360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Decent hostel, best part by far are the free dinners and free nightly events, which make this hostel a very good value. Staff were good, a mixed bag of international volunteer types and locals. Not really the most knowledgable about the city but good to go out with and have a few drinks. Cons were the beds are rather uncomfortable. Not the best hostel in BCN but you could do a lot worse.

360 hostel provides you with the best hospitality one can ever get in a place you are visiting for the first time. the hostel is perfectly located near the outskirts of gothic city. so major attractions are just at a walking distance, the staff is xcellent helps out with almost evrything, superb rooms very clean, huge hall for plenty ppl to hang around, daily activities that keep you in party mood are some specialities of the hostel.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • India

I had a great experience staying at 360 Hostel Barcelona. The staff was friendly and welcoming and they had group activities every night so it was easy to make friends. The hostel is what you would expect of a hostel, but it's clean and they have a huge communal casual dining room where everyone hangs out at and you can make your own dinner if you want. Barcelona was awesome and 360 Hostel Barcelona made it even better

• 28th Jan 2015

This has been one of the best I have stayed at. The staff are wonderful, fiendly, personable, available at all times. The activities they plan are fun. You never feel pressured to participate but very welcomed if you do. I was able to get some good sleep every night which is great when ttraveling. I would recommend this hostel to anyone and would definitely stay here again if I ever come back.

• 27th Jan 2015

It is not just a hostel.. it´s a family! It was the first time that i was travelling alone and I was anxious about my accommodation, but I was totally happy and satisfied from the result! It is a really nice and comfortable place, clean and in a nice neighborhood! As for the people who work there.. They are all so smiley, lovely and helpful! They make you feel like home and help you with anything you may need. Also I really enjoyed the events organized there and the fun we had all together!!

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Greece

Best Hostel ever!, They are so kind and gentle. The place is super clean and comfortable with big common areas, and they offer a lot of free and social activitities (they've wifi everywhere and free coffe or tea anytime!), so if you are in the mood you will be always making new friends! I went to most of Barcelona attractions by walk cos it is close to everywhere. Dont miss it!

I had a great experience at this hostel. Always clean, and with nice staff always willing to help in anything you need. They have different activities every day, so its easy to meet other travelers Will definitely come back

• 19th Jan 2015

great hostel, great location and amazing staff! every day another nice activity, everyone is very helpful and very good atmosphere in the place. recommended

BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER BEEN. They have free paella night, free sangria night, free pasta night... And every night they get together and go to some pub and disco. We, group of 4, stayed there once and then back again, the first time was in 8 mixed dorm but the second they let us stay in 4 bed private for same price, we didn't even ask. Special thanks to Frederico and another guy that I don't remember the name but the girls were calling him Jared (Leto) hahaha big hair and nice beard, best staff.

Hello guys! Thank you very much for your nice review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us! All the best and hopefully see you soon again in Barcelona

i loved everything and would definitely come back :)

The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. They had activities every night that often includes free drinks, meals or entrances to clubs. They sincerely wanted to make sure you were enjoying your stay and helped you experience everything Barcelona had to offer.

• 6th Jan 2015

위치도 좋고 가격도 저렴하고 밤에는 파티에 컴퓨터 사용도 무료.. 가성비 최고의 호스텔입니다

Really great staff!

Nice hostel in a quiet area. Everything is clean, wifi works. Just a good, solid hostel.

There's no hot water for shower, that's quite bad for winter times! But the staff is really welcoming and friendly!

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Hello We had a minor problem with the hot water one morning that lasted less than one hour.. We had signs in every shower that morning telling guests that hot water was going to be back in one hour. If you were in a hurry and needed to shower right away, you should have told us and we could have solved your problem sooner, by sending you to our other 360 Hostel that is just round the corner! Regards! 360

One of the best places where i've stayed in Europe, the quality of the staff is priceless.

Amazing location and all the staff are super friendly led by Freddy. We went on the nightly bar crawls with Ellie and there was always something fun planned. When we got home the girls at the front desk were really accommodating and conscious we didn't make any noise to wake up other guests which we appreciated. Like to thank all the team at 360 for our stay.

• 20th Dec 2014

Had a very pleasant stay in a 4 bed dorm. Good location, excellent staff (thanks Federico, Julio, Julia and the rest!), nice kitchen and the WiFi worked well. Recommended!

Thank you very much ! Hope to see you soon Regards

The staffs were extremely attentive since the moment that I arrive until my departure. There is a game room but the city is so interesting that I did not have time to enjoy it. The computers are free and work very good! Definitely It was the best hostel that I have been.

• 18th Dec 2014

We spent 5 days & nights there with a friend. The hostel was exactly what we were looking for. The staff is composed of travelers who always help and advise, the organized activities and the common spaces in the hostel are a very effictive way to meet new people, and the hostel is very clean with a way sufficient number of bathrooms and showers. We had an awesome time, we highly recommend, and we'll see you hopefully soon. L&T from France.

• 16th Dec 2014