360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Very friendly staff, felt very secured with the bell we have to ring to get into the hostel. The kitchen is awesome. Some games downstairs such as ping pong, baby-foot, cinema. Rooms are nice, bathrooms are really clean all the time. We stayed 4 nights and it was like that the whole stay. We felt really welcome when we arrived. I can't wait for my next stay in BCN!!

one of the best hostels ive stayed in. friendly staff and great environment and just great overall. free paella two nights a week and various pub crawls and club nights. plenty of space in the kitchen and great social set up,. would recommend to everyone!!

EUR 35 for a 8 bed dorm without a window is a little too much.

Had a great time at 360 hostel. Staff were fantastic and great to hang out with too. The social events were a huge bonus. The only downsize was that I could slightly feel the springs in my bed. Definitely stay here again through!

• 27th May 2014

Even for just one night, we had a great time, met some wonderful people and the hostel staff were very friendly and helpful.

• 26th May 2014
  • Bulgaria

I really loved this building and staff it felt welcoming. It is in a good location, out of the way a bit but close to Plaza de Catalunya, be prepared to walk a lot! Rooms were great people respectful and clean enough. Would stay here again

Staff were superb and ever so friendly. No complaints from me and my friend, who was staying in a hostel for the first time and slightly wary, was impressed. Will definitely stay again and reccomend to everyone who stays in Barcelona.

Awesome place. Does not matter if your alone, in groups, couples or even family. That is the place I will go back if in Barceloma again.

• 19th May 2014

Hot water was out one morning, we were in a room with no windows that got very hot and stuffy at night, and overnight there was quite a bit of noise that made it hard to sleep. Also, I've never been in a hostel that charges 2€ to hold luggage after check-out...even though that's not a lot of money, it still seems like BS.

Very lively hostel with fantastic staff who are knowledgeable and friendly. Free paella and pasta nights are great. Bathrooms are cleaned frequently.

Clean and cozy hostel!!! Friendly staff who always with their smile!! Great facilities!! Wonderful Wi-fi network

• 9th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

Really great atmosphere!!

Really a great place - the hostel was full & yet it never seemed too crowded, busy or noisy. Highly recommend for visitors of all ages.

The hostel is 2 blocks away from 2 different metro stations. The hostel was moderately clean, and so as the rooms. Make sure you take the free tour around 10:30 am, it's not only free but it is helpful if you are traveling to Barcelona for the first time or alone.

• 1st May 2014

Loved it here. Great atmosphere, facilities and showers. Great pressure, space and temperature. Wifi throughout the whole hostel. 3 free dinner nights in the week. Lots of space, computers and couches. The staff (Ryan, Harriet, Josephine, matti, Finn and merit were amazing and went out of their way for me. Juan came across as rude and annoyed at both the staff and guests. The kitchen could use an oven. Otherwise this was my favorite hostel to date. Stayed 2 weeks

In general a nice hostel with nice stuff, but compared to other hostels, i have been at in Barcelona, it's too anonymous. Unfortunately there is no room for hanging around and meeting other people. Therefore we had to use the dining hall, while other hostels have nice couch areas, terraces etc. The daily offered evening-activity didn't take part since the guide told us he wasn't in the mood for this, but other staff was very kind and friendly.

• 29th Apr 2014