@ The Little Red Dot Reviews

125 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Nice place to meet different people.. They play good chill out music and have a nice ambiance in the common area. Bathroom is clean - separate for female and male. good wifi, ac, bfast, desktop pcs. Also near lavender food centre where you'll find lots of food choices. Room is a little dark and the blanket's size is for a 7yr old kid; other than these two things, i have no complaints. Still a great place to stay in.

Nice hostel, great helpful staff available all night. very close to a large food court where you can get loads of local dishes and some more exotic things for those just getting into asian culture and food. Nice clean but basic dorm rooms, serve yourself breakfast is good. They do need to issue keys to the guests though! They asked for a deposit but when I tried to pay, they didn't have any keys and said don't worry. When buzzing in everyone who rings the bell, its not great security.

Near to the airport . A privacy in a comfortable box that won't hurt your pocket!

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Philippines

Hi, Stay was OK. I was upgraded to capsule bed instead of dorms which is good. Only thing to improve is breakfast : its kind of cheap. Give some real coffee please !

Overall its value for money, need improvement on how: - to serve a guest, - to communicate with a guest, - to give a good response or good attitude to a guest - giving warm response, etc.

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

Good place to stop over for 1 or 2 nights. Good atmosphere.

• 6th Nov 2013

They didnt have my booking, manager was very rude until I could prove my booking. Ha.then Damp in dorm room beneath the bed I was allocated. Therefore upgraded to capsule esq dorm downstairs, thankfully wasnt charged the extra $4 for the first night after unsatisfied discussions, though well worth the extra couple of dollars more. Desmond was the man to deal with there as hes polite friendly & give 100% Japanese style customer service, therefore I would stay there again if he was working there

The staff are nice and friendly, security is good although there is nowhere to store your big bags. Not much going on here, it's a pretty quiet place to stay. Not a party hostel.

Very nice hostel, the capsules make that you have a lot of privacy, everything is clean, computers free to use in the common area and easy to meet people.

This is a great place to stay in Singapore. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hostel is well located and priced. In the 8 bed dorms you sleep in a small capsule so it has some privacy. I highly recommend this hostel and will stay there again in a few days time when I return to Singapore.

The Staff was friendly but I think they could have been a little more Knowledgeable about the local area.

They charged us more for the 6 bed mixed dorm as written on hostelworld! We payed for our 5 nights stay every night the "weekend-price" from 22 USD! Of course is also our fault because we didn't realise it until now but very poor from staff to pocket money without saying something!Also our dorm was never cleaned during our entire stay, not even empty the bin.Lousy! Obviously the capsule are cleaner. Another downside they provide only 3in1 coffee which is undrinkable.Good social atmosphere though

1 2 Next » last »