to everything.My younger sister was so awed by all the good things she saw there.It was her 1st ever visit outside of India and she was very happy.I really am grateful to the staff for their great help in letting me make locals calls to my friends and other hosts.That was so awesome !!! Its a great value for your money !! They have WI FI and thats how i was able to communicate with all my friends & family everywhere.

Seems to be a boarding home for people the Philippines in Singapore for work or business.

May be any fruit for breakfast.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

This is a very nice place....close to all the stations..I loved it...

Good latitude and longitude (Location), excellent customer services, friendly and helpful staff esp Trixle and comfortable environment. Last but not least, effective CRM like Facebook Connect.

A good value for Singapore, with a decent location. The MRT is about a 5-8min walk, and then you're downtown in two stops. The facilities are clean and generally well maintained, the beds are comfortable, wifi works, water is hot, A/C is cold, basically all the major points for a backpacker. Reception is only open until 2am, which means that for dorm users, there's essentially a 2am curfew. Atmosphere was very quiet with a mix backpackers, jobseekers, locals and cheap-minded business travelers.

I enjoyed staying at this hostel.It was all so close to everything which was easily accessible.i had no problems finding my way anywhere.The staff were so helpful.They let me use the hostel phone to contact my friends as I had no usable phone for Singapore.Its a great place to stay and good for its value....I would recommend to all my fellow backpacker traveler friends everywhere to stay at this place if & when they want to visit Singapore.Trixie was real so nice & sweet lady.

Was recommended by a friend. Not that good overall. I'll look for a different hostel when I go back to SG. Toilets & showers outside in the heat so get smelly quickly. Their only cleaning appears to be a hose down so every surface is wet. Wifi is ok but router downstairs hits user limit so don't be last home. They 'upgraded' me to a downstairs capsule bed on arrival without telling me, then when I extended it was S$24 a night, more then a dorm bed. Hostel is full of Expat & local workers=no vibe

The woman who greeted me at the hostel was amazing. She had great food recommendations and was happy to help me. The beds are in pods which is really nice because of the added privacy. The trip to the hostel from the airport is also extremely convenient. I would stay again.

Nice hostel with nice staff! Near to many food seller and 7 eleven also the Lavender MRT (because i used to walk everywhere, but it's near enough about 1 km). They provide enough facilities for breakfast and make various drink.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

I had a pleasant stay. Was actually upgraded to a pod rather than a dorm. Location is good about a couple of stops form the centre of Singapore so you can't really go wrong with that. Convenient to get to the airport too. Bed was comfy and the shower had hot water (it was really warm though, so no need). The internet worked a charm, which was great after god knows how many months enduring poor speeds across Southeast Asia.

Good value for money, but there are a few drawbacks: the scene isn't very social (lots of locals looking for work that stay there), the bathrooms/showers were dirty, and the capsules were noisy.

• 20th Mar 2015

The staff are friendly and feel comfortable

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Philippines

It was nice to be Upgraded without Having asked!

Cool little place. Friendly staff and easy to meet people. Good location very close to the train and buses just outside. Only issue was there was only 2plugs in my room of 10 but there are plenty of plugs to use in the common area. I think they are in the process of doing them all up and I lucked out on the room haha

Really nice place to stay. The place is clean with plenty of shower rooms. The pod room is great for a comfy nights sleep, however the atmosphere in the dorm itself is a bit stale. There are plenty of communal spaces thought, which more than make up for that.

Nice hostel. Rooms were clean as was the rest of the hostel. Staff is really friendly and helpful! 10-15 min walk to train station and 5 minutes to shopping center. Would stay there again!

Small friendly hostel with dorms and open areas for reading and chatting. seemed relaxing even though it was quite busy. breakfast is toast and tea/coffee. plenty of information and tours available. location is a little far from main city but bus links are good and the mrt line to the airport is walking distance.