@ The Little Red Dot Reviews

125 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Very good location and far price for Singapore!

It was surprising and interesting to stay in a capsule, the open air terrace and the backpacking vibe is great. But since there are no doors and about 8 lockers for dozens of beds security seems a bit of an issue (though I must say that nothing happened to me). There are also many places closer to MRT for cheaper or same price in SG

I enjoy my stay at Little Red Dot Hostel. The staffs are very helpful. For the facilities, i think i get what i've paid. don't ask too much. but overall ok.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Staff were great and helpful. The sleeping pods were very warm and stuffy (no moving air inside them at all).

Front door to go in the hostel not obvious, i wan thought it's had been shutdown @@

Decent hostel within walking distance to MRT & Little India. Pretty average for the money you pay but that's Singapore. Staff were extremely helpful & kind. My only issue was their policy on children. Our 8 bed dorm consisted of us plus a family of 5 and their 2 toddlers who treated it like their own private room. Luckily the staff were kind enough to move us to another room after I complained about the lack of sleep I'd gotten from all the crying and carrying on from the kids the night before.

Dirty. Never clean the room and changed the bedsheet daily. Never swept the floor nor wipe the table (smoking area) although Joseph knows that the table was dirty.

• 20th Feb 2014