360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Very clean and practical kitchen, great atmosphere and activities Would definitely go back

Lovely hostel, really clean and friendly. I love the bar area downstairs, great place to relax with some sangria! The staff are really helpful, Celina in particular was super lovely gave me some great tips for things to see around Barcelona!

Great place! From the moment I checked in staff was so friendly! They showed me a detailed map of the city and invited me to join the for the pub crawl they arranged in the night! Location was great! Walking distance to almost everything. The hostel was HUGE! They had a basement with ping pong table, fuzzball and even a television area. Perfect place to socialize with other travelers sins staff aranges activities every day, such as pub crawls and some days a free dinner! Best place in BCN!!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Denmark

I find that this was the best hostel I stayed in during my whole europe trip. The rooms were nice and clean, we had lockers and good internet. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel. It has activities every night for the guests who want to participate I had the free paella night and jamboree. Pretty cool. The only uncool thing was that someone took the food i'd kept in the fridge :/ I didn't like that they made us pay 6 euros for laundry. It would be better to leave the machines for us to use.

The hostel has a beautiful design, the staff is very friendly (!), but it was not possible to sleep there a lot. Absolute party hostel - I knew that before and I like parties, but normally people try to be calm when they come back to dormitory in the night. If you like the normal party style and pub crawlings, this is the right place for you. If you are more looking for an alternative (partying) place, better go somewhere else.

Very clean and bright doesn't have that cramped feeling a lot if hostels have. It was really great how many computers they had to use for free and a pretty nice kitchen with oil/spices and free tea. The staff was nice and great for suggesting things to see.

Great place, confy beds and great staff. They organize activities every day. Thanks Rami for your tips!!!

Superb! I really enjoyed staying at 360 Hostel. The staff was very friendly, and the hostel organize free meals almost every night, so is easy to socialize and meet new people. Location is great as you can walk everywhere. Plenty of showers and toilet that are cleaned every day, and a really nice chill out area with a huge tv room, ping pong table and fuzzball.

• 13th Aug 2014

staff was so nice and fun! free dinners were great, though wouldn't recommend to go out with the hostel staff, not very organized. did it twice, it was quite a failure.

Amazing place, such a high quality hostel!

• 3rd Aug 2014

The staff at the hostel were very friendly and the hostel was very clean.

• 1st Aug 2014

Amazing spot - highly recommend since it is in a great location, there are activities planned every night and they provide complimentary food on certain nights. We were a group of 4 girls traveling and we were all very pleased with our stay. Barcelona ended up being our favourite city we visited on our eurotrip.

Great hostel. Lovely staff who are really helpful and have lots of info. The common area is easy for meeting people in if travelling solo. Lots of bathrooms and computers. The hostel is about 15 minutes' walk from Plaza Catalunya station, so could be better but could also be worse. The pasta night was great (Didn't get to try the paella but heard it was good).

The atmosphere is this hostel is outstanding. The 24/7 staff are very friendly, willing to got the extra mile. Every night they led us hostel stayers on a night out to different bars and clubs in Barcelona. They even cooked paella & pasta for us! The showers/toilets are very clean and each bed has their own locker. Great location as well, walking distance to 3 metro stations.

Cool place. Harder to meet folks because so many people. Liked the terrace outside our room

When we arrived, one of the girls we were with was informed they moved her from a 6 person room to a 2 person with just her and a man. She was uncomfortable with the situation but when she voiced her opinion, the staff basically told her to suck it up. The noise level was also out of control and the staff even brought two new people into our room at 2:00 am and didn't even bother to be quiet. It was so unpleasant we stayed in a hotel the following night.

• 11th Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel one of the best! -I travelled here with a few friends and we met new people downstairs every night in the common room, great atmosphere here especially for the solo traveller to make friends -lockers in the room are fantastic and big enough to fit large bags -great kitchen, well equiped to cook in -good security all rooms have a key card -computers with internet access available also

We were very disappointed by the staff. Many of the front desk ladies there were on work-exchange, so they had NO knowledge of Barcelona or how to get around. We were given directions that got us lost or no direction at all. Very frustrating. Also, the bar crawl was led by girls whose main interest was hanging out with their friends, so we would be forgotten about or brought to a random bar where she had friends she was meeting. Bed was also sandy upon arrival! Unpleasant way to be welcomed.

Amazing and helpful staff. Not a party hostel, but you'll meet lots of people in the common area (for eating). Bar in the basement if that's your thing. I stayed in a 8 person dorm and there was a good amount of room. They organize going out events almost every night, and periodically will do free paella or pasta nights, which is a huge plus. Walking distance to gothic quarter/la rambla, metro, and a bit further - beach clubs. I'd definitely come back! Thanks guys.

Improve cleaning