360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will be recommending this hostel to any of my friends who are planning on traveling to Barcelona.

• 6th Nov 2015

Amazing staff, great location. Every evening there is something going on, during my stay for example free sangria, free paella and pub crawls, which is great to get to know other travellers if you are travelling alone. Every bed has its own light and socket. I felt very welcomed and would recommend this hostel to my friends!

I really liked that the hostel was clean, and it had on different evening different free staff - like pasta, sangria etc. There were also computers (many) for use and just for 2 euros you could use all facilities if you left in the evening. Also personal lockers (no need for your own lock) were great.

• 3rd Nov 2015
  • Estonia

Really awesome hostel with the friendliest staff around. The place was super clean, big and modern. Freddy and Nathan were great to us during our stay at 360 and really made it feel like home. Free dinners, sangria and staff taking us to bars and clubs every night made this a really fun, social hostel. Be sure to listen to the guys when they say no more than two mojitos at Lime House...

The staff and activities at 360 are really what makes it awesome. Free paella and club nights were awesome and the staff was always willing to give directions/lend a hand. Facilities are pretty average especially considering the price but overall it's a great hostel

• 31st Oct 2015

Staff is great, location great, community there is great! There are fun activities to do with everyone there every night. Definitely one of the coolest hostels out there.

• 29th Oct 2015

Fantastic hostel, me and my friend had a great time here! All the staff are super friendly and we were made to feel welcome the second we arrived. Free sangria, free pasta, hostel nights out a large kitchen/common room make this hostel a fantastic place to stay. The staff work really hard to encourage a community spirit in the hostel and it really pays off, met loads of lovely people here! The staff also ensure that the hostel is quiet after midnight so it is perfect for guests needing sleep too

This hostel is amazing! The atmosphere is great, is full of nice people and there is lots of activities every day (free sangria, pasta, etc). The facilities are clean and new, with a great kitchen! I had a problem with my credit card and all the staff helped me with phone calls, going to the bank and calming me down! The staff truly makes this hostel an awesome place! Special thanks to Fede for everything, what a great and carismatic guy! I will definetly stay here again when in BCN!

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed at! We arrived to a very friendly hostel which set the tone for the rest of the trip. This hostel takes the meaning of family to a new levelook. Lovely hot showers, a activities planned and a lovely spacious communal area where I am almost certain you will meet the coolest people!

Very nice atmosphere and staff.

Very good

• 19th Oct 2015

Wow, what a great experience! Went there by myself, and made lots of friends from different countries. The staff (specially Fede!!) was super nice and outgoing. The hostel always organized different activities (free paella, pub crawls, etc) so its easy to get to know other travelers (specially if traveling by yourself). Special mention to the walking tour, John was very nice and gave us a great introduction to the city Overall an amazing experience!

• 19th Oct 2015

Freddie is super friendly and always makes sure you're doing well. excellent location and very clean and well thought out hostel.

The place was easy to find and in a really good location. Staff were super-friendly. Fred was really welcoming, showed us around the hostel and explained things clearly and also walked us through a map of Barca. Activities on for the hostel every night, easy-access on foot to the rest of Barca and good facilities and great vibe about the hostel. Would be more than happy to go back if I ever return to Barca

• 15th Oct 2015

Friendly staff, nice how it had a kitchen, hot showers with good water pressure, not bad location, and good vibes!

• 15th Oct 2015

We would like to recognize the friendliness and hospitality of the staff especially Nathan, who went above and beyond to accommodate us when we came in late to check in. He even went as far as letting us use his own shampoo and shower gel, which made us feel at home. He helped us booked our shuttle to the airport for the next morning. We were new to the hostel experience and it was nice to see that it was open to people of all ages, culture, background.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff put forth such an effort to create a comfortable space for other travelers to meet and provided special events every night whether it be free entrance to the surrounding clubs, homemade dinners, or free sangria. Excellent.

• 14th Oct 2015

One of the best hostels i have ever stayed at!! The staff are so much fun i am going to miss them so much. Rooms are good with powerpoints at each bed and there is always someone at the desk waiting to welcome you back after a night out. Very secure. Big kitchen and heaps of activities on each night such as free sangria or paella. The staff take you out to the clubs or bars also which is great to get to know them and others. Cant wait to come back. Miss you all :) Seeya, Peace!

• 11th Oct 2015

Best hostel we have ever stayed at. That staff were the highlight of this place! Amazing place to meet new people and party but also a midnight noise policy means you can snooze if you want but you won't want to in this place!!!!

• 11th Oct 2015

I want to come back so bad!!!!