360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

When we arrived, one of the girls we were with was informed they moved her from a 6 person room to a 2 person with just her and a man. She was uncomfortable with the situation but when she voiced her opinion, the staff basically told her to suck it up. The noise level was also out of control and the staff even brought two new people into our room at 2:00 am and didn't even bother to be quiet. It was so unpleasant we stayed in a hotel the following night.

• 11th Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel one of the best! -I travelled here with a few friends and we met new people downstairs every night in the common room, great atmosphere here especially for the solo traveller to make friends -lockers in the room are fantastic and big enough to fit large bags -great kitchen, well equiped to cook in -good security all rooms have a key card -computers with internet access available also

We were very disappointed by the staff. Many of the front desk ladies there were on work-exchange, so they had NO knowledge of Barcelona or how to get around. We were given directions that got us lost or no direction at all. Very frustrating. Also, the bar crawl was led by girls whose main interest was hanging out with their friends, so we would be forgotten about or brought to a random bar where she had friends she was meeting. Bed was also sandy upon arrival! Unpleasant way to be welcomed.

Amazing and helpful staff. Not a party hostel, but you'll meet lots of people in the common area (for eating). Bar in the basement if that's your thing. I stayed in a 8 person dorm and there was a good amount of room. They organize going out events almost every night, and periodically will do free paella or pasta nights, which is a huge plus. Walking distance to gothic quarter/la rambla, metro, and a bit further - beach clubs. I'd definitely come back! Thanks guys.

Improve cleaning

Very nice staff, close to the metro and it feels like a real hostel. I recommend it even if we are 8 per room.

This hostel was good, staff were all really friendly and helpful. One issue though, our room was very hot with minimal ventilation so it made it a little hard to sleep. Wifi also cut in and out which could get frustrating. Overall though this was one of the better hostels we've stayed at and would be happy to stay here again.

Really friendly staff, nice rooms, clean bathrooms. Very central location, and the hostel offered heaps of daily activities. 360 is a really social hostel, easy to meet people if you are flying solo.

Had a few problems with entering into our room once - our keys stopped working but let others (who werent in our room) into it. Apart from that - clean, the beds are ood, spacious!

Beds could be more comfortable and some sheets need to be change. Room nr.2 is quite noisy, because is looking direct on the street. Highly recommend free walking tours! Thanks for great paella and very friendly and helpfull reception!

This place was amazing! I stayed for 3 nights & loved it. The showers were great, water pressure was amazing! I never had to wait in line for anything. The facility is much bigger than I thought it'd be. The kitchen was great and they even cooked us dinner one night! They always have something going on like pasta night, club night (get in free). My room was fantastic with AC, but my friends didn't have AC in their room, so they didn't care for their rooms. It's a 30 minute walk from everything!

We had an awesome stay at 360 Hostel Barcelona. The location was perfect to get to all the sights in the city. The hostel was clean, the rooms were big, and the common spaces were perfect to meet new people. The staff was so helpful and they organized events for the guests. I'll be comparing other hostels to this one for a long time.

• 25th Jun 2014

I loved 360!! Great location and helpful staff! If I'm ever back I'm Barcelona I'll defiantly use them again :)

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Great hostel. Would recommend to anyone going to Barcelona.

Loved my stay here. They are great at planning things to so at night and it is so easy to meet people. Pretty good location and well worth the price.

• 23rd Jun 2014

I enjoyed my stay, the rooms were cleaned daily and the facilities were good. The games room could do with a refurbmishment - the table football looks like it hasn't been used in about 5 years and the table tennis equipment was poor. When I visited there was also a large american group almost filling the hostel so it was difficult for me as a solo traveller to mix in. The social evenings didn't really happen either as there was not many solo travellers wishing to socialise..a good hostel though.

All staff members were exceptionally friendly and very helpful. I really liked that the hostel organized events for the guests in the evenings

• 12th Jun 2014

This hostel is in a great place, has a wonderful staff, and has decent rooms. This was the better of the hostels I stayed at in Barcelona, and I would stay here again.

Awesome hostel, heaps of free computers to use, clean, big rooms with reading lamps and powerpoints on every bed, close to metro, great activities happening. The staff were great fun- particularly Jess from England! Totally recommend this hostel.

Very big and spacious. Well equiped kitchen, which helped keep the cost of meals down. Staff were friendly and very helpful.