@ The Little Red Dot Reviews

125 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

The place was awesome. Trixie, the staff, was very helpful, friendly and even pretty. She has managed to help me from the time I arrived the hostel until I need to leave and go to the airport. The capsule was very comfortable and place is clean and quiet. AC is also good all the day. The free shuttle service to the airport was also very helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and even stay here again when I go back to Singapore.

I only spend one night there but i really enjoy! At night we play a game with different countries people and everyone was so nice! The bed at the beginning sourprise me but was really comfortable and i has my own plug! There is free breakfast too. The hostel is well comunicated with airport and centre!

Nice place to stay!

• 12th Jul 2015

Spent two nights here after my flight to Bali was cancelled. I had no idea what to expect in Singapore, but these guys made it so easy! Would definitely stay again!

Pros - budget friendly price, staff were friendly and gave some decent advice for my trip, a wall charger beside the bed, on a big street (easy to find), good wifi Cons - Hopefully this is fixed in the meantime but during my visit both doors for the toilets were broken and the door to the bedroom was a little loud when closing. Unfortunately for me the latter was a big problem due to inconsiderate roommates but of course you never know what kind of roommates you'll have ahead of time

I had booked a room here. But on arrival I have been informed by the staff. My booking was canceled by myself. OMG !!! This is not my first booking on this website. What's a mistake. Why I had e-mail my reservation confirmation . And a mail asking for my opinions . For Hostel staff. You doesn't a professional. If you want to cancel my booking. You should have a good reason than this.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

th moment we came here actually we felt amuzed wth th hospitality of th staffs,they were very friendly.but then..th moment we saw th room,omg its totally different wth th one they posted in their sites:( what to do we ve booked b paid,tried to adapt wth this call a bed-box.th things tht we couldnt accept at all re th toilet was so gross!! couldnt be flushed n there re s*** of others inside.th shower rooms re even worst,th garbages behind th door,th shower tap+door couldnt be opened/closed easily

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Indonesia

I chose this hostel because the reviews were fantastic, but unfortunately i didnt have the same experience. I stayed there for only one night and in the morning I couldnt wait to leave. Why? Because i couldnt use the toilet. One of the toilet wouldnt flush I triedn it in the night it didnt work and in the morning when i wanted to use it there was somebody's 'waste' left behind, it was disgusting. The shower place was also dirty there were many empty shampoo bottles on the floor.

Location is kind of far from everything but it is a good hostel with a friendly atmosphere. The staff are extremely accommodating and helpful!

Staff was very unfriendly the first day. I havent seen a bathroom that dirty in my life. Also the door and windows are completely open in the Men's bathroom so you can see everyone at the living room and vice versa. The hostel is quite far from the nearest MRT station and the free airport transports are very few.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Spain

Very rude staff..the girl is chatting while u are talking with her.One morning there are not bread and I had to wait half hour for that.Good internet.No kitchen

This was a very nice friendly hostel in a good location. My only criticism is that we didn't have fobs for the door or keys for the room so had to rely on the receptionist opening the doors for us.

• 30th Jun 2015

Great vibe, really clean dorms, super comfy beds and super cool a/c. Just need to fix the screen doors in the bathroom so they lock... Everything is is very good! Staff are really friendly and give great tourist advise

So the place was decent, cute, toast for breakfast, internet, and clean beds. The location is not great but not bad, its on a good MRT line so it doesn't take too long to get places, there isn't much around the hostel though.. although having said that i found possibly my favorite place in Singapore down the street: aeiou, its is a cafe/lunch place with drinks as well.. seriously worth staying at the hostel just to find that place.

• 25th Jun 2015

Cute hostel with a pretty good location. Only a 8 minute walk to the MRT train station. Convenience stores nearby. The atmosphere on the deck outside is comparable to relaxing in a tropical jungle, very green! Rooms are good. Air conditioning works very well, in my opinion even a bit too cold during the nights.. Jumper needed. But not a biggi! All in all - very nice place to stay at and a good location if you want to explore Singapore!

Staff were okay, nothing spectacular. reception doesn't open until 9 am so it may be difficult to get into the hostel in the early morning (I had to ring the bell for 10 minutes until another visitor came and let me in). I was upgraded for free to the pods which were clean and spacious. The bathrooms smelled like pee and very few of the doors shut properly. I didn't hate it, but wouldn't recommend it.

It was an awesome time at the little red dot! So close to town but still a place for relaxing and good atmosphere! It's so nice that all the common area is outside.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Staying at The Little Red dot was an nice experience. It has really cool beds (Living in an Ikea Shelf :D ) everybody has his own little private space In the Huge Ikea Shelf :D It is also airconditioned. The common area is really nice decorated and a good place to chill out and the atmosphere is really good. The Staff is excellent and very helpful in all questions . Thank you very much :)

good friendly hostel, close to lavender station. like the pods!

You get free breakfast and wifi. Yay! Aside from that, the staff are friendly and super helpful, even if, you are like me and super exhausted from an all night flight. The capsules are cute and offer community and privacy simultaneously. I would stay here again if in Singapore.