360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

I spent a wonderful time in 360 Hostel, everybody was really nice from the first moment and the staff is super helpful. The place is clean and they organize different activities every day so is very easy to meet new people. Would definitely come back next time i am in Barcelona!

• 14th Mar 2014

I liked staying at the 360 hostel. When I arrived, the girl at the reception took about 15minutes to explain me interesting things to do and where I could buy food nearby. The staff was always willing to socialize and give you advices. Although, I think that the fact of not having a breakfast in the morning can be annoying especially when you are travelling alone. But the staff told me about it on arrival. It is also the first time I had to pay for the luggage room.

Hello How are you? Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review We don`t offer breakfast because in our experience most of the breakfast served at hostels are regular or bad. This is way instead we offer 24 hours coffee and tea service, and let the travelers decide their own breakfast. On the other hand we do offer 3 different dinners a week (twice paella and once pasta)! Hope you enjoy staying with us Kind regards 360 Hostel Staff!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »