@ The Little Red Dot Reviews

125 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Positive things: - There is an electric stove provided, so people can do light cooking. - You can get free upgrade from 8 beds to 4 beds -dorm room. Negative things: - Always noisy at night. The common room is located at the same level, nearby sleeping room. Not suitable for light sleepers, but not bad for people who like meeting people. - Air-con in the room is very cold and the mattress is a bit hard.

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

Amazing Hostel. specially need to thanks for Trixle. she is one of The receptionist in Little Red Dot. She is Clever, Helpful and friendly staff ever i saw in Singapore Hostels. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks Little Red Dot.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Sri Lanka

I only stayed here for one night (with only 30hr in Singapore to catch New Years). Pros include the locked front door (but no 24hr reception), the offer of free shuttles to the airport (first come first serve, 10AM/3PM/10PM I think), the complimentary breakfast with cereal, the individual capsule beds with nice mattresses, universal outlets, and screens, the proximity to the Lavender station, luggage storage, large common area, and friendly staff. Only downside is no towels. Would recommend!

Nice stuff

Friendly informative staff. Pod beds are great and ensure a good nights sleep. Breakfast is a bit lacking... Cereal was stale.

• 14th Dec 2014

Amazing Hostel! The staff were so attentive and helpful. The 'pod' beds make you feel like you have a lot more privacy in the dorm rooms. Would definitely stay here again.

Thank you The Little Red Dot! The staff are very helpful and friendly, hostel is very clean, breakfest is good, fast WIFI, free airport transfer service, 5 min walk from MRT station, cheap... I would definitely stay here again. Thank you again! Marko

Great place! I loved the pod beds, fast WiFi, and free airport transfer service. Staff was very helpful and free breakfast was a bonus.

This little pod hostel was a great place to stay on our first stop in SE Asia. The pod beds were comfy and private, with a plug and light in each and plenty of space in the room for other luggage, including a huge locker. The staff were really friendly and helpful and gave us heaps of advice what to do list we were there. The bathrooms and facilities were very basic but clean. Little bit out of the way I suppose but only a 5 minute walk to Lavander to put you on Singapore's impeccable metro!

Some organizational issues and lack of towels are problems.

Nice common area. Cheap, Dorm was huge, lots of beds.

Although it's just a short stay at the hotel, but both me and my friend, had a very comfortable rest. The capsule / pod-like beds are very private. I prefer this kind of bed, rather than the usual bunk bed. The staffs are also very friendly and accommodating. The showers and toilets are also very clean.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Friendly staff and decent facilities. There weren't enough lockers for me to lock up my stuff because some of them were broken. When I brought this up, I was told that one would be fixed, but I didn't pursue it any further because it seemed unlikely it would get done. I carried my valuables with me, instead. Nice rooftop terrace.

Nice and chilled!

• 25th Oct 2014

The staffs are very helpful to carry my heavy luggage up to the 2nd floor, which the reception place located. Love the idea of staying the plush pods which it provided more privacy especially staying in the dorm (first floor). The inconvenient part is we have to walk through the narrow corridor (where mixed dorm is placed) before heading to the female dorm. And few of the shower doors are spoiled in the female toilet at 2nd floor. Apart from that, it was just ok.

1 2 Next » last »