360 Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Bailen 7, Barcelona, Spain

Staff were excellent in providing assistance. Freddy made an older guest feel at home and gave detailed assistance. All staff were friendly and helpful This is worth the money in gold for me who can get lost any where.. Very competent' Rooms were hot at night and somewhat noisy next to the laundry management Neighborhood felt safe but somewhat noisy from traffic. .Location good for .Familia de Gracia and te old quarter. Could provide better formation on park Guell access point. .

• 15th Sep 2015

Brilliant hostel has everything you require, good atmosphere and friendly staff willing to help you out all times Mad my time in barcelona all the more enjoyable

BRILLIANT! The best Hostel i have ever been! They make you feel at home from the moment you come in and they are really helpfull with your needs! I totally recomend this!

Had a great time staying at 360; it's in a central location and easy to get to using the metro. They had a free Palla & Sangria night which was a great way to meet other travellers. Arrival at the hostel was fantastic, very helpful and showed us where on the maps things were. Other staff members not as friendly or helpful. Kitchen facilities were up to a high standard. Would stay again

Great hostel, would recommend this to anyone traveling to Barcelona! Great facilities, especially the kitchen that is great for meeting people! The staff is really nice and helpful (special mention goes to Fede, he was really the best)! They organize really cool activities every evening (free sangria, free meals, pub crawls, etc.) so definitely an amazing, social atmosphere (and on the nights you don't want to party and just sleep; no worries, because after midnight they keep the hostel quiet)!

Decent hostel with nice hosts. Special mention to FEDE for being overly enthusiastic and extra accommodating during my checking in process and stay there! Very helpful with directions and suggestions as well. Stay awesome my friend

A great hostel that I will definitely visit again when I return to barcelona. I'll be the millionth person to comment that the staff was super-friendly, but it's just true. Cleanliness can always be an issue in hostels, especially when they're full .The staff were doing their best and people who complain about this should maybe go to a hotel.

Absolutely no complaints about this hostel! The staff were always helpful and the rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Special thanks to Federico for letting us use his muscles! :D

The hostel is clean, beds are pretty big and cosy, it's situated a few minutes walking from the metro stop and 2 minutes away from Arc de triumf, so the location is perfect. They organize activities everyday and every two days you get free paelas. The other day you get free Sangria. It's a great place to meet new people due to the big common areas and activities organiased. Furthermore, the staff is amazing. Fede, Mati, Jamey, Shanty and all the others are amazing. Thank you 360!

This is an amazing hostel. The staff here truly goes above and beyond to create a welcoming atmosphere. This hostel also attracts a great group of people. Highly recommend!

Awesome hostel, Frederico is a great host, the rest of the staff were nice too. There is a party atmosphere until about 11.30pm then they make sure it's quiet so people can actually sleep. Nice Paella for free the night we arrived and loads of info about Barcelona. Big kitchen, decent showers although the door was very sticky on one. Nice beds too. Could do with some better kitchen equipment but I'm being overly critical.

Had an awesome time at this hostel i extended 2 more nights! Met some amazing ppl during my stay here (guess i timed it right). Staff always organised something every day, free paella night was awesome and so was the beach volleyball. Cans of beer was €1 and there was a games room down stairs with table tennis and foozball. Rooms had A/C and staff were amazing bunch! Only slight negative was bathrooms weren't the cleanest but not the worst ive seen. Heapsa computers to use and wifi was good.

First off, Federico is one of the best staff members I've met in a hostel. So friendly and helpful in making recommendations for things to do in the city. Their kitchen is really big and offers a great space for people to get together and meet, which is really nice for solo travelers like myself. The location is pretty good as well, but just like any other hostel in Barcelona, you will have to walk quite a bit to get to the beach and other major attractions in the city.

Have absolutely no complaints bout this place. My best hostel experience by far. Staff were extremely helpful. I arrived at 5.30am and was greeted with a bowl of paella after a long 10 hour drive. They also managed to make space for me when I wanted to extend my stay but all the beds were full. Pub crawls were good but they usually end up in a club that plays super commercial radio music, but that's just not my thing I guess.

Kitchen is great, has a lot of space! Also they were cleaning the fridges the first day we were clean, don't know how often that happens but I thing it is a great thing. Normally the fridges will be full of unused an left stuff just rotting in there, but this hostel was very clean. Showers are a bit small. Very nice staff though!

Really friendly and helpful staff, really appreciate their help! Security was great too although the dorm door didn't always close properly Maps provided were really comprehensive and helpful

• 21st Aug 2015

Only had 1 night here and was out enjoying the Barcelona night life so didn't actually sleep there before I needed to leave. There seemed to be a great vibe in the hostel though and also the staff were warm and welcoming. They arranged a night out for the guests which was wonderful.

What an amazing hostel, only stayed for one night, wish I stayed a week! Definitely coming back!

Mixed feelings. Don't stay here if you want to sleep. Do stay if you want to party. Friendly staff, great kitchen, social atmosphere. Also disgusting showers, very noisy and bad WiFi in rooms.

• 16th Aug 2015

Lovely staff and excellent location, near Plaza Catalunya. The place is nice and clean, our room was confortable, we even had a balcony. I didn't like the mixed toilets and showers, with no place to put your things while showering.