360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Very clean and nice hostel. Loads of activities available, which were great for making friends.

This was my first hostel experience and I couldn't ask for a better time. Freddie is the man to see about any questions of where to go in Barcelona and the walking tours are a must! Friday's are free sangria and Saturdays offer free paella and with a kitchen this hostel blew my expectations out of the water! Whenever I come back to Barcelona I'm staying here!

Only complaint was that our room did not have a window to outside.

• 6th Oct 2015

Probably the best hostel I've had so far in terms of atmosphere - I arrived at 10pm,expecting everyone to be in bed but turns out everyone was downstairs, and I was just in time for free paella! Location was good - I came via coach from the airport and was dropped a 15 mins walk away, but the whole way was well lit and felt safe. Leaving, I had to drop my keys at 4am but the desk was manned, which was very handy.lockers in the room are a biiit too small, but otherwise, top stuff!

Really good hostel and great value for money. Good kitchen facilities (just no oven), bathrooms etc always clean and really easy to meet people so ideal for solo travellers. Would certainly recommend staying here.

• 3rd Oct 2015

As a first time solo traveler this hostel was a great start to my two month trip. The good: Very friendly staff. S/o to Freddy for being a great host. Great area, not too far from tourist attractions and the metro. Beds are good, nothing outstanding but you get what you pay for. Always something going on at night. It was great to see the entire hostel eat paella my first night. I met many friends that night. The bad: The lockers were a bit small and that's about it. 9/10 would recommend.

The staff here are absolutely amazing and happy all day! They're always have a joke around and doing their best to accommodate you. They all go out every night on the bar crawls which are free. The atmosphere is amazing and as a solo traveller I met an unbelievably amount of people during my stay, which I extended because I loved this hostel so much. The best yet and I've been travelling for 2 months so far. I only have 4/5 for cleanliness because of dining tables after other people's use.

Very friendly and helpful staff!!!! Really enjoyed our stay there. Wifi was a bit slow though and sometimes didn't work.

• 29th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

We had a good time there, Fred is a fantastic guy, and also thank's the staff who prepared us a wonderful pasta. Eduardo & Susane

This was definetly my favorite hostel of all time! I loved the free Sangria/pasta/club nights and it provided the perfect opputunity to meet awesome people. The staff there were extremely nice and always checked in to make sure you were having a good time. 10/10

Excellent location. Staff very helpful. Had walking tours/pub crawls. Still use actual keys, which makes them easier to lose. No breakfast - which they say on the site so it's my own fault for not realizing that you can't pay for food, though it's really close to a supermarket. Also no bar and quiet time at midnight, which makes it a bit difficult to get to know other travelers. They have free sangria or free pasta nights which were fun - just have to be there on the right nights! :)

Nice clean place big rooms, showers had very good water pressure. Good staff kept the noise level was down after 11pm. Not a crazy party place if you want that. Excellent value for your money.

If you want to party and/or are traveling in a group this might be the hostel for you...but if you are past the age of enjoying "never have I ever" and don't like thumping music until midnight then maybe not. The staff had the music up so loud in the common area that I couldn't hear myself think...but wait, where was the staff?? They were so intermingled with eachother and the guests that I couldn't tell who was who... As a solo traveler who enjoys fun but not chaos, I abhorred this hostel...

Awesome staff. Free sangria nights (with King's Cup) and free paella nights were great for meeting new people, as you're sat around a table with other travellers. Also offered a free pub crawl on some nights. Rooms were air conditioned. Cheap laundry service, decent wifi, good kitchen facility, plenty of desktop computers available for free use. Location was also above average although it was a short walk to the centre/closest metro. Not sure what else you could ask for as a backpacker.

We had a great stay at 360Hostel in Barcelona. There are actions on every evening as free paella or pasta. The staff is friendly and helpful. Never had such a great atmosphere in a hostel before!

What a great surprise arriving in this hostel! Was welcomed by Stefan who's a really great guy! The whole staff was really nice! They propose all kind of activities every day and night (free sangria, free paella, pub crawl, ...)! The staff is always available! Spent 5 days in this hostel, and just didn't wanna leave in the end! You really feel like home! Thanks to this hostel, had a wonderful stay!!

The first guy who helped us was amazing but my friend got really sick and the women at the front desk didn't know where the closest hospital was then preceded to tell us to take a bus there. Keep in mind my friend was sick. I had to basically beg them to help us find her a hospital. They also basically buzz every person in without glancing at the video screen.

Nice bathrooms and showers, good sized kitchen close to tables for easy socializing and drinking. Also loved the fact that they have daily free Sangria and allow guests to bring alcohol. I'd put 360 somewhere between a chill, relaxed place and a party hostel since most people drink in the common area from 9-11pm and then go out. Quiet time is enforced after midnight. One downside is that the beds were not very comfortable, but overall my experience was very pleasant.

Its a big nice clean hostel,the staffs that take us to the bar are the best!!! ill chose to go back when i return to barcelona!

Staff were excellent in providing assistance. Freddy made an older guest feel at home and gave detailed assistance. All staff were friendly and helpful This is worth the money in gold for me who can get lost any where.. Very competent' Rooms were hot at night and somewhat noisy next to the laundry management Neighborhood felt safe but somewhat noisy from traffic. .Location good for .Familia de Gracia and te old quarter. Could provide better formation on park Guell access point. .

• 15th Sep 2015