360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Hot water was out one morning, we were in a room with no windows that got very hot and stuffy at night, and overnight there was quite a bit of noise that made it hard to sleep. Also, I've never been in a hostel that charges 2€ to hold luggage after check-out...even though that's not a lot of money, it still seems like BS.

Very lively hostel with fantastic staff who are knowledgeable and friendly. Free paella and pasta nights are great. Bathrooms are cleaned frequently.

Clean and cozy hostel!!! Friendly staff who always with their smile!! Great facilities!! Wonderful Wi-fi network

• 9th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

Really great atmosphere!!

Really a great place - the hostel was full & yet it never seemed too crowded, busy or noisy. Highly recommend for visitors of all ages.

The hostel is 2 blocks away from 2 different metro stations. The hostel was moderately clean, and so as the rooms. Make sure you take the free tour around 10:30 am, it's not only free but it is helpful if you are traveling to Barcelona for the first time or alone.

• 1st May 2014

Loved it here. Great atmosphere, facilities and showers. Great pressure, space and temperature. Wifi throughout the whole hostel. 3 free dinner nights in the week. Lots of space, computers and couches. The staff (Ryan, Harriet, Josephine, matti, Finn and merit were amazing and went out of their way for me. Juan came across as rude and annoyed at both the staff and guests. The kitchen could use an oven. Otherwise this was my favorite hostel to date. Stayed 2 weeks

In general a nice hostel with nice stuff, but compared to other hostels, i have been at in Barcelona, it's too anonymous. Unfortunately there is no room for hanging around and meeting other people. Therefore we had to use the dining hall, while other hostels have nice couch areas, terraces etc. The daily offered evening-activity didn't take part since the guide told us he wasn't in the mood for this, but other staff was very kind and friendly.

• 29th Apr 2014

A big thanks to Rami, Ryan, Neve and Harriet for being helpful, friendly and awesome staff at 360 Hostel. I loved this place. There was plenty of space for you to chill out in. You can play ping pong, foozeball or cards downstairs in the common room. There are like 9 computers you can use and wifi is excellent in the whole building. The guys have activities for guests every day including some free dinners every now and then. What a great place and reasonably priced too. Cheers!

This hostel was the absolute BEST! The kitchen/common area made my entire trip in Barcelona. We met really cool people of all ages who were traveling too. We cooked together and explored the town. The hostel organizes nightly outings and sometimes even makes delicious dinner (pasta and paella!!!!) Next time I come to Barcelona I know where I am staying!

• 22nd Apr 2014

Great Hostel! You should stay here!!! Best hostel in Barcelona. Great staff, super helpfull. Excellent location and atmosphere. Loved it! Really value for money. You have a huge kitchen with everything to cook there. They organize a free Paella that it´s fabulous!

My stay was amazing! This is probably the best hostel in Barcelona. they have great facilities, everything is super clean and nice, and everyone including the staff are very sociable and outgoing. If your a 20 something looking for fun this place is the best you can hope for.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Israel

The bed is a little uncomfortable but no complaints though cause I've slept at worse beds that these. The room is quite big (we slept in the 8 bed room) and the toilet was one of the cleanest and warm water is always available. The location was pretty handy with a supermarket just around the corner and two metro stations which are 5 minutes away. Good experience!

Loved absolutely everything but the instant coffee.

• 7th Apr 2014

This hostel seems better suited to groups, but I had an okay time as a solo traveler. The organized pub crawl was pretty terrible unless you're 18 and drinking for the first time, but I had a great time going out with some of the staff members and travelers on another night. The staff was really nice, especially Maria from Sweden. The paella night is a good way to meet people, and they have tons of computers to use. The location is alright and you can walk to most places.

Great hostel, very friendly atmosphere and just a 10 minute walk from the gothic quarter where all the bars and shops are, 20 mins from La Sagrada Familia and 30 mins from the beach. Staff are lovely, very helpful and they do three free dinners a week, perfect for a budget traveller!

• 29th Mar 2014

The hostel is very well locates, clean, with a large kitchen, reAlly good showers and very good structure. Each guest has two outlets in the room (loved it). I would love to be there again!! Ps: the 360 hostel from Madri is not so good as the 360 from Barcelona.... :/

Amazing Hostel. Great staff, location's unbeatable, the place is big and nice. Never had to wait to use a shower, or a computer. The daily activities offer something to do everyday. It's the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Thumbs up for 360!

I spent a wonderful time in 360 Hostel, everybody was really nice from the first moment and the staff is super helpful. The place is clean and they organize different activities every day so is very easy to meet new people. Would definitely come back next time i am in Barcelona!

• 14th Mar 2014

I liked staying at the 360 hostel. When I arrived, the girl at the reception took about 15minutes to explain me interesting things to do and where I could buy food nearby. The staff was always willing to socialize and give you advices. Although, I think that the fact of not having a breakfast in the morning can be annoying especially when you are travelling alone. But the staff told me about it on arrival. It is also the first time I had to pay for the luggage room.

Hello How are you? Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review We don`t offer breakfast because in our experience most of the breakfast served at hostels are regular or bad. This is way instead we offer 24 hours coffee and tea service, and let the travelers decide their own breakfast. On the other hand we do offer 3 different dinners a week (twice paella and once pasta)! Hope you enjoy staying with us Kind regards 360 Hostel Staff!

1 2 3 Next » last »